Please register or login to continue

Register Login

There’s None So Blind . . . - Part One
There’s None So Blind . . . - Part One

There’s None So Blind . . . - Part One

AquariusAquarius

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty-Five

My inner guidance advises me to start sharing this new part of my writings on the day of the New Moon in Cancer on Saturday, 21st June 2020. Every New Moon marks the point of new beginnings. New project launched at that time are not guaranteed to succeed, but they have a great chance of doing so than at any other time of the month. Cancer is the sign dedicated to the nurturing and caring second principle of the creative force, the Great Mother. And what’s before you now is coming to you with Her love. She wants us to know that we and our world are held in the loving hands of the Great Father/Mother, for they are one and inseparable.

On the 12th June 2020 the following appeared in the Yahoo News: ‘A new study suggests that as many as eighty percent of people whose tests for the Coronavirus are positive have no symptoms. Matthew Hancock, the British politician who has been serving as Secretary of State for Health and Social Care since 2018, has admitted that this is going to make controlling the disease very difficult.

‘The Health Secretary cited the Office for National Statistics survey at Thursday's Downing Street press briefing as he hailed the Government's NHS Test and Trace system as being crucial to breaking the chain of transmission, particularly in the light of diagnostic challenges. His comments came as Boris Johnson continues to assess whether to relax the two-metre social distancing guidance after announcing the latest changes to his exit strategy for England’s lockdown.’

What a strange comment! I cannot help wondering what the figure of eighty percent is telling Matthew Hancock. If someone said it means that this amount of people in the United Kingdom by now are immune to the virus, would he believe it? Well, maybe the Minister would, but whether he’d have the courage to say so is another matter entirely. After all, there’s none so blind and none so deaf to the messages that come to our world from its spiritual background as those who are as yet unaware that it exists. In fact, it is teeming with many different manifestations of life that are invisible to their perception of our world. That’s the meaning of the Bible’s St. John 1:5: ‘And the light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehends it not.’

Eighty percent to me is a sign that the healing miracle, which steadily increasing numbers of us are working on and hoping for, really is taking place. I believe that it clearly shows that Covid-19, with the help and will of God and the Angels and in co-operation with ever more earthly helpers, is being transmuted into a beneficial organism that strengthens the immune system of anyone who is affected by the virus. Their symptoms are clearing up and their whole being is restored to a better healthy functioning than before.

Viewed from the higher perspective of our world’s individual and collective evolutionary spiral, eighty percent of people having become immune to the virus most certainly is great news for those who are working, hand in hand with us, on this the most ambitious project this planet has ever experienced. Thanks and praise be for it!

How extremely disappointing for the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media that there never will be any need for compulsory mass vaccinations that would pump huge profits into the shareholders’ accounts of the companies involved. Bad news also for the mass media and all other professional scaremongers. Just imagine, Radio, TV and newspapers will have nothing to talk and write about apart from their usual rape and murder casts.

Because humankind has been granted the gift of freedom of choice, God and the Angels do not interfere unnecessarily with anyone’s life and that of our world. The age of Pisces has been the age of deception and treachery, dishonesty and cheating, lying and corruption. The best news of all is that this part of humankind’s education has definitely been left behind because for quite a while the age of truth has been with us. That’s why the Highest Forces of life no longer wish humankind to suffer unnecessarily at the hands of those who to this day adore manipulating the masses for selfish material gains through the spreading of fear. Whenever things are in danger of getting out of hand in any kind of situation, they most certainly step in and come to the rescue of whatever is in need of it.

The highly advanced communication methods, for which God and the Angels have been providing our world with ever fresh ideas, in our time are making it much easier to create outbreaks of mass hysteria of previously unknown proportions. The formula for those behind the scenes whose business methods are sufficiently unscrupulous and dishonest is very simple! All they need to is find ways of constantly stirring up humankind’s deep seated fears of illness and death to the point of panic. Isn’t it good to know that this kind of behaviour belongs to the past? Nobody, especially the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media, will be allowed to follow in the footsteps of our world’ religions. They accumulated their wealth, which to this day is immense, through dominating and exploiting the masses by using their inborn fear of death. This was supported by the threat that if people did not supply the churches’ coffers generously, they would forever be frying in the fires of hell.

This kind of thing was inspired by God and the Angels for wise higher educational reasons. Having served their purpose, they are no longer required. Many of us by now are aware that leaving our physical body behind is in truth no particularly big deal. The only thing that happens is that the essence of our being, our spirit/soul, moves from one dimension of consciousness into another. It means going home to the place from which every human being emerges at the beginning of each new lifetime and returns to when it ends. Independent of by which method this comes about, it happens whenever the purpose of any given lifetime has been fulfilled. We also have found out by now know that Heaven and hell never were places anyone went to. They are merely descriptions of the two states of consciousness all of us are capable of creating for ourselves and those around us.

Fortunately, the times for acquiring enormous wealth through spreading false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions are definitely over. It was only possible because people still could not yet understand the spiritual aspects of their earthly existence. Although kind of thing was an essential part of the Piscean age’s lessons of lying and cheating, dishonesty and corruption, God and the Angels did not intend that this kind of behaviour should continue indefinitely. Their way of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth was through withholding them.

During the age of Aquarius their value would be re-discovered. As a result, we now treasure the truth and do all we can to protect it by sharing what comes our way with as many as possible. To assist us with doing this is the reason why the Highest have been providing our world with ever more brilliant ideas for developing the highly advanced communication system that is now with us.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Jun, 2020
Words
1,232
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
513

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.