Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Triumph Of Good Over Evil
The Triumph Of Good Over Evil

The Triumph Of Good Over Evil

AquariusAquarius

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing,’ said Edmund Burke 1729 - 1797, Irish orator, philosopher and politician. How right he was, but at the present stage of our race’s spiritual development being a good person is no longer as simple as it was in Burke’s time.

To this day people who really are good at heart, but as yet unawakened to their true nature and the effect the Universal Laws have on all life and lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation, may well respond to terrorist actions by demanding that aircraft should be sent to bomb a place. This is done in the hope that some of the terrorists will be wiped out together with the unfortunate civilians who are getting in the way of their thirst for revenge, men, women and children, young and old alike.

This aligns those who agree with such actions to the forces of darkness, the same side the terrorists are on. These two parties between them are creating ever more negative and destructive Karma for themselves, their country and our whole world. Every bit of it adds to the great mass that with the passing of time has already piled up and waiting to be redeemed by each one of us individually and collectively all of us together. Is that what YOU want?

Good and awakened people, in contrast to those mentioned above, align themselves to the forces of Light and tune into the White Healing Magic of the Universe. They seek the help of the Universal Christ Spirit and Its Angels and focus their whole being on the love and power of the Highest Star and the Brightest Light, the Sun of all Suns, the Christ Star. Wise ones project Its radiance into the hearts and souls of all who are involved in any kind of conflict, on both sides of the fence. They pray that the Divine seed in all human hearts stirs from its slumber, so that the Christ child, promised since the days of yore, be born in the realities of Earth life in all human hearts. Through this even the last one of us will eventually become aware of their true nature and the higher purpose and meaning of their earthly existence.

Never forget that the Universe has granted all of us the gift of choice. For the first time in the known history of humankind we are allowed to have our say and make a conscious decision to which side of any ongoing conflict we wish to belong. Freedom of choice is a right and we need to become aware that every right automatically brings with it a duty, which in this case means we must choose. Let’s take care to do so wisely.

In ‘There shall be Light!’ Stella Polaris Vol. 46:5 the White Eagle group of spirit guides has the following to say on the forces of good and evil: ‘The beginning of the kinship and siblinghood of all love is in you, in you, my brother and sister. Do not look outside but inside and see for yourself. Look into the mirror of the self. Each soul has to learn to do this, as it can only see itself by looking at its own reflection. Doing so brings compassion, humility and a prayer for purification that takes the soul closer to God. It awakens the desire for loving instead of hurting, criticising and resenting. Do not think to yourself: ‘This is all too much for me!’ Simply keep on trying day by day, that is all. Look into the mirror honestly and quietly say: ‘I am God’s child and I seek to obey the Law of God, and that is love.’

Do Not Attack Evil – Dissolve It!

‘The whole of Creation contains two aspects, the negative side of life and its positive counterpart, that which is good. Being all love, this part absorbs what is called evil into itself and creates good from it. Both the forces of good and evil proceed from the life of God. Many people cannot accept the truth that they are within the power of God. However, God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, and humankind lives in the heart of God. Yet, God has two aspects, and when these are understood and rightly viewed, it becomes possible to recognise the wise higher purpose of what is called evil. It is the unevolved and undeveloped aspects of life. It is also the consuming and destructive force, the fire that tries humankind’s mettle, and absorbs and removes that which has become unwanted. Many people think that by attacking evil, they can help the world rid itself from it. But, we would say that the illumined soul refrains from attack and, by radiating love and light, beauty and truth, dissolves it.’

Good Or White Magic

‘Good or white magic is performed with the knowledge and assistance of the Angels of Light. It is a ritual carried out by people with the highest intentions who work from the heart centre. Because they love, they do not try to impose their own will upon others. They seek nothing for themselves, but work unselfishly for the good of all. In the New Age, many groups who work with the White Light will spring up, all over the Earth. To work in such groups requires a spirit of selfless service and dedication, and allies the server with the Forces of Light.

‘If, however, people insist on working entirely for themselves, to draw everything to themselves and to impose their will upon others, they are forming an alliance with the negative forces. Awakened children of God have no thoughts of themselves. Their one desire is to give love and light, to bless and raise all God’s children to a Higher state of consciousness. They give without reservations, from the depths of their being. This selfless giving distinguishes the white from the dark magic.’

The present situation in the Middle East is a test of everyone’s spiritual maturity and the seriousness behind our intentions. It is our chance to make a genuine contribution towards bringing a more peaceful and beautiful world for all into being. And that is the very reason why we are here at this special time of Mother Earth’s transformation that brings us the transmutation of evil into good and darkness into light. Let’s not waste any of its opportunities.

Peace be with all of us and our world.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Dec, 2019
Words
1,085
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
608

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.