Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Spiritual Background Of Miscarriages (6)
The Spiritual Background Of Miscarriages (6)

The Spiritual Background Of Miscarriages (6)

AquariusAquarius

Greetings From The Wise One Within

For Sunday 21st November 2021

‘Your world’s present situation has come about because the law of cause and effect is constantly returning that which those who are taking part in it once sent into your world, in one of your many lifetimes. Whatever returns from there does so with increased strength. The law brings you either something good or bad, depending on what you earlier in this lifetime or a previous one was released by you into the ethers. Everything that happens on your plane serves the wise higher purpose of teaching some kind of a lesson to someone somewhere and sometimes all of those who at that particular time are taking part in earthly life.

‘This also applies to your world’s present state. But ultimately, nothing that takes place there is about crime and punishment or about being guilty or not guilty of committing something. Earthly justice dictates that ignorance of any of its laws does not protect any offender against punishment. Spiritual law, however, is very different. It never punishes but rewards you by placing you, either in this lifetime or a future one, on the receiving end of a similar experience that brought suffering to someone and also many. The purpose of the exercise is that each one of you, with the passing of time, grows ever richer in wisdom and understanding of the nature of suffering. That’s why everybody has to experience both sides of this particular coin.

‘Earthly justice can only punish you when someone observes you breaking on of its laws. But because God and the Angels are as much part of you as you are of them, everybody on the earthly plane is under constant surveillance. That’s why spiritual laws can never be broken without being noticed. Each trespass creates a debit entry in your spiritual ledger that later, either in this lifetime or a future one, has to be balanced by a credit entry. Nobody can do this except every one of you yourselves. And because every thought, word and action you send into your word joins the good or bad stream of consciousness of darkness or light, they are joining those who are already there. New ones, including yours, are constantly arriving and enriching what’s already there. This is why yours, when the right moment for their return has come, do so with increased strength.

‘The main spiritual laws of life throughout the whole of Creation, therefore also on your planet, are love and evolution, i.e. evolution that’s based on love. Love never punishes, it merely teaches and the consciousness of every one of you can only expand through your own experiences. Through this learning process every one of you is constantly growing in wisdom and understanding of your world and yourself. This is why everybody has to have first hand experience of anything they are likely to encounter on planet Earth. It’s an education that has served its purpose and is complete whenever one of you has evolved into a Christed one in their own right. Only then is it safe to release them into the greater freedom of the spirit realm and allowing them to explore and get to know ever higher levels of their existence.

- To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Nov, 2021
Words
547
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
638

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.