Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Truth : The Aquarian Age Teacher
Truth : The Aquarian Age Teacher

Truth : The Aquarian Age Teacher

AquariusAquarius

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Amazing Grace – Part Five

Amazing Grace, thanks be to You and the Angels for Your wisdom and truth that for some time by now have been flowing from Your plane into ours through all whose hearts and minds are tuned into your frequencies. This is how they have become ever more capable of acting as Your channels for bringing ever more advanced spiritual knowledge to our world. Thank You for releasing increasing numbers of us from the past’s main false belief that we are struggling with our earthly existence on our own. It’s good to know that in all Eternity this can never happen because You have always been as much part of us as we are part of You, in spite of our world’s old religions telling us that You are up in the Heavens somewhere and we down here on the Earth, on our own.

Thanks be for the truth about the pharma industry’s true intentions, of its greed and the corruption that for a long time has been taking place behind the scenes; how to keep the momentum flowing, anyone who is willing to serve this industry as their troublemaker and scaremonger is welcome and most generously rewarded; and how, for many years by now, the companies involved have been throwing many fine sprats in order to catch the mighty mackerel of a ‘plandemic’.

Goethe, 1749-1832, possibly the best loved poet and philosopher of the German speaking world wrote: ‘There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.’ However, thanks be for this situation and for how well it is serving the purpose of assisting the rise of humankind’s collective higher God or Christ nature from the tomb of its over-materialistic approach to life. Thank You also for freeing ever more of us from falsely believing that the earthly plane is all there is to humankind’s existence. Thank You for revealing the truth about the pharma industry as the driving forces behind our world’s present situation. For long enough have the companies involved succeeded with their pretence of taking care of humankind’s wellbeing.

Thanks be for the greed of their leaders and shareholders. Their actions are making the industry’s true intentions of money-spinning and profiteering ever more clearly visible. This is how ever more of us are gradually going to wake up to the main aim that for many years has been the driving force behind any of its products. The more people recognise this, the more they will shy away from using them and be glad to learn that with the help and will of You and the Angels, all conditions can be healed. Finding out how to go about it is easy. The only thing one has to do is turn to You and ask for Your help. Quiet times of reflections on life, meditations and prayers are best for doing this.

Thanks be for the truth that the love in our human hearts is the dwelling place of You, the wise one or living God within. Whenever we turn to You to ask for help about something, You willingly and happily show us intuitively the best way of going about things. And whenever one of us wants to know which natural healing methods are best for restoring the health and wellbeing of our whole being, mind and body, spirit and soul, You will not fail them.

Your guidance from within everybody’s own being is the only truly trustworthy and reliable teacher or guru in the whole of Creation, who knows the way of all things, has an answer to any questions we may ever care to ask and will never lead us astray. In our world’s present state, gaining access to this part of our being is of the utmost importance. Without it we are lost and find ourselves at the mercy of any kind of unpleasant and harmful influence that’s floating around on the etheric plane. The only way of unfolding this part of our being is through consulting You about everything that comes our way and then paying attention to how You react through the world of our feelings. That’s Your way of communicating with us. Therefore, if deep down inside something feels right, then it is right for us – even though it may (not yet) be for anyone else.

Thanks and praise be to You and the Angels for freeing ever more of us from the yoke of believing that every word of the old religions’ scriptures is literally true, the way we once were forced to believe. You, the wise one or living God within will soon be everybody’s only teacher and guru. You are the only truly reliable and trustworthy teacher in the whole of Creation because You also are out built-in lie detector. Everybody can only learn from their own experiences that it’s detrimental to disregard the way You, their hidden inner being, reacts to what they are doing or are planning to do. The Aquarian age is the age of freedom that can only come about through everybody’s own efforts, through learning from past mistakes and doing better.

The freedom humankind has always been longing for is of a spiritual nature and that can only come about through reliably finding out what is truth and what is not. True freedom consists of believing what our inner guidance tells us is true and what is not. Everybody’s inner guidance is the gateway into knowing whether the following is true:

There is only one religion, the religion of love, honesty and truth.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Apr, 2021
Words
1,013
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
442

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.