Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Winter Solstice’s Twelve Holy Nights
The Winter Solstice’s Twelve Holy Nights

The Winter Solstice’s Twelve Holy Nights

AquariusAquarius

The Winter Solstice, Christmas And The New Year – Part F

Meditation And Candle Burning Plan

In the year 2020 the Winter Solstice takes place on the 21st December at 10.03 am Greenwich Meantime. This is the moment when our Sun moves from fiery and easy-going Sagittarius into stern and serious Capricorn, the densest of the Earth signs. The time around this event has always been thought of as a very sacred period, because since time immemorial humankind recognised that the Sun’s warmth and light are the givers and maintainers of all life on the earthly plane. That’s why the return of its increasing strength has always been of the greatest significance.

Nothing in the whole of Creation has ever happened in our world, or anywhere else in the whole of Creation, without the will and wishes of God and the Angels or has ever been beyond their reach. When, inspired by them, Christianity appeared on the scene, the new religion ‘adopted’ this event and it’s good to know that this was only meant to be for a certain developmental period of humankind. In earthly terms, six thousand years of patriarchy with its unnatural all-male religions seems a long time, especially when on considers that – apparently – these belief systems gave the males of our species the ‘God-given’ right of treating the females around them in any way that pleased them. Ah, but wait! So that everybody receives a well balanced earthly education, in some of our lifetimes we take part as men and in others as women. The perfect justice of God’s Universal law of cause and effect or Karma has always seen to it that, if in some of our earthly sojourns we appeared as men and we treated the women around us badly, that’s what happened to us each time we came round as men.

Anyway, in God’s time of Eternity six thousand years of patriarchy are nothing but the blinking of an eyelid. At some stage of it there came a time when the teachings of the pagan religions were temporarily adjusted for the, in those days new religion of Christianity. Its teachings had the legendary Jesus as its figurehead and with this the need arose to make him appear as if he had really taken part in earthly life. Now that the age of truth is with us, ever more are finding out that the God-man is a symbolism for every human being’s higher God or Christ nature and that the tale of his life describes the initiation that every one of us has to go through in the earthly school of life.

The evolutionary plan for humankind and every human being within it decrees that, in the course of many earthly lifetimes, towards the end of that part of our development, each one of us has brought forth their own God or Christ nature, from deep within their own being. That’s how all of us slowly but surely evolve into healers and lightbringers, saviours and redeemers of ourselves, humankind and our whole world.

The twelve is of particular significance for the age of truth, because it represents the Divine Trinity:

1 = the Sun, the first masculine impulse of the creative process, God, the Great Father of all life.
2 = the Moon, its feminine counterpart, the Goddess and Great Mother of all life.
3 = their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s light
from which everything in the whole of Creation was created by God and Goddess peacefully and harmoniously working together and responding to each other.

1 + 2 = 3 = Jupiter, the planetary ruler of Sagittarius,
the sign dedicated to the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties.

12 signs and houses of the zodiac.
12 months of the year.
12 x 2 = 24 hours of our clock
The Jesus tale states that he had 12 disciples
and so forth.

The 21st December 2020 is the day of winter solstice, when each year the Sun’s light returns to our world’s Northern hemisphere. And the twelve nights from and after this event have always been thought of as exceptionally hallowed. This year’s solstice promises to be an extra special one because it’s taking place on the 21.12.2020 = 2+1=3, 1+2=3, 3 x 2 = 6 + 2 + 2 = 28. The energies of this day will be excellent for a new beginning. Besides, this year it falls on a Monday and that is the day of each week that’s ruled by the Moon. The Moon is planetary ruler of Cancer, the sign dedicated to the Universe’s caring and nurturing principle of the Great Mother.

Furthermore, a great conjunction of the giant planets Jupiter and Saturn will be taking place on the solstice day in the first degree of Aquarius, the sign of our time and of truth. Apparently, it’s the best conjunction of these two planets our world has seen in eight hundred years and on the 21.12.2020 they can be observed in our sky spectacularly close together. Saturn and Uranus are the planetary co-rulers of Aquarius. Saturn is the stern and undeviating teacher is a symbolism for these characteristics of our Divine parents, who demand that every one of their children of the Earth, in the fullness of time, practises self-discipline and self-mastery. Without these qualities we shall never be released into exploring the greater freedom of the higher and eventually highest levels of life. Saturn demands that we apply ourselves to any task that comes before us. When we have done this for long enough, Saturn’s role changes from that of teacher into the rewarder. And when its rewards finally arrive, they can be considerable and well worth striving for.

Jupiter is the vast, jovial and benevolent planetary ruler of Sagittarius, the sign dedicated to the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties. It is also the sign of the storyteller, the show-person and the con-person, who does not allow the truth to interfere with telling a good tale. Saturn in one of its own signs is the hallmark of honesty and truth. In the great conjunction Saturn’s restrictive energies are going to benefit those of Jupiter. The energies of planets in their own sign are more likely to express themselves positively than when they appear in other signs. That’s why the time for finding out the truth and nothing but the truth about the background of the pandemic may at last be right.

The three nights, starting with the one of the winter solstice, are the holiest time of the whole year. It’s also a wonderful for receiving the Angelic hierarchy’s gifts and that’s because the winter solstice is the day when the Sun enters the cardinal Earth sign Capricorn. It is the densest of the Earth signs in which humankind’s highest hopes, dreams and ambitions can find fulfilment, provided we have worked hard enough in previous lifetimes and this one to deserve them.

During the first twelve days of the Sun’s transit through Capricorn, which takes thirty days, an extra strong outpouring of the Christ energies and the Great Mother’s love and wisdom are flowing into our world and everything that takes part in it. For Her beloved human children of the Earth it’s a particularly good time for communicating with the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, and the countless groups of spirit guides and helpers that serve them, as well as us. Therefore:

1) The three is under the rulership of Jupiter,
the vast benevolent and expansive ruler of Sagittarius,
the bringer of goodwill, hope and faith for all humankind.
That’s why the first three nights are particularly beneficial.
So every night light a candle and tune
the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind
into the frequencies of the Highest levels of life.
Ask your spirit guides and helpers to show you intuitively
what you can do to contribute to the greatest healing miracle
that for quite a while has been in the process of
coming about on the earthly plane.

Hold in your mind the image of Mother Earth.
At the same time, reflect on the fact that on
The inner level of life all is one and that there is
no separation between any manifestation of life
in the whole of Creation that ever
was brought about by our true parents,
the Great Father/Mother of all Life.
Promise yourself that you will do
everything that’s within your means
for the blessing and healing of Mother Earth
and everything she holds in her loving embrace.

2) The following four nights take us forward to night seven.
The four is ruled by Uranus, planetary co-ruler with Saturn of the
fixed Air sign Aquarius, in which humankind’s highest
hopes, dreams and aspiration will eventually come
to fruition and become a reality on the earthly plane.

The Divine evolutionary plan for us and our world decrees that
This will come about in the Aquarian age, the age of truth.
Great Mother’s wisdom and love will then flow
ever more strongly, direct from the highest levels of life
Into all receiver/transmitter stations that are ready
To receive and understand Her gifts.
It’s a good time for quiet contemplations,
reflections and meditations on the purpose
and meaning of our existence.

Every evening, as you light your candle, start with sending
kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to ever human being,
in this world and the spirit realm, and in particular
to our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers.
Direct the Christ stream’s light to them,
to help their Divine spark to become strong enough
to start influencing their earthly personality
in spiritual ways.

3) The remaining five nights are about
grounding the energies received
from the Angelic realm.
The time has come for planning
activities for the new beginning ahead.
When you light your candle, review your life
and consider which areas would benefit from changes.
Invest in yourself by doing all you can to make contribute
to the greatest healing miracle of all times
that for some time by now has been taking place
on the earthly plane of life.
Ask God and the Angels to show you
intuitively how to go about it.

The last of the twelve days is the 2nd January and in the coming year 2021 it falls on a Saturday, the day ruled by Saturn. This reminds us of the importance of self-mastery and self-control that are required from every one of us towards the end of our earthly education. If we want Saturn’s role to change from teacher to rewarder, not only for ourselves but our whole world, these qualities are going to be more urgently required more than ever before in the year that starts tomorrow. To help us along, the day’s date shows that the Great Mother’s love and wisdom have been accompanying us every year and also Her many spirit helpers, our friends. They have always been willing to intuitively show the way to anyone who asks for their help.

What a long way we have come since the Great Mother’s wisdom and love decided the human masculine forces to rule the roost, on their own. It did not take long until the male desire for dominion over the female and its lust for empire building through warmongering, trouble and strife established themselves. This drive kept on growing and, with the passing of time, brought forth ever more sophisticated means of satisfying the masculine urges with the help of robbing and plundering people’s resources and destroying each other.

Well, here we are at last, approx. six thousand years later. Great Mother’s love and wisdom are once more fully with us. The time has come for redeeming the karmic debts that were accumulated in the course of many lifetimes of taking part in the patriarchy’s religions, sometimes on its giving end and on other occasions the receiving one. And because the truth is returning to our world with ever increasing strength, there is a big difference between the twelve days and nights of previous Winter Solstices and Christmases.

In spite of the fact that your calendar is trying to convince you that every new year starts on 1st January, in truth it begins each time the Sun moves in Aries, the first sign of the zodiac. The Sun in the sky above our world is one of the many physical manifestations of the Christ Light. When this light pours itself with full strength into our world through the masculine outgoing cardinal signs of Aries and Libra, it creates new growth in two different ways. In Aries the Christ light is the uprushing fountain of life that brings it for the plant life of our natural world. In Libra something similar happens on the inner spiritual plane. Aries is a Fire sign and Libra an Air sign. Cancer and Capricorn are Water and Earth signs respectively. They are feminine passive and receptive cardinal signs. The Sun’s entry into each one of them marks a settling down and maturing, ripening of the seeds of the natural world and of those that have grown in humankind’s inner nature.

And this year, anyone who wishes can take part in something that has really been happening ever since humankind’s first appearance on the earthly plane. There is no longer any need to make do with inventions of religious propaganda machineries that, inspired by God and the Angels for the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of truth, once hijacked the meaning of the winter solstice and presented it as rather a strange tale, of which the religious authorities to this day insist that it is literally too. Not to make this taking-over too obvious, the Christmas date was moved forward and fixed to the 25th December each year. Naturally, this made no difference to the Cosmic dance that the planets of our solar system are constantly performing. The summer and winter Solstice days will always fluctuate slightly every year between the 21st and 22nd.

Updated 21st December 2020

Merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year to each one of you.

With Love and Light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Dec, 2020
Words
2,314
Read Time
11 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
549

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.