Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Magic Of Music
The Magic Of Music

The Magic Of Music

AquariusAquarius

I am the great Mother of all life and the soul of the Universe, the feminine wisdom and love aspect of the Divine Trinity. Music is My voice that tells you about the harmonies of the heavenly fields on the highest levels of life. It brings them to earthly life where I provide poets and composers with ideas through which I communicate with you. The magic of My music captivates the senses of every human being. Making and listening to some types of music has the power of raising you above the trouble and strife of your earthly existence and lifting you into My loving arms.

I inspire the making of instruments and the musicians who use them. They, like everything in the whole of Creation, are constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. That’s why I encourage them to aim for ever better sounds that please them, their listeners and also Me. I am mistress and servant alike, of those who dwell on the physical plane of life as well as those who are commonly believed to be dead, when in truth they are alive and well in the spirit world, your true home. I am part of the eternal spirit and My music responds to the needs of all who are taking part in earthly life. In days gone by I accompanied you into battle and to this day into ballrooms and dance halls. My vibrations have the power of making humankind rejoice and laugh, weep and mourn, wonder and worship.

My sound tells stories of love and hate, of souls condemned and redeemed. It is the incense on which your prayers take wings and fly into My world. It’s in the smoke that falls over battlefields, where people are dying and thinking of their loved ones. Each has to learn through their own experiences that there is no glory in wars, only dirt and suffering, pain and blood, as well as tears for their own misery and those they had to leave behind.

I reach and comfort human spirit/souls when their earthly selves are wading through the depths of depression and despair. I open your hearts to love and am as much present and at home on marriage altars, christening fonts and funerals. I am with you each time you stand by the side of an open graves of someone who has been called home into the world of light before you. And I console and heal the ones left behind.

I am but one of the many qualities of the great Father/Mother of all life. I am the Goddess and God is My masculine counterpart. I serve Him and the whole of our creation. Before me everybody is equal. Kings and their servants alike are my slaves. In the school of earthly life I speak to you through the natural world of the birds of the air, the insects in the fields, the crashing of waves on ocean shores and the wind sighing in the trees. But once you have become aware of My presence, you can perceive me anywhere, even above the chatter of voices and the clatter of wheels on city streets.

All life is My family and I am the Mother of the best as well as the worst that is in humankind. Every one of you is part of Me and all of you are instruments that serve the Divine Trinity of life. You are like Me and I am like you. I have never left any one of you. During your race’s most traumatic experiences I was there and forever will be. Each time one of you is wounded in mind and body, spirit and soul, My sound brings comfort and healing.

I am the inspiration behind all works of art. That’s the way I enjoy expressing and experiencing myself through you most. I have always inspired your world’s writers of poetry and prose, as well as your composers. To this day, I get some of you to write poems and others to set them to music, so that words and music can bring you whatever you are in need of. There are some who possess both gifts and they will have taken many lifetimes to develop.

The quality of what every one of you produces depends on which evolutionary level a person has reached at any given moment and into which one of My many frequencies the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind is tuned. That’s how I inspired Aquarius to bring this to you in the hope of encouraging ever more of you, My beloved children of the Earth, to take to the wings of your creative imagination. With its help you can lift yourself, those around you and your whole world onto the higher and highest levels of life and add a touch of the magic and beauty of My world to everything you do.

I am the music of the spheres, caused by the cosmic dance of your solar system’s planets. Their sound has always taken you and your world, individually and collectively, through your ordinary earthly years and also the great years that can be observed through the unfolding of the Father’s great plan. Each one of them has its own kind of lesson for all who are taking part in the great school of earthly life.

The birds are My messengers. They are trying to tell you that your spirit/soul is free and that, like them, you possess wings in the form of your imagination which enables you to go wherever and whenever you wish. As soon as you think of a place, even if it’s in the farthest and remotest corners of Creation, you are there. When you do not listen with your mind alone, but feel the vibrations of birdsong in your heart, happy chords stir in you. This provides you with the wings you need to lift yourself above the conditions of your earthly existence and reach out to My world. That’s how you can release yourself for a while from whatever may be troubling you.

The vibrations of music can lift you into My heart and make yours respond with feelings of happiness. Regardless of how anxious and frightened you may sometimes feel about what’s happening in the world around you, when you listen to music whose vibrations deeply resonate with your innermost being, you know happiness and your inner faith and trust in the goodness of life increases.

Birds belong to the air element, the region of thought. They are My messengers who are telling you that your spirit is part of the same realm and in truth is as free as the birds are. Try it out for yourself and observe how your thoughts can instantly take you into the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of creation. Every human spirit/soul has its own song. As soon as yours has become as pure and clear as that of the birds, nothing in the whole of Creation will attempt to stop you from lifting yourself and the whole human race into the blessing and healing rays of the Universal Christ, so that everything benefits that shares you world with you.

The music of times gone by is living proof that I, the Great Mother, the love and wisdom aspect of the Divine Trinity, never left you. This applied particularly during the six thousand years of patriarchy with its dominance of the masculine and the make-believe of an all-male Godhead. That’s when you were particularly in need of Me and My gifts.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Nov, 2019
Words
1,271
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
688

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.