Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The man
The man

The man

Joshua_12Joshua_12
1 Review

So on Monday I had to go to the emergency room from four in the evening to a little after midnight becuase I was really sick and almost passed out. I recently just got a foster family and only mover in with them about two weeks ago, we live in the North side of Pittsburgh.

So as we were driving home, about three blocks away from our house was a red light. So obviously we had to stop. I was looking out my window and that's when I saw him. A man in a wheelchair. He was smiling at us in a really creepy way that he looked possesed. I don't know whether he was or not, but he certaintly looked like he was.

In his left hand was a knife, so I yelled at my foster mom to go becuase at this point he started to yell at us and come towards us. So my foster mom ran the redlight and we got home safely.

I don't know what was wrong with that guy and if he was actually gonna hurt us or just trying to scare us, but I was fucking terrified.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
20 May, 2021
Words
194
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
998

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.