Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Power of Thought
The Power of Thought

The Power of Thought

AquariusAquarius

Reflections On The Power Of Thought

White Eagle On The Power Of Thought

The essence of a quote from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in the White Eagle calendar September 2011: ‘Thought is exceedingly powerful. All life is the result of thought. As you think, so you become and the way you think is constantly creating your life and your surroundings. And thinking peaceful thoughts is the secret of all human happiness.’

This is followed by the essence of another teaching from ‘The Star Of The North’ January 2015: ‘Once a successful businessman arrived in the spirit world and when he was shown his new home, he was astonished to find that quite a large part of it was unfinished. The ministering Angel accompanying him said: ‘Do you notice that your home is incomplete?’ ‘Yes,’ replied the man, ‘I am very disappointed to find it that way.’ ‘The Angel responded with: ‘It reflect the spiritual aspect of your nature, which is easily neglected whilst running a business. Go forth into another lifetime, as soon as the opportunities is offered to you and choose an occupation where you can attend sufficiently to this part of your being. Do your best to put the finishing touches to its structure, as that is the background of your earthly activities. Take your chances and see what happens when you come back to us at the end of that lifetime.’ The man thanked the Angel for the advice and followed it. Upon his next return to the spirit world he was delighted to find that this time a beautifully completed home awaited him.’

‘This tale describes in a simply way how the life forces work and that thought has infinite creative power. Imagination and thoughts combined can create anything in your world and ours. As a result, humankind through its habitual thinking patterns has always constantly been shaping the circumstances of its life. Those who do not believe us, will in due course find out for themselves that what we are saying is true and that as you think, you and your surroundings inevitably become. The conditions and the environment you are presently in were created by your own thoughts and that applies to each one of you as much as to the whole of your race and world. The power of thought has created you and your world.

‘Can you see how great and important the power of thought is? Knowing this lays into everyone’s own hands the power of doing their share of creating a more peaceful world, by nothing more spectacular than changing your thinking patterns. The power of thought cannot be over-emphasised. Most human beings believe that thinking is a very private pastime. They could not be more wrong. Your thoughts express themselves not only in your face, but also in the wellbeing of your body. They can even be recognised in your clothing, homes and businesses, in the way you walk and write and also in your aura. To us, your observers in the spirit world, your thoughts can be read as if you were shouting them from the rooftops.

‘Never forget that thought can heal and create good health, but it can also inflict pain and be the cause of diseases, as well as disrupting and destroying human mental and soul life. Thought can do anything in your world and others. Thoughts of anger, fear and hate are the root of all warmongering, violence and suffering in your world. Yet, it is just as good at bringing forth beauty, harmony and peace, feelings of kinship and everything else humankind longs for. The scientists of your world are only on the outermost fringe of comprehending the power of thought.

‘We, your guides in the world of light, work with the positive and creative power of thought wherever possible. When giving advice, we make it a rule that it should always be constructive and seeing nothing but good, even though some people in your world may call this being foolishly optimistic. Your thoughts are helping your world to enlightenment. In days gone by, people gathered in temples and projected the light of the Christ Spirit to assist the evolution of Earth life. With many of you this is already happening again. May the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, bless each one of you.’

* * *

Seeking Serenity

The essence of a White Eagle teaching from ‘The Power Within – Seeking Serenity’: ‘Thought is a living thing and its effectiveness can be increased by the power of prayer and meditation, faith and trust, determination and application. Whenever you are closing the doors to the lodge of your inner being and create the holy space within and around you during your times of prayer, mediation and quiet reflections, that’s when you are doing the best work for your own health and happiness as well as the whole of humankind. Do not allow the negative and destructive thought vibrations of the outer world to penetrate this sacred space. At first this may sound selfish and self-centred to you, but because it helps your inner strength to grow, the opposite is true.

‘That’s the only way you can learn to become the master of your physical body and its inner lodge. God’s white healing magic can then flow with increasing strength from the Angels of healing into your world to all those who are in need of it. At present that is still just about everybody and also your whole world. In this way you can make a valuable contribution towards the healing of all its lifeforms, instead of allowing yourself to be sucked into the darkness and chaos of earthly thoughts and feelings. Those who willingly serve as channels through which the energies of the Healing Angels can penetrate ever more deeply into your world, are receiving their own healing along the way.’

* * *

Thought Can Do Anything

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘The Lightbringer – Inner Development and Outward Change’: ‘We cannot too strongly emphasise the power of thought. You believe that thinking is something private and that no-one can read human thoughts, but in truth there is no covering for thoughts. They are heard and seen by those in charge of you in the spirit world and as many of you yet have to learn, thinking has a dynamic power. Your thoughts have the power to either help your world to enlightenment or to hold back its progress.

‘The scientists of your world are only on the outermost fringe of comprehending the power of thought and that it can do anything in your world. But many of you are by now aware that thought can create good health and heal, as well as pain and disease. A great mass of people can seriously be in danger of disrupting and destroying humankind’s mental and physical soul life. Thoughts of anger, fear and hate form the root of all suffering and of wars. At the same time they can also bring forth beauty and harmony, goodwill and siblinghood, and anything else you and your world are longing for. Each one of you carries the power within of focussing only on that which is good, beautiful and right in your world, so that it can become a reality in earthly life. Positive thinking can help you to do your share of creating ever more of this on the Earth plane.

‘We would like you to know that we need you as much as you need us. And we beg of you who are reading these lines to do your best to counteract the negative and destructive thinking tendencies of your world wherever possible. Best of all this is done by trusting God’s great plan and the basic goodness of the life that has been given to you. Use every spare moment to focus on the new golden age of plenty that is approaching quite rapidly. In your imagination see this new world emerging. Based on the Aquarian energies and principles of love, siblinghood and friendship with all lifeforms, its people are helping and supporting each other, refusing to take advantage of, dominate and exploit those around them.

‘Everybody is aware that each one of you is gifted in some unique way and was created for a specific task . As a result, there will be no need for jealousy and sibling rivalry, but full trust in the wisdom and love of your Creator, the great genius designer for the whole of Creation. You will be enjoying the warm and loving family relationships you may always have dreamed of in earthly life, but because of the clashing interests of its members this somehow seemed impossible. Supportive instead of exploitative, each giving of their best and thus fulfilling their highest potential, for the benefit of all. That is the kind of existence that is waiting for the whole human family.

‘Never forget that what you think you become and in case you are wondering how your world deteriorated into its present state, we shall try to explain. The Universal law of cause and effect works in human minds and souls the same as everywhere else in the whole of Creation. The effects of this law create the conditions of life and bring to individual souls, as well as groups and whole nations, the lessons they require at any given time. Every thought any one of you sends into the Universe causes a vibration that makes an impression on the higher ethers of life. They are registered there and attract to you waves of corresponding forces that create certain conditions in your life.

‘The corollary of this is that those who are working in good and positive ways, pursuing the path of wise thinking and unselfish service to others, the Universal forces have no problems with bringing you the things you are hoping and praying for. Yet, it is not only a matter of thinking what you want. That is only a small component of the picture. The most important part is wishing to work with God and the Angels to create peace and harmony, beauty and good health, wholeness, i.e. holiness and happiness, not only for yourself but for the whole of your world. If this is your only motif, you are at one with God’s creative love and that provides your thoughts and prayers with power and life.

‘The Universe has a positive and a negative thought stream. You are dynamic and magnetic beings and like attracts like. The vibration of each thought you send out decides which stream it is drawn into. Thoughts of a similar nature group together, which constantly increases their strength, and that’s how in the end they return to their senders. The law of attraction ensures that any good, uplifting and constructive thoughts that go forth from earthly life they align themselves to other great thought streams that are positive and good and part of the God’s Great White Light. Thoughts of anger, hatred and cruelty swell the streams of darkness and negative thinking.

‘Have you any idea how much cruelty and suffering in your world is created by thoughtlessness? This is balanced by thoughtfulness that aims to bring nothing but love and joy, hope and courage into your world. Every single thought of this nature feeds into the great stream of White Light. God’s evolutionary plan for the human race’s development decreed that this stream’s growth should be essential for humankind’s progress on the evolutionary spiral of life. When a certain point had been reached there would be steadily increasing numbers of those who have matured sufficiently and are ready to add the creative power of their thoughts to the strength of the White Light. That’s exactly what has been happening for some time by now and you have every reason to trust God’s plans for you and your world and the goodness of the life that has been given to you.

‘This is what we in our world have always been on with those on your side of the veil of consciousness. And that’s why we said earlier that we need you as much as you need us. So from now on, whenever destructive thoughts comes into your mind, do yourself the favour of uplifting and transmuting them into positive and constructive ones. The accumulation of destructive thoughts in the whole of humankind’s mental body, with the passing of time, has created ideas for ever more destructive weapons and effective ways of destroying and killing each other. This is how on one side God’s creative power is used for good while an array of dark and destructive thoughts is the opposite end of this spectrum. The latter find their way into the minds of strong intellects who have the ability to think of ever more advanced methods of destruction and ways of stimulating and calling upon the destructive urges of the lower nature of young and inexperienced souls.

‘We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, all along have been working exceedingly hard to bring harmony and balance to human life. And each one of you can do their share of supporting our efforts by disciplining yourself and focussing your attention on that which is good and right, beautiful and harmonious in your world. This steadily increases the creative power of your good thoughts, for they are God-thoughts. This kind of thinking creates perfect form and the more you strive to apply to everything you encounter, the more easily your whole world evolves into a more beautiful and peaceful place.

‘We appreciate that it is not always possible to turn your thoughts away from wars, terrorism and all other unpleasant things that to this day are happening in your world. But when you quietly say to yourself: ‘This too rests safely in the hands of God and the Angels,’ and then concentrate on the good outcome of such events, you are making a valuable contribution towards bringing it about. Should someone ask you: ‘How can you do this when there are so many disagreeable conditions to contend with in earthly life?’, help them to find a better understanding of the spiritual background of life and how the Universal laws have always been at work throughout the whole of Creation, including your world.

‘Sow the odd seed here and there and then do your best to practise self-control and uplift and transmute negative and destructive thoughts into positive and constructive ones. We hear you say you cannot help your thoughts rushing in, that they come before you realise it and how disturbing and distracting this is. By constantly working on it, you will eventually learn to control the flow of your thoughts. Naturally, it is not going to happen instantly by telling yourself: ‘From now on I will have no more unwanted thoughts.’ It’s not as easy as that, the whole process could take a long time. You may have to continue working with it for several lifetimes before you gain the necessary poise of spirit that can only be found by the earthly mind fully surrendering itself to the Divine spirit of your own Christ nature.’

* * *

The Creative Power Of Thought

The essence of a teaching of the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ February/March 2007: ‘Everything in the whole of Creation consists of circles within circles and cycles within cycles and that also applies to the human thinking processes. The more steadfast and stronger an individual’s mind is, the more powerful that person’s thoughts are and the more power is behind every one of them that goes out into the Universe. Thoughts of this nature can also be picked up and joined by others of the same calibre.

‘Humankind does not yet understand the intricacy of the forces of communication in the etheric realms of God’s Creation that is created by thoughts as well as words that are sounded anywhere and at any given time in your world. Each one of them creates a vibration and leaves an impression on the etheric level of life. For good and evil alike the vibrations of the things you release from your mind keep on travelling and create more of the same. Good and constructive thoughts and words are light that creates more light, which has the power of penetrating the minds of others in the great human family on the earthly plane and also of the members that are presently dwelling in our world.

‘The ultimate purpose of your earthly existence is to become conscious of God’s true nature and your own. As a spark of the Divine each one of you, without exception, carries within – for a long time hidden from your own view – the same qualities and glories that are in God. To help you bring them forth, endeavour to continually rise in your thoughts and hopes, dreams and aspirations to the spheres of light. This shows them that you are receptive to the constructive forces and creative power of God. Let it become something natural to you to daily direct good and kind, loving and tolerant thoughts to everybody in your world and beyond. Basically, it’s as simple as that.

‘As a highly evolved Christ person can have a very positive influence on their environment, at all times let good and kind, loving and understanding thoughts, God thoughts, flow freely from your heart. The more you do this, the more you attract to yourself the forces of good and light from the spiritual levels of life, who are only too willing to assist you with any kind of enterprise. And that’s how, with the passing of time, you will be building a golden temple of the soul for yourself, for the whole of humankind and also your world.’

* * *

The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 1 – Healing from the Spirit’: ‘Every earthly human mind is an extension of the Great Universal intelligence or God mind and is ultimately capable of creating anything, just the same as God. Because they are part of the Great intelligence, everybody already has a measure of this, even though in the early stages of your earthly development this cannot be seen. Do not be deceived when some folks are acting in downright stupid ways. It’s just that their intelligence has not yet had sufficient opportunities to develop and unfold.

‘Yet, even without this, earthly minds are powerful tools that are capable of creating good health, wellbeing and happiness, as much as sickness and pain. They can take their owners into the depths of depression and back out of it again. Good and kind, loving and understanding thoughts are God thoughts that create light and add to the power of the great stream of White Light, while evil, hateful and destructive thoughts increase the strength of the dark forces.

‘These things show that each one of you has a great need for self-mastery and thought control. This is particularly necessary when a soul needs to free itself from the bondage of its earthly existence. But in any case, unless you learn how to take charge of your thoughts, you will never be able to gain control or mastery over the desires and urges of your earthly nature. Chaotic conditions in your world are caused by confused thinking.

‘When sick bodies arrive in our world in their dreamtime while their physical body is asleep, we are treating them most effectively with colours, scents and music. Unfortunately, many leave their physical bodies behind at the gateway of death when they are still sick. Their spirits and souls are in need of healing when they arrive in our world. The true cause of all sickness and disasters, natural and human-made, in earthly life is people’s false beliefs and prejudices about the purpose and meaning of their existence. First in line is thinking that Earth life is a one-off thing. It’s the fear that arises from not knowing where you have come from and where one day you will be going to, that’s what makes people ill in the first place. When someone is so convinced that their beliefs are true, they cannot throw them off when their departure from the physical plane has come. Can you see the need for our efforts to help you find a better understanding of these things? This will continue until the last one of has been brought to perfect health in this way.

‘We, your spirit guides and helpers, work with the creative power of thought and endeavour to avoid all destructive thinking. And whenever we are trying to help and give advice, we make it a rule to always be constructive and see nothing but good. We are doing this even though many in earthly life are calling us foolishly optimistic. But that most certainly is not the case. Because we are more aware than many of you in earthly life of the creative power of thoughts and words and what kind of effects they can have, we are not foolishly but wisely optimistic. Knowing that by thinking and advising good, we are doing our share of making good things and conditions to come about, and that expecting positive outcomes helps them to come about, that’s what we do. And this is why you will never find us thinking and speaking in terms of pessimism, sadness or death. Please do not allow anyone around you to stop you from following our example.

‘Living on our side of the veil, we have all the evidence anyone would ever care to have that in truth life is eternal and there is no death, and that life will forever keep on unfolding and progressing because that it is decreed by God’s great plan. Never tell anyone that they are likely to die. If they do not yet understand that there really is no death, just don’t speak about it. But in your mind’s eye see how those in the departure lounge of earthly life are easily and safely arriving in our world. Observe the whole process as part of the ever changing and unfolding eternal life. And never forget that wherever there is life there is also hope and do not anticipate anything but the best possible outcome. The confidence of accomplished healers inspires their patients and disperses their doubts and fears about being placed into the hands of the Highest, as whose channels healers are working. Their attunement to the Highest forces of life assists and eases the passage of those in their care from your world into ours.

‘As far as this is possible, patient should be encouraged to at least begin to develop a spiritually healthy outlook on life. Right thought is God thought and that means balanced and loving, pure and holy, kind and friendly, tolerant and generous thinking. Whenever it flows from earthly minds it can bring benefits to every aspect of someone’s being. Right thought comes from looking at life through the God’s eyes and the healing it achieves is due to the power of sincere aspiration. When your whole being has totally and unconditionally surrendered itself to the energies of the Universal Christ, you have become attuned to its radiance. The receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind then works on its frequencies, so the Christ rays can penetrate the cells of your physical body and flow through you into the world around you.

‘The Christ energies can change all things that have become dark and sick and make them well. Every dark cell in a physical body fills with light and heals. But only when a patient’s Karma allows it, the Healing Angels in close co-operation with the Lords of Karma perform miracles. With their permission the Christ light deeply penetrates the cells and atoms of the person’s physical body. Because of the utter fairness and justice of the Universal laws and the accuracy of the Akashic Records , there is no need for anyone to doubt the decision of the Lords. Any kind of healing work is carried out under their supervision. Thoughts indeed have the power to perform miracles, but only when they are flowing from pure and loving hearts of those whose whole being is set upon God. The thoughts of these people are God-thoughts and the power that is thus activated can change negative things and conditions into positive ones and darkness into light.

‘The Jesus legend is a demonstration of the life and work of a true spiritual Master, especially in the following statements: ‘I and my Father are one.’ and ‘The words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself but the Great Father/Mother of all life who dwells in me. S/He does the works.’ Healers do well to recognise that these words also apply to them, that they on their own can heal nobody. As gently as possible healers should help their patients to at least become aware that whenever someone makes contact with the Christ Spirit, even if only for the fraction of a second, God’s power is released into them. This is a blessing that allows people to leave behind the limitations of their earthly existence. While the healing session lasts, their spirit and soul are lifted into the higher realms of conscious life where they are recharged with the force of the living God.

‘Refuse to be held by the limitations of the earthly mind and never doubt the blessing and healing power of God. Clear your conscious minds of all reservations and know in your heart of hearts that the healing rays, although they are invisible to earthly eyes, are very real indeed.’

* * *

Calling With Your Thoughts

The essence of a message from the White Eagle group of guides that appeared in ‘Memories of Reincarnation – White Eagle’s Work in the Present Day’: ‘On the inner planes thought is like a flash of light and instantaneous. On the outer plane, when a voice calls, your physical hearing responds. Call with your thoughts and watch how the mind life answers. Call from within your soul and there will always be a soul reply. In your thoughts project light to those around you. It is generated by the Healing Angels and if you work in unselfish ways, we transmit it to you to those who are in need of it. Any time you are sending loving thoughts to other souls, they will receive it as light and respond to it in some way. Naturally, this principle also applies to unpleasant thoughts and feelings.

‘God’s healing power illuminates human souls. It gradually permeates the physical bodies of those you are suffering and from there radiates outwards into their environment. However, this power should only be tapped into to heal the sick. If you do this for no other purpose and without any selfish motives like wishing to become known as a world famous healer, you will in time be able to cleanse your whole being of the poisons that have built up in your system. They were caused by the thinking patterns you developed in the course of many lifetimes. This process also clears your emotional or water body of the feelings that once were based on the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions of the past. The water body houses your soul, the soft, sensitive and highly impressionable part of women and men alike. When its outstanding issues have been cleared up, you will be able to help, enlighten and strengthen those around you.

‘Know that no unselfish effort on anyone’s behalf is ever wasted. God’s will is that you love not only all human beings but everything else that shares your earthly life with you. Therefore make an effort to constantly send out goodwill and light to humankind and the whole of your world. We, your guides in the world of spirit, have been called to work – for a long time unbeknown to all earthlings – on your minds and hearts. As the years sped by, you and your race have passed the darkest stages of your evolutionary journey. Now the Christ light of the perfect sons/daughters of God who have integrated every aspect of their higher nature is growing ever stronger in your world.

‘Your Christ nature is the living God within, your inner teacher or in-tuition . This is the only guru in the whole of Creation who is utterly trustworthy and can reliably tell you what is right or wrong for you at any given moment. It communicates with you through the world of your feelings. Therefore, if something feels right to you, then it is for you – even though it may not be for anyone else.

‘Never forget that it is God’s will that you should love and respect yourselves and your own past, present and future, bearing in mind that everything that has been and one day shall be fulfils a wise higher purpose. And when you finally overcome and leave behind the desires and urges of your lower animal self, your Christ nature is rising from its slumbers and beginning to manifest itself in you and your life. This kind of growth is your birthright and ever continuing spiritual evolution is your destiny. Whatever you begin today, you will continue tomorrow. And when you return to the world of light at the end of each lifetime, you will continue to work for and guide, inspire and bless humankind just like we are doing, now.’

* * *

The Divine Healing Rays

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. It reached me through the Lodge’s Monday Thought 17.4.2017: ‘If your inner vision were developed sufficiently, you would be able to observe the distribution, direction and infusion of the rays of God’s healing power. Although they are invisible to earthly eyes, their energies are always available to anyone. They are constantly at work throughout the whole of Creation and are strengthened considerably when someone asks for healing, for themselves as well as for others.

‘The Angel in charge of the healing group and the one at the head of the group known as ‘the Lords of Karma’ closely co-operate with each other. The former knows where someone is asking for healing and the latter decides in what form it should be given. The outcome of any such requests depends entirely on the patient’s Karma. The conclusions of the leading Angels of both groups are passed onto the Healing Angels, who at all times are carrying out the instructions that are given to them. It is up to the two Angels in charge whether a healing miracle might be justified. They are responsible for bringing them into being – to the astonishment of your world, where very few have an idea how they come about.

‘As most of you, aspiring healers and non-healers alike, to this day are unable to access the Karmic records, it would be impossible for you to use the healing rays correctly. We suggest that whenever you are sending healing to someone in need of it, you tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the frequencies of the Angelic healing channels. This adjusts the vibrations of your thought processes to theirs, so that with the passing of time they become ever more compatible with the Angelic ones. Through this you gradually evolve into an ever greater force for the healing not only of individual patients, but of the whole of humankind.’

The essence of another teaching about the power of healing thoughts from the White Eagle group of spirit guides appeared with the title ‘White Eagle on Divine Mother – The Creation of Form’: ‘Sometimes, you may wonder how you might best help a friend in hospital or someone who is approaching death. We would like you to know that the power of thought is more effective than that of speech or written words. Best of all you can help anyone by sending them kind and optimistic, good and constructive thoughts. In your thoughts lift those who are suffering into the heartmind of the great Mother and Her Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ.

‘Keep on with your efforts because any healing rays that are projected from a distance are as effective – and even more so in many cases – than when they are physically ministered. Whenever someone is in the process of leaving their physical body behind, wise ones remind themselves that they are far from dying. There really is no need for excessive grieving and feeling sorry for anyone who is released into our world, because it is one of infinite beauty, love and joy. Human spirits and souls do not die and will never do so, they merely move into a different dimension of life.

‘As the great American poet wrote: ‘Death is the Angel sent who draws the unwilling bolt and sets the captive free’. That’s why, when the time for laying the physical body aside, there should be no grief. The spirit has merely passed from your earthly vision, but it is still near you. In love there can be no separation. The spirit of someone left behind merges with that of the spirit who is being released. The laws of harmony and union prevail and the two spirits and souls are joined into one. We agree that Earth life is a hard school, but you will find it much less so when you draw aside and dissolve the veil of consciousness that separated our world from yours in the past, and then continue to live consciously in the awareness of the limitlessness of spiritual life.’

* * *

One In Spirit And Thought

‘The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of message guides that appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ February/March 2011 with the heading ‘One in Thought’: ‘Many in earthly life do not yet recognise the power in which they have their being and who is at all times trying to assist them with their spiritual development. This is particularly true with regard to the power of thought. There is a great deal of confusion in the thought processes on your planet and when we witness how, as a result of this, many have to endure physical pain, discomfort and weariness of mind, body and spirit, we would love to provide you with some kind of magical healing balm.

‘However, for as long as people are closed off to the spiritual dimensions and background of their earthly existence this is extremely difficult. That’s why we are doing all we can to help you become aware of the power of your thinking. With this God and the Angels are laying the tool for creating perfect health first for yourselves and then for those around you. When you have sufficiently attuned the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind to their frequencies, God’s White healing magic can begin to flow through you to alleviate the suffering of many. All you have to do is train your mind and direct it into healthier thinking and behaviour patterns.

‘Far too many in your world still believe that their thoughts are their own affair. They could not be more mistaken, because every thought that goes forth from your world affects not only the whole of your world, but also all others. If you are a kind, loving and considerate person who thinks good things, you are assisting the growth of good throughout the whole of Creation. Naturally, the same is true for unkind, negative and unloving thoughts. Can you see what a great responsibility for the wellbeing of your world and all worlds each one of you has? However much you may be tempted to be unkind and criticise, don’t give in and radiate kind and understanding thoughts into situation. Once you have learnt to love humankind with all its shortcomings and your world, you will not find this difficult.

‘Always bear in mind that every thought creates a vibration and a wave on the etheric levels of life. When you are thinking about someone, your thought travels directly to them and in due course takes form. It hovers in their vicinity and waits until the recipient is off guard. If their mind is filled with useful and helpful thoughts, negative and unwanted thoughts cannot penetrate it, but it enters as soon as the mind is less occupied. Wise ones, who are aware of these things, reject negative thoughts and transmute them into good and positive ones. Good thoughts you are sending stimulate the recipient in positive ways. Without being aware of it, all of you are constantly receiving the thoughts of others, particularly on the astral and mental planes, the realm of thought forces.

‘If you suffer physically, make an effort not to think about your suffering! When you are in pain, do not react with: ‘Oh, how I suffer. I do feel bad!’, because you then attract the negative powers that are everywhere and therefore also around you, and they increase the feeling of pain. There is much truth in a Christian Science practice that says that good thoughts are of God. Whenever they are spoken the Christ light wraps itself around that person. Wise do this and through it reap wonderful blessings, not only for themselves but also for those around them.

‘The teachings of the knowledge, wisdom and power of the Divine white healing magic will never change. ‘As it was in the beginning, it is now and forever will continue to be, while any kind of world exists somewhere.’ We shall never tire of telling you that the secret of this power is within the reach of every human being and can only be accessed through self-mastery and thought-control. True spiritual Masters have gained complete control over their thinking processes. Achieving the control of our mental and physical body is very difficult, but then it is well known that no master ever fells from the Heavens. It frequently takes souls until they arrive in our world, after leaving their physical bodies behind, that they realise they are living in a world of thought.

‘Those treading the path of the mysteries, need to take good care of their surroundings and create harmony wherever they go. Their thinking has to be precise, for that is the foundation on which all life is built. Every human eventually has to learn how to safely wield the white magic with the help of right thinking. The development of what is known in your world as psychic gifts is only a first stage of the opening of the spiritual talents of the Christ power, which in the fullness of time will come alive in even the last and slowest of human beings. In due course this power will dominate the whole of your world and draw all of you together into the universal siblinghood of life. Through this the vibrations and with it the physical conditions of the Earth will change. They are already in the process of becoming finer and more etherealised and each one of you can contribute to this by working for the benefit of all humankind.

‘During the early part of their earthly education, human beings experience life as if they were spending it in a small prison. The building blocks of this jail are the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions the small earthly self accumulated in the course of many lifetimes, which have been carried forward into this one. This part of human nature gets so immersed in providing the essentials of earthly life like food, clothing and housing, that there seems to be no time left for anything else. This is how for a long time ignorance of their true nature and the fear of the unknown are keeping all human spirits and souls incarcerated, but as they progress on their predestined pathway, there eventually comes a moment of awakening. It can be sparked by particularly tragic, traumatic and sad events, for example when loved ones return to our world.

‘Now the time has come for asking some searching questions like: ‘Where has my loved one gone? Where shall I go when my time has come? What’s going to happen to me?’ This spiritual awakening is frequently accompanied by feelings of a hunger and thirst that cannot be satisfied by anything earthly life has to offer. The alarmingly increasing numbers of overweight people and those with eating and drinking problems in general are evidence of the pressure for the awakening of the whole human race that is constantly rising. But help is always at hand and sufficient opportunities are on offer to assist humankind with waking up from its deep sleep in materialism.

‘Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air sign and each lifetime spent in one of them served the development of the human intellectual abilities. The deeper all of together are moving into the Age of Aquarius, the more noticeable becomes the great outpouring of Aquarian energies from the mental planes of the highest levels into humankind’s individual and collective consciousness, which for quite some time has been taking place. To enable ever more of you to reach out for the Angelic hosts, the Universal power of thought thus stimulates humankind’s higher mind. Drawing closer to your world makes it easier for them to pour their rays of wisdom and truth into all hearts and souls. And when you look around you, you can observe this revival and prompting of people’s spiritual faculties. Materialism will not hold sway much longer in your world and this can already be seen in the fields of literature, music and science.

‘Wise ones appreciate that it is impossible to live in splendid isolation and that with or without anyone’s will, their thinking constantly affects the lives of all others, in your world and ours. To enable them to receive and transmit the light of the living God within, they keep the power station of their earthly minds constantly tuned into the frequencies of the higher levels of life. Aware that on the inner level of life there is no separation between anything and that they will always retain their individuality, wise ones look at themselves and everybody as mere drops in the great ocean of life where everything moves forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral as one magnificent Universal siblinghood. This is one of the greatest secrets of the white magic. The Angels gave your world the simplest and yet most profound teaching about it through the Jesus legend’s words: ‘Love one another. Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and soul and mind, and thy neighbour as thyself.’’

And finally the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ February/March 2011 under the heading ‘Spontaneity’: ‘Learning about scientific facts, as you they are called in earthly life, or reading and studying spiritual or occult truth is all very well. But until you have built into your soul body the light atoms, the constructive God atoms and through it have found a deep inner understanding of these things, you cannot serve life as you would like to. It is one thing to know with your mind, but knowing and grasping matters that come to your attention with your inner self is another one entirely.

‘The result of this kind of understanding is spontaneous good thinking and acting that gives forth the light of God’s love. This is the power that can raise the vibrations of every atom of your own being, of those around you and your whole world. The mental body is the higher vehicle through which the Christ spirit, the living God within, operates. This part of your being is capable of creating a world so far removed from Mother Earth’s present state that she will no longer be of the same substance. The development of this part of your being depends on the habitual thought patterns of each individual. But as more and more of you strive to develop the right ones and through this become a Christed one in their own right, you will be doing your share of assisting the spiritual rebirth of Mother Earth as a purely spiritual being, the same as you will by then be.’

* * *

The Power Of Love And Thought

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in the StarLink January 2012: ‘Many in your world to this day believe that life ends at the death of the physical body, but this is simply not true because the essence of every human being is spirit and soul. Like God, this part is eternal and immortal, and because God is spirit, its true home are the spirit realms where there is no death and all life constantly moves forwards and upwards on a never ending evolutionary spiral. Whenever a loved goes from you, they are joining us in our world. They are by no means dead and in truth they never left you because they merely moved into another dimension where all life is one and there is no separation between anything, and where no-one ever leaves anybody. On that level your loved ones will always be with you.

‘The most important part of every human being is their spirit and soul, and they are said to belong to God. That is correct, but it’s by no means all there is to it. Because everything is of God and brought into being by the Highest forces of life, the servers of God and the executors of His/Her great plan of life , every aspect of your being, including your physical body, belongs to God. Wise ones are aware of this and treat their body as the temple of the living God within. They would not dream of desecrating it with anything, especially not with evil and destructive thoughts.

‘God, the Great Father/Mother of all life, without exception totally and unconditionally loves each and every human being, just as much as everything else in the whole of Creation. All of it has been created and is constantly maintained and supported by the power of the thoughts of our all-loving, all-giving and all-forgiving Creator. Love and thought are the two most powerful forces that exist anywhere. Just imagine the effectiveness and power that is created when these two come together and express themselves as kind and loving thoughts you are sending to anyone. This is also how in quiet reflections and meditations your loved ones can be contacted at any time. And that’s the best way of finding out for yourself that they really are alive and well in our world, and that nothing can destroy a bond of love that has been created between two people, as well as people and animals.

‘Wise ones know that love and thought are the two most powerful forces in the whole of Creation. Whilst thinking about the troublemakers of their world, in particular those who are involved in planning and carrying out terrorist activities, in one of their quiet moments the thought flashes through their minds: ‘There has to be something I can do to help these poor souls with the awakening of their higher nature. But what? If I allow myself to think I hate them and what they are doing, all I can hope to achieve is adding to the darkness that presently fills their being and surrounds them.’

‘These wise ones are aware that evil and darkness cannot be overcome by evil and that negative thoughts anyone sends into your world attracts others with the same vibrations. They absorb each other like sponges and it does not take long until the negativity returns to each of its senders in the form of ever greater darkness that disturbs any emanations of light that might be there. The only right way of assisting any kind of troublemaker is with thoughts of forgiveness and kindness that are born from your heart’s love and understanding for the difficulties of humankind’s earthly lessons. Whenever such thoughts are sent into your world, they too attract ever more of with the same vibration on their travels through the ethers.

‘Appreciating this, wise ones think: ‘As I have no idea of how to go about this enterprise, I’ll ask my inner guidance, who knows what I am doing and thinking at all times.’ Focussing their attention on the world of the troublemakers, they pray to their Highest Self: ‘May your will be my will and your words be mine, so that everything unfolds in keeping with your will and wishes. If it’s all right to do this, may the Angels of healing and peace hold my hand and the right words come to me intuitively.’

‘After having waited a moment until they sense the Highest Self’s response, the wise ones enter into an imaginary dialogue that goes something like this: ‘You are my younger sibling and I am calling to help you become aware that there is a part of you that is all good. At the moment it’s still slumbering, but I would like to help it wake up. For you the time has come to understand that earthly life is ruled by Universal laws and although at present you think you can do as you like, this simply is not true. You and I, the same as everybody else, are responsible for each one of our thoughts, words and actions.’ Be creative and continue with whatever occurs to you intuitively. If it feels right, that’s what it is.’

* * *

You Are Your Own Creators

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ June/July 2010 with the heading ‘Visualising the Christ Star’: ‘Every human being is a spark of God and a chip off the old block. All qualities and powers that are in God are also in each one of you, though at first only in a slumbering state and as a potential. As co-creators with God your thoughts have the power to constantly create something. Any form that you imagine or think of is created by you out of what we in our world call soul matter.

‘Whatever you create you are responsible for and, usually without being aware of what they are doing, writers create and build the characters of their tales on the etheric plane. Writers of fiction are the creators of their stories’ characters, but those who write historical novels tune into the vibrations of the people who have become the focus of their attention. The more intensively this is done, the more authentic their tales will feel. Whatever someone creates in this way comes alive as a thoughtform on the astral plane of life and eventually has to be absorbed into the heartmind of its creator. That is the seat of God’s and human creativity.

‘Every human being’s development at some stage includes experiencing the astral planes. If in any of your lifetimes you created some thoughtforms, that’s when they present themselves to you, so they can be absorbed into your consciousness. Because the Universal laws decree that everything has to return to its creator, it cannot be done any other way. Does that now make you wonder how Sir Arthur Conan Doyle coped with it when the hound of the Baskervilles was bounding towards him? If only he had known!

‘Wise ones, however, who are aware that every one of their thoughts, words and actions is built into some kind of a form on the higher etheric plane, leave writing unpleasant and scary tales to those who do not yet know any better. Instead they spend more time on creating beautiful and peaceful conditions in their home. Even if their lifepath is a difficult one, they make every effort to think good and constructive thoughts only and use their power to create as much beauty wherever they go.

‘As the absorption of thoughtforms can only be done by the love in the creator’s heart for his/her creations, wise ones ask for the guidance and protection of their inner teacher, the living God within, when they are writing. They take great care to only bring thoughtforms of good, positive and constructive people into being, who have something to give that enriches your world and makes it a more pleasant place for all.

‘And that’s how the Angels once created the legend of the Master Jesus and the people surrounding him. When this tale has served its purpose, every one of its thoughtforms will be absorbed back into the consciousness of the Angelic hierarchy and removed. For the Jesus legend this process will be completed sooner than you may be able to imagine from your present evolutionary state. This is due to the fact that increasing numbers of you are becoming aware that the only purpose of all legends that ever appeared in your world was to assist the awakening of the living God within each one of you.

‘Every one of the thoughtforms that were thus created down the ages, with the passing of time was slowly withdrawn and absorbed into the heart of the Angelic realms, from where they once emerged. Each time an old religion is removed from your world in this manner, it loses its hold on people’s hearts and minds and that creates the necessary space for the entry of a new belief system. This is how the religions that are still present in your world are being phased out. And now that sufficient numbers of you have matured into spiritual maturity, there no longer is any need for legends. You are ready for the truth about God’s true nature and your own and capable of acting as healers and lightbringers for those around you. You are here to spread the good news of the religion of the Aquarian Age and are meant to share it through the media that are the gift of this age for you and your world:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race, the race of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And I, their only born Son/Daughter.
We are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

‘Recognising whether the above is speaking the truth is not difficult for those among you who once took part in the ancient Egyptian religions or any that reached even deeper into antiquity. The only things human beings have ever been able to take with them, when leaving another earthly lifetime behind, is what they have gained in wisdom and understanding. This is how many who are presently taking part in earthly life have brought knowledge of the Ancient Wisdom with them.

‘Yet, on the debit side of your spiritual bankbook such credits are accompanied by unpaid Karmic debts from those long gone by days. If this applies to you, your present earthly sojourn will be offering you plenty of opportunities for balancing your spiritual account. This is why you were drawn to spiritual service in the first place. Whenever you encounter parts of the Ancient Wisdom, you feel its calling from deep within you and need no convincing that they are speaking the truth. Having once seen into and experienced that which is invisible to ordinary earthly eyes and minds, you just know.’

* * *

Last but not least the essence of a greeting from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me as a Monday Thought from the White Eagle Lodge on 12.10.2015: ‘God bless every one of you. However far you may ever travel on your evolutionary journey through life, your link with us will never be broken. Every thought you send is registered by us and we are conscious of you at all times. Each one of you strikes a chord in our hearts and we lovingly enfold you in the Great White Light. Love one another, be at peace with the whole of humankind and with love in your heart do the work your Father/Mother on the highest level of life has ordained for you.’

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Apr, 2018
Words
9,457
Read Time
47 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,166

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.