Please register or login to continue

Register Login

What Is Love Pt. 2
What Is Love Pt. 2

What Is Love Pt. 2

HazbinAlloverHazbinAllover
1 Review

“Hey, I told you I was coming to see you. Maya have you been crying. Was it the guys? I told they to stop and then they tried to kick my ass but since my dad is the head coach they can’t without getting kicked off the team or any team,” Matthew was trying to cheer me up.

“Well good for you but it was never your business anyways. You don’t have to protect me I’m old enough to take care of myself. I can handle my own life.” I was always this way when someone tried to help me in anyway.

“Aw, you're ruining my fun. Come on May there is a party going on at one those guys house he invited me and I asked if I could bring you so get ready to go. Okay.” Matt was trying again to cheer me up.

“You know that I don’t like parties. They are always too noisy and there is a lot of drinking. I don’t have anything to wear and everyone is going to look at me and you know I don’t like that.” I was trying to convince him to not take me.

“May, please do this for me. I promise that the others won’t look at you and you don’t have to drink a beer if you don’t want okay. I promise to protect you.” Matt was getting to me. I don’t know what to say to make him stop trying to help me. I didn’t need anyone's help. I took care of myself for 13 years.

There was no way to talk him out of this. “Uhg, fine I’ll go to the stupid party, but I won’t be happy.” He knows I won’t be happy but Matt always gets ,whatever the hell he wants.

“Well, come on the party won’t last all night.” Matt was too excited about me going to a party. “You know I’m here for you. I will always be here.” There he goes again trying to protect me. I said it once I’ll say it again. I don’t need anyone to protect me at all. I’m fine on my own. I can take care of myself. I have been doing it since I was five years old, and I have done a pretty damn good job at it.

“Where is this praty at any way? It has to be a damn good party if I’m going because I’m so fabulous.” I told him in a sarcastic voice. He likes it when I make jokes and when I smile. The truth is that he is the only one who can make me smile like a real smile.

“It’s at Veronica’s place because her parents left for a week to go to Hong Kong for their anniversary. She wants to throw a huge party to show off.” Matt said. Well isn’t that perfect. Veronica is the head cheerleader. She thinks because her parents are rich that she can run the damn school. She was the one who started the water balloons, name calling, hate letters in the locker, and egging me when I got to school. There is no away I am going to one of her stupid ass partys.

“Matthew, sweet and reliable Matthew. Veronica is the one who started everything. I let me explain. I AM NOT GOING TO THAT BITCH’S STUPID PARTY.” I hate to yell but he has a thick skull nothing goes in unless he wants it there.

“Well you already agreed so you are going and you are going to have fun whether you like it or not. So go get ready ‘k. GO GO GO GO!!!!!!” Matt said with such enthusiasm.

Author Notes: Enjoy!!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HazbinAllover
HazbinAllover
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Jan, 2020
Words
614
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,103

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.