Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Laws Of Compensation And Balance
The Laws Of Compensation And Balance

The Laws Of Compensation And Balance

AquariusAquarius

Natural And Human-Made Disasters – Part H

The Laws Of Compensation And Balance

In God all aspects and their energies are perfectly balanced and the whole of Creation bears witness to and reflects this. The Universal law of Karma *, with its subdivisions of the laws of balance and compensation, ensures that anything in the whole of Creation that becomes unbalanced at some stage has to become right again. The laws ensure that when someone has been working their way through difficult times, patiently enduring whatever came their way that eventually restore the balance of their spiritual bankbook, some generous compensation and reward in the end comes way.

During the times when we have to walk through the dark night of the soul, there comes the moment when we seem to have no strength left to go any further. It is then our birthright to reach out for the helping hands of God and the Angels, so they can come to the rescue. When we have recovered sufficiently from the trauma of such experiences, when asked the Divine forces will show us how to lift the darkness within us and our world into the light of the Christ Star, to be absorbed by it and then uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all life.

This is how, with the help and will of God and the Angels, the greatest evils in our world can be changed into something that serves the highest good of all life, therefore also for us. They are waiting to teach us how to transmute all sorrow, pain and suffering of our world into joy and happiness. We do well never to forget that in God all things are possible and that – if we but ask and trust:

• All crooked corners can be made straight.
• Out of apparent evil there can eventually come much good.
• And all conditions can be healed.

The Universal laws of balance and compensation ensure that everything always turns out well in the end, no matter how dire things sometimes may look on the surface of things. I believe that from the evils of our world’s collective and individual Karma of all lifetimes huge amounts of good will eventually come to us and or planet. Naturally, this can only be brought about with the help and will of God and the Angels. To paraphrase a quote from the Jesus legend: ‘On my own I am nothing and I can do nothing. The Father/Mother doeth all the work.’

Whenever any kind of catastrophe has to be coped with and when particularly traumatic situations arise in our lives, we need to remind ourselves that our Creator is merciful and that His/Her laws are utterly fair and just. Never forget that in every life these laws are constantly at work and that God’s mercy intensifies in difficult and traumatic conditions, for example at times of natural and human-made disasters, when loved ones are tragically snatched from us through other accidents or when someone has to endure a particularly severe affliction. There is no way for any of us to know someone else’s Karma * and what kind of lessons they have chosen, together with the wise ones in charge of them long before entering into their present lifetime. Rest assured that the law of compensation sees to it that in the end everybody is rewarded for the suffering we ourselves in our ignorance once inflicted upon ourselves on Mother Earth’s training grounds.

There is nothing for it but patiently waiting until our rewards arrive. Individually and collectively it will do so in the form of the new golden age that is in the process of preparing itself. Yet, just about everybody’s most urgent requirement in earthly life is patience. The following is the essence what the White Eagle group of spirit guides has to say about this theme: ‘Saturn is the planetary ruler of Capricorn* and the tenth house, and also the traditional co-ruler of Aquarius *. This planet is sometimes presented as old Father Time and when looked at from the right perspective, time * is one of humankind’s best teachers. In earthly life it will always be your master and it can be an unpleasant one. But this only applies for as long as you perceive life with the limited vision of your small earthly self.

The likelihood is that you are taking part in Saturn’s wisdom at this very moment. The influence of its energies causes delays and frustrations that may test you to the utmost, as Saturn is very strict with his students in the school of earthly life. Under his supervision hurried lessons, hasty sums and superficial essays are not allowed. Saturn insists that the right time is given for every lesson. That’s why time is one of the most irksome forms of discipline that has to be endured for as long as you dwell on the Earth plane.

But on the upside, the Saturnian energies provide you with the determination to work your way one small step after another towards a distant goal. They equip you with the desire to try and try again. Through this your endeavours get better and more perfect all the time and when they are ready to be presented and shared with your world, they are likely to be crowned with success. Saturn’s rewards * can be great, when they come. And they surely will – for those who patiently plod on. So muster yourself with patience and remind yourself that you are taking part in one of the most essential lessons for every soul on their pathway of spiritual development.

That’s how Saturn in the end brings true, i.e. spiritual wealth to every human soul. Think of this beneficence and refuse to see anything malefic. Instead remind yourself frequently that all of you have a great deal to thank Saturn for and that at any given time. True, the influence of this planet’s energies makes people come across as somewhat cold and too earth-bound. This serves the wise higher purpose of holding things up and delaying the actions of those who in previous lifetimes hot-headedly rushed into things prematurely without due foresight and caution. This behaviour pattern is typical for the Fire signs, Aries of the head, Leo of the heart and Sagittarius of the spirit.

People who have been affected by this in one or several of their past lifetimes, hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us in the spirit world, choose a pathway in which Saturn is prominent, for example with the Sun or Moon in conjunction, opposition or square to Saturn. This forces people to move through life with great caution. Whenever they are tempted to rush into things, Saturn says: ‘No! You are here to learn how to proceed slowly and patiently, if need be trying time and again before you can succeed! If you persevere, you will.’

Anyone who sees this as unpleasant and resents it needs to be reminded that it is unwise to ignore the lessons of a venerable, gracious and wise teacher. And as co-ruler of Aquarius the Saturnian energies will be providing your world and ours the necessary strength and stamina, determination and perseverance for bringing Mother Earth’s new golden age into being. Saturn’s main task during your earthly sojourns consists of teaching the self-mastery that is needed to control the urges and desires of humankind’s lower animal nature.

After the Aquarian Age, from approx. 1900 AD – 4,100 AD, we shall be moving into the Age of Capricorn, which will last until about 6,300 AD. Capricorn is Saturn’s own sign where it’s energies are particularly strong and in the right hands can express themselves in the most positive and constructive ways. This will be helpful for the unfoldment of the new golden age in all its splendour. How great Thou art, o Great White Spirit, and how wise! We thank Thee and bless Thee.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Nov, 2018
Words
1,322
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
645

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.