Please register or login to continue

Register Login

The Zeitgeist Of The Aquarian Age
The Zeitgeist Of The Aquarian Age

The Zeitgeist Of The Aquarian Age

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

The Latest On Covid-19

Update 28th November 2020

The best news yet, hot off the press, came my way yesterday in the form of Jon Rappoport’s heart-warming contribution to the pulse of our time with ‘Rebellion rising; the people have had enough.’ See the link below:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/11/27/rebellion-rising-the-people-have-had-enough/

God and the Angels are familiar with everyone’s hopes, dreams and aspirations. To all of them they respond in the manner that’s appropriate for the times in which they appear. And because we and our world for some time have been taking part in the lessons of the Aquarian age, the age of truth, they are revealing ever more of the truth about everything, especially the pharmaceutical industry with the help of their professional troublemakers and scaremongers. All along, they have been the driving force behind the pandemic.

Among many other things, the Aquarian age is the age of rebellion and revolution. The sign is co-ruled by Saturn and Uranus. Saturn is a symbolism for the stern and undeviating schoolmaster aspect of the Divine Trinity. Uranus represents its iconoclastic side that provides us and our world with the power of attacking and destroying any kind of idols that have outlived their usefulness and need to go. This applies as much to our old religions as the pharmaceutical industry’s motivations. Both were and to this day are driven by the general masculine lust for power and dominion, whose symptoms are an insatiable thirst for ruling our world through moneymaking and warmongering.

Our world’s present Zeitgeist rebels against anything that restricts humankind’s freedom on all levels of its existence, religious, spiritual and material. And the deeper we move into the Aquarian age, the more strongly the Uranian energies are influencing us. What we are presently experiencing is the natural end of the dance around the golden calf and the rulership of money. Those who are sufficiently evolved, are exchanging such temporary values for true and everlasting spiritual ones.

The strength of the Aquarian energies is constantly increasing and should not be underestimated by anyone. Nothing and nobody between Heaven and Earth can delay or hold up humankind’s evolutionary progress and seriously disturb the beneficial influence of these energies. For some time they have been influencing everything that exists on our planet. And when the dust around the pandemic has settled, which it will do quite soon, ever more of us will be able to recognise it has brought us the most precious gift that the Aquarian age has in store for every one of us. It is bringing us freedom from all kinds of slavery, especially those of a religious nature as well as the over-estimation of money and earthly possessions.

* * *
 

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
28 Nov, 2020
Words
450
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
792

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.