Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Us

Us

By Biggun

Us

I think our relationship is like the relationships in a lot of games and movies. Like with Days Gone how Deacon lost his wife in a zombie apocalypse, but he never gave up to find her and he actually eventually did. You’re gonna love this one, but Dragon Ball because ChiChi waits for Goku to come back to marry ChiChi. Romeo and Juliet (without the dying part) because although the parents keep trying to split them up, they still fight to be together. The Princess Bride because the two main lovers are split from a war, but they try their hardest to be together again. There’s probably some from romantic movies I haven’t seen yet. But what I’m getting at is the fact that I’m not giving up. I’ll never give up. And I hope you do the same too. I’m not, won’t, and can’t get hurt from being separated from you. If anything I think it makes our relationship stronger. I think the only thing I would get mad about is cheating, but I trust you with my life so I don’t worry about that. I’ll love you forever and I’ll never leave your side. No matter what I’ll be there for you. There won’t be a day where I don’t fight to talk and see you again. I love you, my forever and always!

Author Notes: To my one and only

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Biggun
Biggun
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Jun, 2021
Words
227
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
626

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.