Please register or login to continue

Register Login

To my daughter
To my daughter

To my daughter

Joshua_12Joshua_12
1 Review

I don’t understand you. I really don’t. I wish I could. But I’m so pissed off at you, I can’t even think straight. Why did you do it? Did you really think I wouldn’t care, or I wouldn’t miss you?

All I ever think about is you. I miss you so bad that it hurts.

I can’t breathe. Why wouldn’t tell me how you felt? Why did you have to go? I would have been here for you.

I wish I could understand why you did what you did. I know you were going through a lot. But when I asked how you were you said you were fine.

When you gave me that letter, I had no idea what you were planning, so I listened to you and didn’t open it till the next day.

I wish I would have seen the signs. I should have seen them. Arrgh!!

I can’t take this. I can’t go through life with you already gone. You were my everything. You were my child. I loved you.

I should have known something was up when you wouldn’t eat. And you slept all day.

I should have been more concerned about those cuts on your wrists and asked to see your whole arm. But I believed you when you said it was the cat. I should have known better. But I didn’t.

I was so dumb. You were my child. I should have seen this coming. But I didn’t. And I’m so sorry for that.

I’m sorry that you felt all alone. Like you couldn’t come to talk to me. I’m sorry that life became too much for you.

When I saw your body hanging there limp, I lost it. I miss you.

So now that you’re gone, I hope you have found peace up in Heaven. I hope you have found happiness up there. I will never stop thinking of you till I see you up there one day.

Love,

Mom

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Joshua_12
Joshua_12
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
27 Jan, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
328
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
929

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.