Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Seasons Of Our Life
The Seasons Of Our Life

The Seasons Of Our Life

AquariusAquarius

The world around us is a mirror that reflects what is happening to us on its innermost level. And our lives are subject to a constantly repeating succession of cycles of rebirth and death. Just like our planet we are moving through seasons of spring and summer, autumn and winter. Every year that passes they seem to be the same, but imperceptibly on the earthly plane we and our world have always been moving forwards and upwards on the individual and collective evolutionary spiral, not only our own and that of our world but, at the same time, the whole of Creation.

Earthly human lifetimes usually consist of childhood and adolescence as spring, the middle years of summer and autumn, and old age as winter. On all levels of life every winter is followed by a new spring that brings the gift of resurrection and rebirth with a renewal of life’s forces. At the end of each earthly lifetime, we leave our outworn and tired physical bodies behind and our spirit/soul returns to spirit realm, humankind’s true eternal home.

That’s how time and again we are resurrected and reborn into a steadily increasing awareness of who and what God truly is and what the essence of our being is. In truth, there is no death, merely transformation or rather transfiguration. At the end of each earthly lifetime, one of the Angels of transfiguration releases our spirit/soul, who had been held captive in a physical body. It returns them into the spirit realm’s greater freedom where learning of a different kind is waiting for us. Could one ask for anything better?

The unceasing and relentless flow of our world’s and our own life’s seasons are clear evidence of who truly is in charge of humankind and its destiny. During the early parts of our earthly education we, with typical human arrogance, for a long time believe that we ourselves are. Yet, even the last and slowest one of God’s children of the Earth eventually reaches the developmental point when they realise that the only thing we can ever do is paddle the canoe of our existence. The steering is done by the Highest Forces of life. Because they are part of us and everything else that exists in the whole of Creation and are holding and executing the evolutionary plan for every manifestation of life, they really know the way of all things

Being aware of what’s going to happen to me when my time for departure from the earthly plane has come, I cannot say that the thought of growing old ever disturbed me unduly. Yet, now the winter of my life is here and leaving this plane must be coming ever closer, I sometimes cannot help wondering what’s happened and how did I get here so fast? Where have all those years gone? I remember seeing older people earlier in my life and thinking they were years ahead of me. The present season of my life was so far off in those days that I could not imagine what it would be like when I was as old as they were then. Nothing prepared me for the aches and pains that creep up on us with increasing age. There is no way of telling how long this particular season will last for me, but it’s good to know that when its end comes for each one of us, our lives are by no means over. I am sure you know exactly what I mean. New adventures are waiting for all of us in the spirit realm. Now, there’s an exciting thought for you!

If you have not yet reached the winter of your life, take it from me that it will catch up with you surprisingly quickly. Therefore, whatever you would still like to accomplish, get on with it and do it. Do not procrastinate and put things off any longer. Our earthly existence has a dreamlike quality and the whole thing passes by amazingly fast. Do what you can today, as you can never be sure when you will be going home. In any case, there is no promise for any one of us that we shall experience as many seasons of life as other people. That too is okay with me. Live for today and say all the things you want to tell your loved ones while there still is time. It will help them to appreciate and love you even more for yourself and not only for the things you have done for them over the years and what you will be leaving behind.

* * *

Every earthly existence is a precious gift from the Universe to those who are, at any given time, taking part in it. Ideally, the way we conduct our present lifetime should be no less than a present for those around us as well as for the whole of humankind and our world. We are here to make our stay and theirs as pleasant as we can. Yet, living modestly and in a manner that cares for and nurtures Mother Earth, instead of contributing to the robbing and plundering of her precious resources that has become ever more popular. Wise ones leave this plane of life in as good a state as possible because they are aware that if, in one of their coming lifetimes, they will be required to return to this plane, they will come as their own descendants. For a long time, we are consciously unaware that this is the case.

Wise ones appreciate that in one of their previous lifetimes they themselves could have been the people they used to think of as their great-grandparents and those who came before them. What an amazing thought! It puts quite a different slant on genealogy, don’t you think? Should further earthly lifetimes be required by us, if we act in positive and constructive ways now, we can ensure that we find our planet when it has recovered from the ravages of humankind’s thoughtlessness and greed.

Today is the oldest I have ever been and when I am honest with myself, I have to admit that I do have some regrets. Mostly they are about the things I wish I had not done, but also those I should have done and somehow did not get round to. I comfort myself that this is balanced by the many things I did well and am glad about. When you take stock of your life, you may find the same. No matter what age you presently are, it’s likely that the winter of your life will sneak up on you and that in no time at all. So make the most of every day the Universe grants you and enjoy what it brings as much as possible. Be content with whatever experiences come your way, but don’t forget to have some fun, too. The awareness that everything that happens to us in the final analysis serves a wise and higher purpose can turn even the darkest day into a good one.

Live healthily and remind yourself every so often that nothing on the earthly plane truly belongs to us. Only what we are has power and value and not the things we acquire and like to think of as our possessions. A happy and loving heart and a peaceful accepting mind are the only wealth in this life that’s truly worth having and not money. The only things that are eternally ours are spiritual riches; nobody will ever even try to take them from us. They are the only things we are allowed to take with us into Eternity. All the rest stays behind and inevitably has to go to someone else. Therefore, whatever goodness is in us and our life at any given time, let’s make a special effort of sharing it with those around us. It’s never what we gather in material goods, but what we scatter and share with others that reveals the quality of our whole being.

Have you noticed that every physical body is a masterpiece of precision engineering? But even then whatever dwells within it, someone’s spirit/soul as well as our own, is of far greater importance. Our physical body is but an outer shell is part of Mother Earth and belongs entirely to her. It’s merely a vehicle we need for getting around on the earthly plane, meant to last for but one single lifetime. We are responsible for its maintenance and wellbeing. At the beginning of each new lifetime a new one of these vehicles is entrusted into our care. When this lifetime has reached its end, the vehicle should be returned to Mother Earth in as good a condition as possible.

The same as all other earthly things physical bodies are easily hurt and damaged. Frequently they are in need of being repaired and when they have reached the end of their usefulness, the cells and atoms of its components are given back to the Earth. They are recycled because nothing in the whole of Creation is ever just thrown away and wasted. Whatever dwells within every physical body, the spirit/soul, alone survives because it is immortal and eternal. Therefore it can and will never die. That’s why in truth there is no such thing as death.

At the end of each earthly lifetime, one of the Angels of transfiguration releases our spirit/soul from being imprisoned on the earthly plane. The transfiguration of Jesus never happened because the story of his life is filled with symbolisms for the many initiations in which every human being on the earthly plane has to take part in. Transfiguration happens each time when one of us moves from the spirit realm into a new lifetime and at the end returns to it. It’s the spirit/soul alone who moves on and who can and will never perish because its immortality. Yet, the degree of consciousness that has been reached by the inner self each time we leave our outer shell behind is contained in every cell and atom of our physical body.

They belong to Mother Earth, who absorbs them and because on the inner level all life is one, when one of us evolves the rest of humankind is evolving with them. So does the whole of humankind, our world and the rest of God’s Creation. This is how each one of us at all times is helping all life to move ever forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. Having patiently and lovingly put up with humankind’s ignorant and unruly behaviour for far too long, isn’t it the highest time that Mother Earth, our beautiful home planet, is at last treated with the consideration and love it most surely deserves?

Updated May 2022

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 May, 2022
Words
1,799
Read Time
8 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
374

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.