Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Walking Away From Drama
Walking Away From Drama

Walking Away From Drama

AquariusAquarius

Making mistakes and falling down once in a while is an essential part of our earthly learning curve. The only thing that truly matters is getting up and gaining something from every experience that comes our way, to help us grow in wisdom and understanding. An earthly lifespan is too short for being anything but happy. On our road of entering into this state it’s essential that we learn to love and respect ourselves and our living space as much as everyone else’s. This means moving out of the reach of drama queens and kings, unless we also are one and appreciate them as audiences for our dramatic performances.

On our road to happiness, let’s leave behind everything that is negative and bad in this life and focus on that which is positive and good, right and beautiful and seek the company of people who make us laugh and treat us right. How about sending a prayer of forgiveness to those who have treated us badly and love them anyway, for they know not what kind of Karma they are creating for themselves and what in due course will be coming their way because of it? And whatever kind of Karmic experiences still have to arrive at your doorstep:

• Know that you are a beloved child of the Universe, who has the birthright to find love and happiness in its present existence.

• Trust that you are always in the right place at the right time and that you are there for a reason. If you have not yet discovered what it is, it’s up to you to find out.

• Do not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of trusting the goodness of the life that has been given to you and that it will always provide for you and your loved ones, no matter what happens.

• Use the gifts the Universe has so generously bestowed upon you for the highest good and the greatest joy of all, so that through you all life will be blessed and healed.

• Share the love the Universal Forces are constantly giving to you with anyone you encounter.

• It has taken many lifetimes to develop your earthly personality, so be thankful for it and be content with yourself just the way you are. Never forget that you have the power to change whatever you don’t like about yourself. Do this with love, for that is the law and the main substance of life, which is abundantly available to anyone who knows how to tap into it the right way. Let this knowledge penetrate your whole being until your lower self also no longer knows anything but to dance and sing the praises of the Highest.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Jun, 2020
Words
451
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
607

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.