Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Scream
The Scream

The Scream

Joshua_12Joshua_12

Once, when I was younger, I had a nightmare. I woke up, and went to my parents room, there they reassured me everything was ok. They then tucked me back in bed, and went to sleep. I however was still wide awake, for I was still scared. At around three a.m., I heard a scream.

This scream was super unhuman, and sounded like it came from my room. I was terrified, and hid under my covers for the rest of the night. The next morning, I got up. I convinced myself that it was a dream, and there hadn’t been a scream.

But then at breakfast my sister asked if anyone else had heard a scream at three in the morning, or if she was just dreaming. I froze, and my spoon dropped to the floor, and all the color drained from my face.

To this day, I can’t sleep from three to four a.m., and I still hear that scream every night at three a.m. I don’t know what it is, all I know is that I don’t dare close my eyes from three to four, for fear that whatever is screaming will come for me.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
12 Oct, 2020
Words
200
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
771

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.