Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Undertale Soul Traits
Undertale Soul Traits

Undertale Soul Traits

-Lynnyan-Lyn
2 Reviews

Let's start with the boys. Ben's favorite color is orange. The orange soul traits that are good are, according to my sources, bravery, self-control, honesty, and precision. If I make any mistakes here, please let me know. I think of Ben as kind of a clueless shoulder to lean on. He might not always understand, but he's there for you. Let's go with honesty because he seems like the kind of character to not lie to anyone.

Next, we'll do Cody. His favorite color is blue! The nice blue soul traits are patience, integrity, curiosity, creativity, and fairness. I think of him as like a nerdy older brother that'll try to beat up bullies at school and then get beat up instead. Curiosity suites him well.

Now we get to do Leo. He likes orange as well, but I think of him as more connected to the color green. The nicer soul traits for the color green are kindness, knowledge, friendliness, excitement, and benevolence. Apparently, benevolence is similar to kindness, but it basically means the quality of someone being well-meaning. I think this describes him quite well because I think of him as a sibling that will make fun of your hat and then turn around and attack anyone else who dares to insult it. He has a bit more character than that, but I won't get into it. Benevolence is his trait.

Now we'll do the girls! First up is Lexie. Her original name was Alexandria, but that name's long and I kept forgetting it. Hopefully, this name sticks with me better. Her favorite color is yellow. The happier soul traits for this color are humility, justice, flexibility, and inspiration. I think of Lexie as a frazzled scientist character. She always seems to be behind schedule but somehow manages to get her work done. I think flexibility is the right way to go.

Next up is Callie. She's your basic teenager that loves fashion and the color pink. There are only two nice pink soul traits and they are euphoria and faith. I think of Callie as a school mean-girl-turned-nice-girl. She seems to fit more in the faith category as she has faith that her new friends won't judge her for her past. Faith seems right!

And finally, we have Lyn, a character I created to represent me in my stories. She's basically an amplified version of me. And, if you've read my profile, you would know that my favorite color is purple! There are only two good ones for it, though. There are perseverance and heroism. I honestly don't think I fall under either category. So, lucky for me, Lyn has become her own persona. She is not me and I am no longer her. I think of her as a self-aware character that knows she and all her friends are my creations. I think perseverance is perfect for her character because even though she understands she has no control over this world I made, she is still happy with her role. She knows I would never do anything to hurt them to the point of no return, so she perseveres through the doubt and the horrible things that may occur. She will persevere.

Alright, we made it this far. I guess I should introduce you to Lyn and Leo's doppelgangers, huh? They don't always look identical to the people they try to impersonate, but they do disguise themselves as Lyn and Leo to wreak havoc. Their names? Nora and Owen. They're basically Lyn and Leo's very own horrible reflections.

For Nora, we'll do the bad soul traits for purple. Inflexibility, grief, suffering, and disgrace are the ones we'll be looking at. I think disgrace will work for her because I think of her as a child that was verbally abused by her parents. She is hurt by her family's words and so she tries to hurt Lyn's friends by pretending to be her and saying awful things to them. Disgrace matches her state of mind because even though she tries to block it out, she still believes the things they said.

Owen is just following her lead. She's been his friend for a long time and it's hard for him to make friends, so he doesn't want their friendship to end. The bad green traits are compliance, pain, impetuosity, and envy. Compliance's first definition matches him. he goes along with whatever Nora says because he's scared of being alone. Compliance is his trait.

I think that's everyone!

Now, I'll look for my trait. This time I'll be looking at both good and bad for all the colors I can find...

Author Notes: I hope you enjoyed this! And I hope you learned a little bit more about my OC's. If you would like to know which trait I chose, message me about it. And let me know which trait you think suits you best! Keep on keeping on <3
My source: https://art.pixilart.com/8ae2e0a86f3cc25.png

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
-Lynnyan-
Lyn
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
22 Mar, 2021
Words
773
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
3.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,308

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.