Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Value Of Honesty And Truth
The Value Of Honesty And Truth

The Value Of Honesty And Truth

AquariusAquarius

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Amazing Grace – Part Four

Revelations for our time continued: ‘With the passing of time, humankind’s constantly increasing spiritual awareness will gradually make the outer material plane like its inner counterpart, where everything is for real. Faking, lying, cheating and make belief do not exist because everything is clearly visible to all who dwell there, including the intentions behind every thought, word or action of the outer material world. The more that world becomes like its inner counterpart, the more peace, balance and harmony are going to establish themselves on both side of the veil that to this day separates the two parts from each other. And the more humankind’s ignorance of the wise higher purpose of its earthly existence and its own higher spiritual God or Christ nature passes away, the less tears will flow in your world.

‘The same is true for the fear of God, death and the unknown. For some time by now they have been dissolving in the steadily increasing flow of wisdom and truth that for quite a while has been flowing directly from us on the highest levels of life into your world. To take part in it, all you have to do is tune your earthly mind, the receiver/transmitter station for our ideas, into our frequencies and open your whole being to freely and willingly bring the truth and nothing but the truth to your world. Every one of you contains a blockage that consists of the fears as a result of the false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices of our world’s old religions. The blind leading the blind, they insisted on talking about God without knowing what that means.

‘As many of you know by now, the Piscean age has been an age when lying and cheating, deception of the self and others were the order of the day. For the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth, God and the Angels at the onset of the Piscean age inspired political organisations to oil the wheels of their propaganda machinery with their interpretations of the sacred wisdom and truth that by then had reached the earthly plane.

‘Since time immemorial, behind religious façades our world’s religions with their all-male God-heads have been hiding their true intentions of satisfying the masculine lust for warmongering and empire building. The bests and easiest way of achieving this has been, and to this day is, by feeding on people’s resources like shoals of piranha fish. Because they have not yet developed a sense of honour and responsibility towards anything, such fish are not bothered that the thus gained funds are not rightfully theirs, and that as soon as they have nibbled the body of our world’s resources to its bones, that body has to die and their money will be useless.

‘Blinded by their greed, for as long as it can be applied to ever more troublemaking and scaremongering that will continue to make parting people from their resources as easy as it has been so far, spiritually unevolved people will be happy. Yes, it’s sad but irrespective of how old someone’s physical body is, spiritually they are youngsters. They cannot yet help that the masculine urges of their lower animal nature are still so strong. One day, they too will know that such desires are remnants of humankind’s development that’s taken your race’s evolutionary journey a long way from the animal kingdom’s primates to its present state.

‘That’s why to this day those who lie, cheat and deceive good enough, so that the majority of your world’s population starts believing that the yarns the storytellers are spinning must be true because they sound so convincing. The troublemakers and scaremongers have enough money to hire and pay well the most skilful scribes available, who like their employers have not yet started to develop their higher God or Christ nature. As a result, your world’s religious organisations, with the passing of time, managed to reach the top of the tree they were hoping to reach one day.

‘This is how the old religion’s false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices came about. It is for long enough that they have kept humankind away from connecting directly with God and the Angels, on the highest level of life. But the deeper your world enters into the age of truth, the more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth is going to flow onto the earthly plane and intuitively received by the scribes of your time. Because of this, ever more the old false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices are melting like snow before the Sun.

‘Humankind’s fears, anxieties and apprehensions are no longer required. They too are like snow and when treated right, they behave like snow and dissolve. All any one of you needs is the light of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, in the form of spiritual knowledge. And that’s why for quite a while it has been flowing with constantly increasing strength, directly from the highest levels of life into humankind’s individual and collective consciousness. We, your spirit friends and helpers, are working very hard at helping as many as possible on your plane with shedding their fears and leaving the past behind. The space they once filled needs to be filled with renewed hope, faith and trust in the goodness of life that’s been given to you.’

Amazing Grace, thanks and praise be to You for telling us that what You said about our world’s religious organisations also applies to its present state. Thank You for saving humankind from the wretched destiny of forever being at the mercy of a selfish and irresponsible pharma industry and governments, who pretend to protect humankind when in truth far too many of their members cannot resist the temptation of filling their already bursting coffers with whatever else they can lay their hands on. Naturally, it’s all done in the greatest of secrecy, so they think.

That’s because so far they do not yet know about our world’s spiritual background and that all life on that plane is one. There is no difference between anything. Everything is for real and there is no faking or pretending. The intentions behind everything that manifests itself on the our material plane in thoughts, words and/or deeds are clearly visible to those in the inner world. What on the outer plane is thought of as most secret, on its inner counterpart is perceived by all who are dwelling there as if it were being shouted from the rooftops.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Apr, 2021
Words
1,096
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
321

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.