Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Highway Robbers Of Our Time
The Highway Robbers Of Our Time

The Highway Robbers Of Our Time

AquariusAquarius

To me, the highway robbers of our time are the companies of the pharma industry. Not only are they trying to rob the government coffers of as many countries as possible, but also the pockets of people’s private resources. Nice work, if anyone can get it. But my inner guidance has been telling me all along that this is not going to happen. How could an industry that in the beginning was a true benefactor of humankind, lower itself to such a degree? I have the following message from our spirit friends and helpers for you:

‘We are with you all the way. We love to watch how the people of the Earth are responding to the Aquarian age’s Zeitgeist. We are whole-heartedly supporting their efforts of rebelling against the yoke that was brought about by a small minority of immensely rich people so they could exploit your world’s some more.

‘Governments who are hoping to use their police to force their subjects into compulsory mass vaccinations with serums whose effectiveness is at best extremely doubtful and at worst downright dangerous, as well as the pharma industry producing them, are in for an almighty surprise just when the latter believed to be on the verge of hitting the jackpot this time. It’s anybody’s guess how their shareholders will react when the industry’s promise that vast dividends will soon be pouring into their pockets to line their already splendid nests with some more of what magpie calls fake gold, turns out to have been another false one?

‘Never forget that the darkest hour is just before the dawn. And the end of the pandemic is going to be very similar to the finale of the bird and swine flu outbreaks. On both occasions it happened, just when the pharma industry was gleefully rubbing its hands because it looked as if this time they really had succeeded to get rid of their existing stockpiles of flu serums. Tents had been set up in market places in towns and cities of your world, in readiness for mass vaccinations with serums of a highly doubtful nature.

‘That’s when new evidence of the truth about the driving force behind each event emerged. The structure of the swine and bird flu outbreaks consisted of lies, deception and corruption, just like the Covid-19 one. For wise higher reasons we allowed it to expand to the size of a pandemic. The bird and swine flu pattern was repeated in somewhat more sophisticated ways. Similar to the previous occasions, the light of truth is by now penetrating ever more deeply into this corner of your world, one of its darkest.

‘And that’s why the pharma industry’s latest attempt at highway robbery is in the process of collapsing round its ears. On this occasion, however, the truth will be revealed about how this industry has always been pulling the strings of your world’s troublemakers and scaremongers and generously rewarding them for their efforts. The limelight will also be on the medical profession’s involvement and the inability of your world’s governments of acting for the good of their people and countries. Trust us to know better than anyone in your world could ever do, when to wait and when to act. So be of good heart and trust that us. We are with you, all the way and forever shall be. God bless every one of you. You and your world rest safely in our loving hands.’

With love and light,
Aquarius

P,S.To find out more, please go to the Homepage of my website www.raysofwisdom.com. Click on 'What's New?' and follow the relevant link there. God bless and all the best.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Nov, 2020
Words
616
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
392

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.