Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Trust
Trust

Trust

AquariusAquarius

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘White Eagle’s Little Book Of Healing Comfort’: ‘Truly, we say to you that there never is any need for giving up hope that things for you and your world are gradually getting better and that all its aspects are really healing. Walking around in an anxious and worried state of mind is unnecessary and a waste of precious energy. It is unnecessary because God, the Great Architect, has designed a perfect plan of life. There is a grand plan for the whole of life and within it are smaller ones for whole nations and groups of people as well as each individual spirit and soul who is part of them.

‘Nothing happens perchance, by accident or is a coincidence in your world or anywhere else, because everything in the whole of Creation is subject to the Universal laws, God’s laws. There can be no doubt about it that whatever happens does so for a wise higher reason. The first Divine law is love and every unloving and hateful thought, word and/or action contravenes this law, represents a sin and creates a debit in your spiritual bankbook, which in due course has to be made good and paid.

‘That’s where the law of cause and effect, known as the law of Karma, an offshoot of the first law, enters the picture. This law ensures that whatever is sent out into the Universe by anyone anywhere must return to its sender at some stage of their development. In one form or another it presents itself as soon as the person’s earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with reaping the harvest of the seeds it planted in previous lifetimes. You can see for yourself that there is no such thing as good or bad luck or fortune.

‘However, when what’s known in your world as ‘bad luck’ strikes, it never comes as some kind of punishment but as an opportunity for learning, growing and making good. The events are teaching you what it feels like to be at the receiving end of the things you dished out with great abundance whilst you were still unaware of the Universal laws’ existence. You may even have enjoyed hurting and wounding others during those early stages of your development. When someone burst into tears or turned away in aguish, you may have smiled and relished what to you seemed like another victory.

‘Oh dear, poor foolish you! If only you’d have known, you would have been more cautious and not allowed your most deadly weapon, the lethal sword of your tongue run wild to create havoc and cause pain wherever you went, the way you did. You would have guarded it more carefully. Any kind of suffering that has to be endured in this lifetime is the only way human beings can pay when the bill for their wrongdoings of the past is presented. That’s the only way you can redeem yourself and make good where you once sinned.

‘This principle applies as much to individual souls as to the souls of every nation and that of our whole world, and God and the Angels are tirelessly at work repairing and healing whatever damage has been done. And even though it frequently seems that things are happening perchance in your world and your life, rest assured that this is not the case. Ultimately everything can only work out in keeping with the Divine will and wishes. Bear these things in mind and whenever you have done your best with the material the Universe is placing before you, surrender the outcome to the love and laws of the Highest and say: ‘Thy will and not mine shall be done.’

‘All your needs are known to your friends and helpers in the world of light. First in line are the Angels and Master, including the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma. They see to it that no-one is tried beyond what they can endure and that no soul ever picks up a cross that is too heavy to carry. God is part of everything and it is the courage and strength of the Divine that sees each one of His/Her children through to the end of their long evolutionary journey of many lifetimes. We hope and pray that this knowledge lifts you above the fears and anxieties of earthly life, and sets you free to concentrate ever more on the greater realities of the spiritual and eternal aspects of life.’

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Jul, 2020
Words
770
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
477

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.