Please register or login to continue

Register Login

This isn't the end

This isn't the end

By Joshua_12 - 4 Reviews

I know what it’s like to go through each day, wanting nothing more than to just die.

I understand the relief and helpfulness that cutting up your skin can bring.

I know the feeling of what it’s like to have tears running down your face, curled up in a ball, barely able to breathe.

I understand what it’s like to feel as though no-one would care, or miss you, in fact they’d probably be better off and happier.

I know what it’s like to be writing your goodbyes to the people you care about most, cause you’ve had enough.

I understand all of this, because I’ve been there. In fact, I still am, but I need you to listen.

I need you to put whatever you’re using to slice up your skin down, and listen.

I need you to put your suicide note to the side and listen.

I need you to put whatever pills, rope, gun, ect. You were going to use to end it all down, and listen.

This isn’t the end of your story. It’s just a chapter.And yes, it may be a long chapter that takes up years. But there are still good things waiting for you. Even if living for yourself and a better future, live for someone else.

Cause I promise you this, they would miss you. They would miss your voice, your gorgeous smile, your sense of style, your laugh, your sense of humor. They would miss everything about you. They would miss you so much, it would be excruciatingly painful.

They would lay in bed every night, unable to sleep, wishing more than anything to have you back. They would blame themselves for not being able to save you. They would miss you every minute of every day. You would occupy their thoughts constantly. They won’t know how to function or cope without you.

They will give up. They’ll start to be bling to the earth's beauty and only see the ugly. Cause to them, you were the earth’s beauty.

And you are. You are beautiful/handsome, you are amazing, you are worth it 1000% and you matter.

So please don’t make this the end.It doesn’t have to be. You can choose to live. And I’m not going to lie, it’s not always going to be easy, but it will be worthwhile. You can do it. You are so strong. This isn’t the end.

Author Notes: If you or someone you know is struggling with suicide or self-harm call 800-273-8255, or text 741-741. This doesn't have to be the end.

Recommend Reviews (4) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
13 Jan, 2021
Words
403
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
4 (View)
Recommend's
5 (View)
Rating
5.0 (4 reviews)
Views
1,740

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.