Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Truth, Nothing But The Truth
The Truth, Nothing But The Truth

The Truth, Nothing But The Truth

AquariusAquarius

From The Wise One Or Living God Within Me

Sunday 12th December 2021

Sunday the 12th December 2021 is a particularly good day for discovering ever more of the truth that for such a long time has successfully been hiding behind our world’s old religions, especially Christianity. That’s what the wise one or living God within me has been bringing you for about twenty years with my Aquarian writings. When I first chose the name Aquarius as my pen name for sharing my writings with as many as possible, I had no idea what the wise ones in charge of us and our world on the highest levels of life were planning to do with my help. And that’s the truth, so God help me!

But first let’s take a closer look at today’s energies. Sunday is ruled by the Sun, the Sun behind and beyond the one in the sky above us, the Great Father of all life. 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 2 = 12 – 1 + 2 = 3. Remember the year that within a few days will be drawing to its close is 2022. 3 times the Great Father’s energies are with us today, supported by 5 times by the 2 = the Great Mother of all life. 3 = Jupiter, the benevolent and expansive ruler of Sagittarius. This is the sign through which the Sun is presently moving and through this file providing our world with ever more of the truth behind the surface words of our old religions. And all neatly aligned with the 0 = Zero = the Circle of Eternity.

It was during times like these that the legend of Jesus as a public figure first appeared. Much later it led to the events that moved Martin Luther, 1483-1546, the German Catholic monk who through this became the father of the Protestant Reformation movement, to posting his ninety-five theses to the door of the castle church in Wittenberg, Germany. It was Luther’s way of speaking up and rebelling against the greed, profiteering and corruption of the Catholic Church in Rome. He stated: ‘Hier stehe ich, ich kann nicht anders. So wahr mir Gott helfe.’ Paraphrasing Luther’s words, I stand before you now with: ‘This is my truth, I have never wished to tell you anything else. God and the Angels are my witnesses.’

The first item of today’s offering is The Lord’s Prayer For Our Time. It is followed by the background of how what, to this day many believe is the prayer of prayers, when in truth it was adopted from much older religions. As it is followed by another three quite extensive chapters, the most practical way of partaking of all six of them, to my mind, is by reading them on Booksie. Please following the link below:

• Booksie – Christmas 2021 – Chapter 8

https://www.booksie.com/663603-christmas-2021-the-truth-chapter-8

Thank you and God bless.
Wishing you a peaceful third Sunday in Advent.
With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Dec, 2021
Words
472
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
703

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.