Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Mass Of People Ruled By Cancer
The Mass Of People Ruled By Cancer

The Mass Of People Ruled By Cancer

AquariusAquarius

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

You Are Special – Part Eleven

Did you know that astrologically the mass of people in our world is strongly under the influence of Cancer? It is the sign of the Great Mother of all life, the feminine aspect of the Divine Trinity who is also the soul of the whole of Creation, and every soul within it, including our own and that of our world. Cancer represents the soul of the people and like the soulful individuals who are born into this sign, the mass of people is extremely soft, sensitive and pliable, highly psychic and easily impressed and swayed by just about anything. Like any Cancerian, in times of crises when there is increased vulnerability to the negative thinking and feelings that are constantly pumped into the consciousness of our world by the mass media, we benefit greatly from carefully protecting ourselves psychically.

The following is an extract from my interpretation of the Sun in Cancer: ‘If you get the chance of watching the behaviour of a crowd, you will able to recognise how easily it can be reached through the emotions and how – like individual human souls who are spending their present lifetime in Cancer – it is all too easily swayed by just about any impression. For good and for evil, this has always has been exploited by humankind. Orators and dictators down the ages have used it to manipulate, rule and control the mob. It worked and all we can do is speculate whether or not they were consciously or unconsciously aware of what they were doing. One cannot help wondering how aware they were that the masses can be influenced because on the inner level and in the vast ocean of life we are all one.

‘The emotions are a body of water and water must be allowed to find its own way by flowing wherever it will, which is where it encounters least resistance. At its weakest point any dam will break and bring the whole structure down. In the same way, one person in a crowd going into hysterics, especially the one at the front, can set the whole multitude on fire and carry it with it, if need be into destruction. Emotionally and psychically we are all part of the great ocean of life and also of each other. Each one of us is a unique stream of consciousness in its own right that is nurtured by the ocean and in turn constantly feeds its learning back into the ocean.

‘Within this ocean, our whole world is one group soul with a common karmic past, present, future and destination. Contained in that, each nation is one group with its own karma; and within that again, each one of us is an individual soul that has its special karmic pathway to walk. Everything that feeds into the great ocean has an influence on it and everything it contains. This shows the importance of learning to control our thought processes and of feeding nothing but positive and loving thoughts into the collective consciousness, because spiritually nothing is ever wasted. Whenever one of us insists on looking for the good in every experience, situation and person, we are making a small contribution to our role as saviour and redeemer of ourselves and our world.

‘Under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, we are all in this life to learn how to consciously influence the mass of people in positive ways that serve the highest good of our whole world. Consciously attuning ourselves in prayers and meditations to the outpourings of the energies of the Universal Christ, not only at this special time of the year but always, has never been a privilege for the selected few. The time has come in the evolution of our race that each one of us is required to make their contribution towards increasing the power of the blessing and healing energies of the Christ that are now pouring ever more strongly into us and our world.

‘Our oneness in the great ocean also sheds some light onto outbreaks of mass hysteria. To my mind, one of the most striking examples of this in recent years – apart from the present Swine Flu one – was the reaction of the British public to the death of Diana Princess of Wales, a Sun Cancerian. This connected her, the same as all other souls born into this sign, deeply with the mass of people.’

Louise L. Hay in her book ‘Heal your Body’ says about ‘Influenza: A response to mass negativity and beliefs. Fear. Belief in statistics. She suggests the following affirmation to neutralise their effects: ‘I am beyond group beliefs or the calendar. I am free from all congestion and influences.’

* * *

Update 22nd June 2021

My inner guidance tells me that the mass of people is just as easily manipulated into responding to positive and constructive thoughts, words and actions that aim to serve the highest good and greatest joy of the whole of humankind and our world. That’s what happens when we keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to our world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers, as well as the driving force behind them. For a long time by now, that’s been the pharma industry with its insatiable greed for money, supported by ever more money-spinning dreams of world-wide vaccinations, if possible compulsory ones and that many times over.

Today is the 22nd June and the year we are moving through is 2022. The Sun at present is moving through Cancer, the sign dedicated to the Great Mother of all life, whose planetary ruler is the Moon. Its energies influence every one of us from the subconscious level and that most strongly during dreamtimes at night. The 22 is one of the Master vibration numbers. See link below. That’s why the Great Mother’s energies today are available to everything that exists in our world with the strength of 2 x 5 = 10 = 1/0 = 1 Leo, ruled by the sign of the Great Father of all life, the Mother’s companion. This is a sure sign that together they are supporting us and our world throughout the year in which spiritual Mastership for us is ‘written in the Stars’.

But this is by no means all! Let’s take a look at 2 x 5 = 10 and add the 6 for the month of June = 16/7 = the Sun and Venus as well as Neptune, the co-ruler with Jupiter of Pisces, the zodiac’s last sign. When handled the right way, Neptune’s energies are providing humankind and our world with the highest love vibrations of the whole of Creation. That’s the level which our race’s development by now has reached. And because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, each time one of us sends kind, loving and forgiving thoughts in anyone’s direction, in both parts of our world, everybody else benefits from them.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
22 Jun, 2021
Words
1,153
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
402

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.