Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Wedding At Cana
The Wedding At Cana

The Wedding At Cana

AquariusAquarius

Seeing The Greater Picture – Part Three

The Wedding At Cana

‘The Bible in St. John 2:1-11 tells you: ‘At a place called Cana in Galilee the mother of Jesus as well as he and his disciples had been invited to a wedding feast. Mother Mary was concerned about what might happen when later during the festivities the wine supply for the guests would ran out. So she told her son about it, but he merely replied: ‘What does that have to do with me? My hour has not yet come.’ Never mind, mother thought and instructed the servants to do whatever Jesus told them.

‘When the wine supply was beginning to run low, Jesus spotted six stone water jars that were used for the Jewish rites of purification. Each one held twenty to thirty gallons and Jesus asked the servants to fill the jars with water. As soon as they had done this, Jesus said: ‘Take a sample of what’s in the jars to the master of ceremonies.’ After one sip the master knew that the water had been turned into wine. Having no idea where it had come from, he called the bridegroom and said: ‘Serving the best wines first and after people have imbibed freely of them they are usually followed by poorer quality ones, that’s the usual thing for festivities. What I would like to know is why you kept this exquisite wine until now.’

‘And that’s how quite early the story of the Master Jesus’ life tells us about the miracle that now, when things are coming to full circle, turns out to be the most significant one. Let’s take a closer look at the proceedings. The wedding is a symbolism of the loving union between Heaven and Earth during which humankind, God’s beloved children of the Earth, are the guests. At first they get served the old religion and that is the wine that’s the best one for that particular stage of the human race’s development. Now that the Aquarian age is fully with all of us, the old religion has run its course and served its usefulness.

‘In keeping with God’s evolutionary plan, the love and wisdom of the Great Mother are retuning to your world and She once more reveals Her presence. The Angels, on Her behalf, are telling you the higher esoteric truth that has always been hiding behind the surface words of the sacred texts of your world. They are revealing that the tale of the Master’s life is but a legend and should not be taken as literally true. Increasing numbers of you by now are spiritually mature enough to grasp that Jesus has always represented every human being’s own higher or Christ nature. He never was a historical figure but merely existed as a thoughtform and did not appear any other way.

‘The Mother wants you, Her beloved children of the Earth, to know that there will not be a second coming because there never was a first one. If anything at all, the appearance of a legend could be considered to be a first coming and the revelation of the truth about the God-man Jesus as the second. Finding out about these things is part of the sacred wedding between Heaven and Earth in which the two parts at last are joining forces and healing together into one.

‘The Jesus story, from the moment of its conception, was intended by God and the Angels to be used, at first not as a legend which it truly is, but as the most far-fetched and far-reaching deception that your world has ever seen. And each time you are helping one of your human siblings in the great family of all life to comprehend this, for them you are changing the water of the Jesus tale into the wine of the truth about him. The discovery that it has been for wise educational reasons that the higher esoteric meaning of God’s sacred wisdom and truth had to remain hidden behind the surface words of the sacred texts of your world for such a long time, means they are partaking in the eternal-life-giving wine. Through this experience their consciousness expands sufficiently to allow their entry into the magnitude of God’s sacred wisdom and truth. That in turn is accompanied by a steady expansion of their faith and trust in the Highest Forces of life.

‘They too will then know that God is not somewhere ‘out there’, that it is an inner experience. It’s the wise one or living God within, who has always been trying to communicate intuitively with every human being, but alas for a long time in vain. Becoming aware of its presence makes it possible to hear Its voice and listen to its advice. And that means you have been instrumental in the wonder of making blind ones see and deaf ones hear. This is another one of the symbolical meanings of the healing miracles that the Bible’s New Testament reports as being performed by Jesus. The parables of the loaves and fishes and the transformation of water into wine belong to the same category.

‘Every one of you is destined to eventually walk in the footsteps of the legendary Jesus and evolve into a spiritual Master, i.e. one who has mastered and is in charge of every aspect of their being. That’s how each in their own right, with the passing of time grows into a Christed one and a miracle worker. You do not have the power of bringing about anyone’s awakening, because this can only happen when the right moment has come for them. But if you ask frequently that the right words should come to you, you will know intuitively what to say. Be satisfied with gently sprinkling a few of your finest seeds into the cup of the wine of people’s consciousness. Then step back and let God and the Angels do the rest, as they surely will when for that person the time for waking up has come.

‘The virgin Mary is one of the many symbolisms of the Great Mother, the Goddess. Every feminine creature on the earthly plane is one of Her manifestations. As you know from other parts of the Aquarian jottings, Her wisdom and love were withheld from your world for around six thousand years of the patriarchy’s male dominance and why this happened. Rejoice that this by now lies behind you. For quite a while the Mother’s energies have been returning to your world and their strength is steadily escalating. Read more about this in ‘2019 – A Very Special Year’ by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

‘Under the guidance and protection of the Angels and their helpers wise ones tune into the Mother’s energies and work with them for the highest good of the whole of humankind. The more of you are doing this, the more easily and speedily using religions as excuses for violence and warmongering will disappear from your world. And the more the religion of the new age takes over, the more the artificial creating of trouble and strife will gradually fall by the wayside in the natural flow of events. We can tell you reliably that this is going to happen and will become increasingly visible during the coming decade with the growing of the influence of the Mother’s energies.

‘The two ends of a vast circle of humankind’s development are meeting. Through their drawing together one of the saddest chapters of its history is drawing to its natural conclusion. It can clearly be seen by everybody that this is destined to happen because it is written in God’s evolutionary plan of life. That’s why you and your world are provided with the energies that will allow everybody to make their contribution to bringing it about.

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

‘The religion of the new age is one of the heart and that’s where love dwells. Loving hearts know the truth and what is right or wrong, without have to be told what to do and say at all times. Wise ones who listen to their hearts know that for a long time to come Jesus will remain a symbol of Universal love and compassion, kindness and goodness, tolerance and patience towards every manifestation of life. That’s how not the God-man Jesus but the legend of his life is one of the immortal roses that will continue to flower on the cross of earthly life, for as long as it is going to exist.

‘Last but not least, to paraphrase the wisdom God and the Angels gave to your world through the Buddha legend: ‘Do not believe in anything just because you have heard it somewhere. Even if it is spoken and rumoured by many or you have found it written in the religious books of your world or you received it from your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. When you find, after careful observation and analysis, that something agrees with your reasoning and is conducive to your good and the benefit of all, accept it and conduct your life by it. In this way alone can something become your spiritual property that no-one will ever be able to take away from you.’

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Feb, 2019
Words
1,646
Read Time
8 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,206

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.