Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Possible Dream
The Possible Dream

The Possible Dream

AquariusAquarius

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Fifty-Four

There’s None So Blind . . .

To dream the impossible dream.
To fight the unbeatable foe.
To bear with unbearable sorrow.
To run where the brave dare not go.

To right the unrightable wrong.
To love pure and chaste from afar.
To try when your arms are too weary –
To reach the unreachable Star.

This is my quest:
To follow that star.
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.
To fight for the right, without question or pause.
To be willing to march into hell, for a heavenly cause.

And I know, if I’ll only be true to this glorious quest,
That my heart will be peaceful and calm,
When I’m laid to my rest...
And the world will be better for this.
That one man [soul],
Scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove, with his last ounce of courage –
To reach the unreachable star.

From ‘The Man of La Mancha’ (Don Quixote)
Joe Darion and Mitch Leigh

The following is the essence of a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘A Temple For The Living Christ’ in Stella Polaris August /September 2020: ‘Never look back, dear children of the Earth, only forwards and upwards. Steadfastly trust that God and the Angels, hand in hand with ever more of you, will bring about the natural happy ending of your world’s present state. No matter what still has to happen there because of the redemption of some ancient karmic debts, they will always be guiding and protecting you and your world. Individually as well as collectively, that’s what they always have done for you and your world on its journey up the evolutionary spiral of life,

‘As this will forever continue, even when the earthly school of life has nothing left to teach you, place your hands into ours so we can show you intuitively what kind of contribution each one of you can make. Trust the blessing and healing power of the Great Light of the Universal Christ, the Sun beyond and behind the Sun in the sky above your world. With Its help, together with yours and ours, the greatest healing miracle that was ever experienced on the Earth for some time by now has been taking place. The power of this light and the great company of Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, will forever be supporting and assisting your endeavours. As the executors of God’s great plan of life, they are in charge of humankind’s development on all its levels.

‘Knowing the way of everything, they decide what your world is ready to cope with, at any given time. Then they instruct us, your spirit friends and guides on the lower levels, how to present the wisdom they have prepared for you and in what form it should be presented. That’s how the tale of the God-man Jesus came into being for the Piscean age. And the deeper you penetrate into the Aquarian age, the more it will become common knowledge that he never was a historical figure. He was created as a thoughtform and as a symbol of every human being’s God or Christ nature. And that’s why Jesus could never save and redeem anyone. There is only one God who truly can do this and that, for every human being as well as your whole world, is everybody’s own higher nature. No outside influences are involved in this process.

‘What you and your world for a long time have been waiting for is the birth of humankind’s individual and collective Christ child. This requires bringing forth, each from deep within their own being, the Divine powers and qualities that has always been present in every spark of the Great Light, even though at first only in seedform. As discovering the truth about things of this nature is every human being’s birthright, ever more of you are by now learning how to tune the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind into our frequencies. The living Christ is at work in your world whenever one of you treats every member of the human race as an equal and greets them with the same kindness and tolerance, friendliness and goodwill. Each time you lend a helping hand, some more of your inner light shines into your world. It light increases and a bit more of that which to this day is dark, ugly and evil in your world is absorbed into the goodness of the Christ light within you.

‘We spirit guides and helpers are happy and thankful each time we watch another one of you who is waking up from their spiritual slumber and therefore refuses to be at the mercy of your world’s troublemakers and scaremongers. Every one of you is gifted in some special way to enable them to make their unique contribution to your world’s present situation. As soon as another one of you tunes their earthly mind into our frequencies, we can start showing them intuitively how to make best use of their talents that have taken many lifetimes to develop, in preparation for taking an active part in your world’s recovery from the present pandemic.

‘No-one in the whole of Creation will ever be allowed to seriously interfere with humankind’s evolutionary progress. That’s why there is no point in trying to walk in the footsteps of your world’s old belief systems. The times are definitely over when the blind were leading the blind and when, for wise higher reasons, it was good and right to inflict any kind of suffering onto your world and everything that inhabited it. For teaching humankind the Divine values of love, honesty and truth, for a certain length of time they were withheld.

‘As this lesson has been imbibed sufficiently, you and your world by now are taking part in the next lesson and that is the return of love, honesty and truth to your world. The lack of it, with the help of the pandemic, created suffering and hardships for millions of people. The damage it has done so far to humankind and your world’s economy is sufficient for the redemption of the accumulated karmic debts. And we are glad to see that ever more of you are freely and willingly offering themselves to serve as channels through which the blessing and healing power of the Christ Star’s light pours into your world, with steadily increasing force. That’s how gradually the mist and darkness that are the underlying cause of your world’s present situation are dissolving.

‘With the redemption of the old and experienced spirit/souls’ karmic debts, the pandemic has served its wise higher purpose. With this the main obstacle in the way of your world’s evolutionary progress has been removed. That’s why God and the Angels are not going to tolerate any attempts at forcing your world to stand still of go backwards, not even for the tiniest of moments. There is no way anyone will be allowed to ever return to the ways of the old religions, when they were allowed – for the earlier mentioned reasons – to manipulate the masses with the help of fear, so their resources could be selfishly exploited.

‘The lessons of treachery and corruption, deceit of the self and others of the past have been sufficiently learnt. The pandemic has closed the circle of these experiences through the redemption of the karmic debts that the old and experienced in your midst brought with them from lifetimes of long ago. The Aquarian age has opened a new circle that is bringing lessons of a very different nature to you and your world and they consist of discovering the value of love, honesty and truth.

‘As a result of the pandemic many countries, including the United Kingdom, are suffering from the deepest economic recession since the 1930s. Having served its purpose well, the pandemic has run its course. And the more of you freely and willingly tune their earthly minds into our frequencies and request to be shown intuitively how to go about working hand in hand with the God, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, and also us, your spirit friends and helpers, the sooner the whole situation will reach its natural and quite surprising end. The time has come for moving on. We bless all of you, young and old spirit/souls alike, each one a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother and our sibling in the great family of all life.’

* * *


 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Aug, 2020
Words
1,423
Read Time
7 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
428

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.