Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Way She Sees

The Way She Sees

By why_now

"I want to be a doctor when I grow up," she said. "Why’s that?" her mother replied and she responded "I want to help people be all better" She always wanted to help people out, she’s 4 years old and very creative. Always coming up with ways to make us feel better, like making us laugh if we were crying or kissing us all better when we got hurt. When I got bit by a dog I had bandages upon bandages on my arm and she would come up to me, kiss my wrist, and look up at me with those bright blue eyes and ask, 'All Better'.But it sounded like 'aw bettah'. By the time she was 5 and starting school, she wanted to be a teacher. She chose that so she could teach others. Very smart for a 5-year-old. She was always singing the ABC’s and wanting me to sing along so she could teach me. She showed me that anyone can make a difference in others' lives. When she turned 7, she wanted to be a veterinarian because she has always had a soft spot for animals. We would go to a family friends house and would walk her dog, I would lightly tug on the leash to let the dog know we were still moving. She would get mad at me, She has a big heart. Now that she is 8 years old almost 9, she decided she wanted to become a Special Education Teacher to help the kids who need help. She told me that she has seen a lot of kids in her school pick on kids with disabilities and she has had enough of it. She has grown a lot and even though she is still really young she has a big heart and I know she will make a difference.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
why_now
why_now
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Oct, 2019
Words
304
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,054

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.