Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing
The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing

The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing

AquariusAquarius

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 1 – Healing from the Spirit’: ‘Every earthly human mind is an extension of the Great Universal intelligence or God mind and is ultimately capable of creating anything, just the same as God. Because they are part of the Great intelligence, every spirit/soul – even the youngest and least evolved ones – always contains a certain amount of it. However, during the early stages of your earthly development the upper higher part of God’s nature does not yet manifest itself. Therefore, do not be deceived when some those around you are acting in downright stupid ways. It’s just that their intelligence has not yet had sufficient opportunities for developing and unfolding.

‘Yet, even at that stage of your development your earthly mind is a powerful tools that are capable of creating good health, wellbeing and happiness, but alas also sickness and pain. The mind can take you into the depths of depression and back out of it again. Good and kind, loving and understanding thoughts are the God thoughts you have been placed on the earthly plane, so that you may grow in wisdom and understanding of God’s true nature and your own. Every human spirit/soul in due course develops the power of creating goodness and light and in this way adds to the great stream of White Light that absorbs that which still is evil and ugly in your world.

‘Hateful and destructive thoughts are increasing the strength of the dark forces. That’s why all of you have a great need for learning how to control your thought processes. This is essential when it comes to freeing yourself from the bondage of your earthly existence. Unless you firmly take charge of your thoughts, you will never be able to gain control or mastery over the desires and urges of your earthly nature.

‘Whenever a sick physical body arrives in our world in dreamtime, if the owner asks before falling asleep to be taken to the temple of healing, they can most effectively be treated in many different ways, for example with colours, scents and music. Alas, to this day far too many of you are leaving their physical body behind when the Angel of Death calls for them. The indwelling spirit/souls receives the required healing upon their arrival in our world.

‘All suffering of your world is caused by ignorance whose result is faulty and confused thinking. The true cause of all sickness and disasters, natural and human-made, is false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions about the purpose and meaning of every human being’s existence. First in line is thinking that Earth life is a one-off thing. It’s the fear that arises from not knowing where you have come from and where one day you will be going to, that’s what makes people ill in the first place. When someone is so convinced that their beliefs are true, they cannot throw them off when their time for departure from the physical plane has come. Can you see the need for our efforts to help you find a better understanding of these things? This will continue until the last one of you has been brought to perfect health in this way.

‘Thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. Bearing this in mind we, your spirit guides and helpers, endeavour to work with the constructive power of thought and words, we avoid all destructive thinking. And whenever we are trying to help and give advice, we make it a rule to always be positive and see nothing but good. We are doing this even though many on your plane of life, who are as yet unaware of these things, are likely to call our attitude as foolishly optimistic. Rest assured that this is most certainly not the case. Because we are fully aware of the creative power of thoughts and words and what kind of effects they are having, we are not foolishly but wisely optimistic. Knowing that by thinking and advising good, we are doing our share of manifesting good things and conditions in your world, and that our expectations of positive outcomes helps them to come about, that’s what we do. And this is why you will never find us thinking and speaking in terms of pessimism, sadness or death. And please do not allow anyone around you to stop you from following our example.

‘Living on our side of the veil, we have all the evidence anyone would ever care to have that life truly is eternal, that there is no death and that life will forever keep on unfolding and progressing in keeping with God’s great plan. Never tell anyone who is in the departure lounge of your earthly existence that they are going to die. If the person does not yet understand that there really is no death, try to explain in kind and loving words as simply as possible what you think will happen to you when you one of these days your own departure from the earthly plane draws close. And then in your mind’s eye visualise how the person easily and safely arrives in our world. Observe the whole process as part of the ever changing and unfolding eternal life. And never forget that wherever there is life there is also hope and do not anticipate anything but the best possible outcome in any kind of situation. Your trust and confidence may help to disperse your patient’s doubts and fears about being placed into the hands of the Highest, as whose channel you as a healer are working. Your attunement to the Highest forces of life has the power of assisting and easing the passage of those in your care from your world into ours.

‘As far as this is possible, the patient should be encouraged to at least begin to develop a spiritually healthy outlook on life. Right thought is God thought and that means balanced and loving, pure and holy, kind and friendly, tolerant and generous thinking. Whenever a steady stream of such thoughts is flowing from an earthly mind it can bring benefits to every aspect of those around you. Right thought comes from looking at life through the God’s eyes and the healing it brings has the power of sincere aspiration. When your whole being has totally and unconditionally surrendered itself to the energies of the Universal Christ, you are attuned to and in harmony with them. The receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind then works on its frequencies, so the Christ rays can penetrate the cells of your physical body and flow through you into everything you come into contact with.

‘These Christ energies can change all things that have become dark and sick and make them well. Every dark cell in a physical body fills with light and heals. And as soon as the patient’s Karma allows it and the conditions are right, God and the Healing Angels in close co-operation with the Lords of Karma can bring about miracles. With their permission the Christ light then deeply penetrates the cells and atoms of the person’s physical body. Because of the utter fairness and justice of the Universal laws and the accuracy of the Akashic Records, there is no need for anyone to doubt the decision of the Lords. Any kind of healing work is carried out under their supervision. That’s how thoughts indeed have the power to perform miracles, but only when they are flowing from pure and loving hearts of those whose whole being is tuned into the frequencies of God and the Angels. The thoughts of these people are God-thoughts and the power that is thus activated can change negative things and conditions into positive ones and darkness into light.

‘The Jesus legend is a demonstration of the life and work of a true spiritual Master, especially in the following statements: ‘I and my Father are one.’ and ‘The words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself but the Great Father/Mother of all life who dwells in me. S/He and the Angels are doing the works.’ Aspiring healers and lightbringers do well to recognise that these words also apply to them because on their own they cannot heal anyone. Wise ones help their patients to become aware that whenever someone makes contact with the Christ Spirit, even if only for the fraction of a second, God’s power is released into them. This is such a powerful blessing that it allows the patient to leave behind the limitations of their earthly existence and quietly slip away. Their spirit/soul is lifted into our realms to be recharged with the energies of the living God.

‘Through never doubting the blessing and healing power of God and the Angels, wise ones leave behind being held captive by the limitations of their earthly mind’s false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions. Knowing in their heart of hearts that the healing rays, in spite of being invisible to earthly eyes, are very real indeed eventually cleanses their whole being of all remnants of doubts and fears.’

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 Mar, 2020
Words
1,537
Read Time
7 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
550

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.