Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Spiritual Background Of Miscarriages (7)
The Spiritual Background Of Miscarriages (7)

The Spiritual Background Of Miscarriages (7)

AquariusAquarius

Greetings From The Wise One Within

For Monday 22nd November 2021

Observations Of A Stargazer

‘Today is the 22nd November 2021 and you will probably be glad to hear that the Sun has left behind Scorpio and entered Sagittarius. This is the sign of the archer, half human and half animal, who is riding a horse. From there he aims his arrows as far and wide as possible. This sign is dedicated to the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties. It takes the Sun thirty days to traverse each sign. And that means that for the coming thirty days your world’s energies are mainly influenced by those of Sagittarius, ruled by expansive and benevolent Jupiter.

‘Scorpio belongs to the element Water and each one of its three signs is dedicated to the development of different aspect of humankind’s emotional nature. The Water signs are feminine, passive and receptive and that’s why, each time the Sun’s transits Scorpio humankind is offered many opportunities for getting in touch with its deepest and darkest feelings. That’s because this sign deals with death and birth, degeneration and regeneration. Many in your world are as yet unaware that spiritually there is no death. What’s considered to be a death in your world, is nothing of the kind because each one is invariably followed by a rebirth. The spirit/soul merely moves into a different dimension of its existence, the spirit realm. This is humankind’s true home, from which every one of you emerges at the beginning of another lifetime and return to as soon as it has run its course.

‘This process can be best observed with the help of your world’s trees. Each time a set of leaves that has served its purpose and is therefore no longer required, starts to decay, changes colour, falls to the ground where the leaves are gathered and recycled, just the same as everything else in the whole of Creation. Spiritually, nothing is ever wasted; everything is recycled and used time and again. You will notice that as soon as the old leaves have gone, the buds for the coming year are already well advanced in their development. Containing the trees essence, its spirit/soul, with the help of the buds can then be seen much more clearly. Something similar happens to humankind. This is because the world around you reflects like a mirror what happens to you on the inner level.

‘But let’s return to astrology for a moment. The nature of the Fire signs, Aries, Leo and Sagittarius, each manifests it in a different manner, is masculine, active and outgoing. Today is Monday, the day of the week that’s ruled by the Moon, the planet dedicated to the Great Mother of all life, of home, hearth and ancestry. It’s her wisdom and love that’s speaking to you here. It’s the 22.11.2021 and therefore your world is currently moving through the year 2022. Let’s take a closer look at what kind of energies are influencing you and your world today. 22 + 11 + 2022. 11 and 22 are Master numbers, see link below. The year 2022 contains a triple dose of 22 and is therefore particularly powerful.

‘Under normal circumstances the details of the master numbers are not added, but as your world’s present situation is anything but normal, we shall do it anyway. 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 2 = 12/3. 1 = Sun, 2 = Moon and 3 = the energies of the Great Father/Mother’s only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. 3 = Jupiter, the expansive and benevolent ruler of Sagittarius.

‘Your world’s old religions have been the greatest miscarriage of truth and honesty that has ever been experienced. Each one of them, however, was designed by none other than the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle. They are responsible for and in charge of the execution of the great Divine evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, therefore also your world. For the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth, these qualities were withdrawn for the duration of approx. six thousand years of patriarchy that were loaded with false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions.

‘For example that an all-male God-head is ruling the whole of Creation and that places like Heaven and hell exist somewhere. In truth they are states of consciousness which every one of you is capable of creating, especially with the help of the old religions. However, the Aquarian age is the age of truth and the deeper your world penetrates into this age, the more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth will be flowing directly from the Highest levels into the hearts and souls of anyone who is ready to understand and deal with them the right way. That’s why, for some time by now, ever more of them a coming your way, for example through these Aquarian writings.

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

From: ‘The Soul’s Yearning’
Original Title ‘Seliges Verlangen’

Goethe

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
22 Nov, 2021
Words
818
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
624

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.