Please register or login to continue

Register Login

There Is Only One God
There Is Only One God

There Is Only One God

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

2019 – A Very Special Year – Part Two

There Is Only One God

The Uranian energies are extremely powerful and can bring about sudden happenings and disruptions in our lives. Should anything of this nature take place, stay calm and rest safely in the knowledge that the Universal Forces are trying to move you – and maybe our whole world – forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. When the dust has settled, you will be able to see for yourself that things happened for the wise higher reason of lifting you – and our world – into better and more agreeable conditions. And that could be something you and all of us have been dreaming of for a long time. It is not for nothing that is Aquarius known as the sign in which many long cherished dreams and aspirations are finding fulfilment.

The Aquarian energies also provide the gift of illumination as soon as one of us is ready to receive it. Under the steadily increasing strength of these energies during the coming decade, more and more people in their quiet times of reflection will realise that the story of the Master Jesus’ life, which they thought was literally true, does not make any sense. In flashes of inspiration it will come to them intuitively that the most important part of this tale are the higher esoteric meanings of the symbolisms and metaphors that have always been hiding behind its surface words. The realisation of this is how the religion Christianity will eventually go completely from our world, the same as all other religions. The Jesus legend is the only remnant of that is likely to remain with us for as long as it is needed.

The moment may come when in a sudden flash of inspiration you understand that the birth of the Christ is a symbolism for the Divine spark that eventually begins to stir in every human heart when the Christ spirit is about to be born into earthly life. The manger represents human hearts, the most humble places on Earth that are always longing for giving and receiving love and finding peace. Bethlehem and God’s chosen people stand for the whole of humankind. You will then look at the Jesus story and with a smile of wonderment ask yourself: ‘It doesn’t make any sense. How could I ever think that every world of it was literally true?’

Ever more of us are coming to this conclusion that’s how every one of our world’s belief system is going to die a natural death. None of them will leave a vacuum behind, because the space they once took up will by then have been filled with the religion of the Aquarian Age:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

There is no doubt in my mind that the old religions were inspired by God and the Angels, as nothing happens anywhere in the whole of Creation that is beyond their reach or outside their will and wishes. The outgoing belief systems were designed to keep us away from knowing God’s true nature and our own, but only until the time would be right for disclosing them. The way they separated and kept human beings apart from each other provided our religions quite literally with Heaven-sent excuses for setting us against each other. That is how, with the help of almost constant warmongering for around six thousand years of patriarchy and dominance of the masculine, the Highest Forces of life have been teaching us and our world the value of peace.

The religion of the Aquarian Age is of one of peace and the heart, the dwelling place of the living God within, our inner teacher and guide. That’s why our hearts intuitively know the truth and have no difficulties telling right from wrong. This is how God and the Angels have always tried to communicate with us. The more we practise following the advice of the wise one or living God within, the better we know what is right or wrong for us in any given moment. And my inner guidance tells me that for a long time to come the figure of Jesus will be with us as a symbol of Universal love and compassion, kindness and goodness, tolerance and patience for every form of life. The tale of his life is a rose that will continue to flower on the cross of earthly life for as long as it is required, then it too will be removed by the wise ones in charge of us and our world.

Grasping that the important part of the Jesus story are the symbolisms that have always been hiding behind its surface words, opens our spiritual horizons wide to the fact that all human beings, without exception, are sparks of the Divine, children of the one God and that every one of us is on the same evolutionary pathway as everybody else. The knowledge of this connects us with each other, unlike the religions of the past that used to separate us. In due course all of us have to work our own way through the initiations depicted in the tale about Jesus as the spiritual Master, half human and half God, the same as you and I and everybody else. And each one is on their own evolutionary road to self-mastery.

In readiness for the great transformation of our world many have been waiting in the world of spirit or light for the energies to be right for this evolutionary quantum leap, which for quite some time has been taking place. Because of this ever more old and experienced souls have been allowed to reincarnate into earthly life and that’s why our planet gradually has become increasingly overpopulated. Alas, as often as not the old spirit/souls in our midst have no idea why they are here and that they are meant to take an active part in the evolutionary progress of our race and world.

These feelings of purposelessness and being lost in the harsh over-materialistic and money-grabbing societies into which they were born in many cases this leads them to look for some kind of a way out of their misery, to make life more bearable. And that, in my view, is why so many are choosing to travel – without realising what they are doing to themselves – down the slippery slope of addictions of one kind or another. Many are so desperate that they don’t really care that their behaviour damages every part of their being, mind and body, spirit and soul. In any case, how can someone take good care of their body and soul for as long as they are unaware that they have something like that and that this aspect of their nature is the most important one?

It is for these unhappy and unfortunate ones that this new part of my jottings has come into being. Hand in hand with God and the Angels it is being created in the hope of helping as many of them as possible to become aware of the preciousness of the gift of their present lifetime and their own being; that in truth they are a spirit and soul who, like God, is eternal and immortal; that there is a safe and harmless way of leaving their addictions behind; that what they have slipped into does not have to be the end of this lifetime; that when handled right, i.e. approached from the spiritual perspective of life, healing and a new beginning are possible.

From 'Leaving Addictions Behind'

* * *

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Dec, 2018
Words
1,343
Read Time
6 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,115

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.