Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Spiritual Background Of Miscarriages (2)
The Spiritual Background Of Miscarriages (2)

The Spiritual Background Of Miscarriages (2)

AquariusAquarius

Greetings From The Wise One Within

For Monday 15th November 2021

‘Because you were as yet ignorant of the spiritual laws that rule life in the whole of Creation, therefore also on the earthly plane, you opted for an abortion. In that lifetime you were on the giving side of rejecting the child-bearing experience. Every visit to a backstreet abortionist or something similar creates a negative entry in the woman’s spiritual ledger that can only be balanced by a positive one in a later lifetime, when she – as her own descendant – has once more appeared in the role of a woman of childbearing age who is longing for some offspring of her own. But, to her greatest disappointment, every attempt fails.

‘The sorrow of either being unable to see her wish fulfilled or losing the child she was looking forward to in a miscarriage, in cases of particularly heavy karmic debts, one after the other. The necessary balance is created when her experiences of previous lifetimes and this one are weighed in the scales of God’s perfect justice which is never about punishment. Love and evolution are the first laws of life throughout the whole of Creation, therefore also on planet Earth, i.e. evolution that seeks further development which is based on love. The word punishment does not exist in its dictionary. The Highest Forces of life ever punish, they merely teach. That’s why all human beings must get to know both sides of every issue that is likely to turn up for God’s beloved children of the Earth. Each one is a young God in the making who can only do this their experiencing everything first hand.

‘The Divine law of cause and effect or Karma ensures that both sides of the coin of every issue is most thoroughly are experienced. And the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma are responsible for looking after all spiritual ledgers, individually and collectively. This is how everybody’s true eternal parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, most meticulously attends to earthly development of every one of their beloved children of the Earth.

‘If in your present lifetime you experience miscarriages, maybe just one and sometimes one after the other, you are on the receiving end of the lesson that teaches your world the value of human life. God and the Angels are the only ones who can create it through you. Let no-one get lost in the illusion that earthly parents are the creators of their children. They are merely co-creator of the Highest Forces of life. And that’s why in many of your earthly lifetimes you long and yearn for children of your own.

- To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Nov, 2021
Words
460
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
848

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.