Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Truth Will Set You Free
The Truth Will Set You Free

The Truth Will Set You Free

AquariusAquarius

In spite of all the things that are still taking place on the Earth, my inner guidance tells me and I therefore know with absolute certainty that the vision of a world where all creatures live together in peace and harmony is now coming into much clearer focus in the consciousness of our world. However, such a world is not going to happen on its own. I believe that all of us – without exception – are sparks of the Divine and therefore children of God. In fact, we are young Gods in the making and because we have always been co-creators with God, all along and as far as possible, the Universe helps each one of us to manifest whatever our hearts truly desire.

As Christianity grew from Judaism, it is not surprising that the two religions have some parts of the Scriptures in common. In the Bible, this section is known as the Old Testament. Here Psalm 82:5-6 already announced to our world: ‘They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness; all the foundations of the Earth are shaken. I have said: ‘You are Gods; all of you are children of the most High.’ The New Testament confirms this in St. John 11:34: ‘Jesus said to them: ‘Is it not written in your law, I said, you are Gods?’ What a very long time it has been known that we are all of Divine origin!

As far back as the times of the Old Testament the Universal Christ told us through the Bible in Isaiah 45:11: ‘Ask Me of things to come concerning My children; and concerning the work of My hands. Command Me.’ Until fairly recently, humankind was spiritually too inexperienced to recognise the intention behind these words, namely that it is the will of the Highest that each one of us must learn something from the consequences of every single one of their desires and actions. And that is the reason why, if we wish for a peaceful world, we ourselves have to first desire it and then bring it into being. This can only be done by each making their own contribution by conducting their lives in ever more loving and peaceful ways.

Humankind’s rebirth is progressing rapidly because the Divine spark in ever more human hearts and souls is waking up from its slumbering state. A renewed understanding of our own true nature and God, the Great Father/Mother of all life, is bringing increasing numbers of us the healing that we and our world have been in need of for a long, long time. Through rediscovering that the roots of every human being are forever deeply anchored in the heartmind of these our true Divine parents on the highest levels of life, the relationship of ever more people with their Creator is slowly beginning to renew itself and heal.

This development constantly brings us, individually and collectively, the healing that is required for the countless wounds in mind and body, spirit and soul which we have been inflicting relentlessly upon each other in the course of many more earthly lifetimes than me may imagine. In the course of this healing process everybody’s own inner latent healing abilities awake from their slumber and rise into our earthly self’s conscious awareness. The power of healing is a very precious gift. Through using it, first for ourselves and then also for anyone else who is in need of it, under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, it steadily unfolds and eventually develops to its highest potential.

Life is a journey and we are here to evolve into seekers of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, which does not come about through reading ever more books about it. Unless we test and try our knowledge in every one of our daily experiences, none of what we have read or heard will ever become part of our own truth.

Each one of us is potentially a healer in their own right and never has ‘First healer heal thyself!’ been a more vital issue than at present. It is the birthright of every child of God to find healing of mind and body, spirit and soul, through reconnecting and becoming fully one with the living God within, the Highest or God Self. The greatest potential of our race is to gradually evolve into one of healers, saviours and redeemers of ourselves, each other and our whole world.

God is life and life is God and, as always, life itself wishes to be our teacher. And because this particular lifetime is a healing journey, nothing but the truth is good enough for us, now. We are all in this life together to enable us, individually and collectively, to work each on their own healing and redemption and that of our world. By striving to live in more peaceful and harmonious ways with the people around us, each is required to make their contribution towards bringing our new and peaceful world into being. That’s why it is so important that we share the wisdom we are finding along the predestined pathway of our life with as many as possible, to encourage them with pointers for their own healing journey.

Through the legend of the Master Jesus the Universal Christ told our world: ‘Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.’ This was a reminder of God’s promise that a time would come on the Earth plane when once again humankind would know its true nature and understand the higher purpose and meaning of its earthly existence. That time is now and this is the reason why increasing numbers are guided to search for and find the spiritual knowledge that sets us and our world free from the shackles of all kinds of oppression of the past.

The store of wisdom we, individually and collectively, are slowly gaining access to is gradually expanding. With this the Universe is putting the power into everybody’s own hands for lifting ourselves, each other and our world into the light of our true being, away from the darkness of the prison of ignorance that has held us and our world in captivity for an incredibly long time. This is the awareness that brings peace and healing not only to our own hearts and souls, but also to that of our world and, by extension, to the soul of the whole of Creation.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Nov, 2020
Words
1,077
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
605

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.