Please register or login to continue

Register Login

What We Didn't Have Reviews

4 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
ThomastheRay
Thomas Ray gave a rating of 5

I like this a lot. I love when poems tell stories.

0
NorthernPhoenix
NorthernPhoenix gave a rating of 5

This is absolutely gorgeous! This is your first poem? I'm impressed.
I usually don't care for free form poetry, but this was amazing. I might have to spend some time analyzing it later to figure out why. I loved your combinations of long and short lines, and I felt like it flowed together really smoothly. You managed to convey the emotions of loss and sorrow so beautifully, and the nostalgia mixed in was truly lovely. Excellent work!

0
Sparkly_Alicorn
Poet gave a rating of 5

Beautiful and just amazing. I can relate to this so much. Thank you for these words so wonderfully strung.

0
AaronTheRocker
AaronTheRocker gave a rating of 5

This just fits so well. The structure and flow is nice and clean along with progression of the story.

I was thinking at first, "oh, it's losing a friend." Well it wasn't losing a friend in the way I thought of it.

This hit me hard, not just emotionally, but also in a connection. I've lost a friend from suicide and ever since then, I've been different and just wondering "what we didn't have" after.

Great poem and thank you for giving me a connection, a way to have my thoughts and feelings expressed even when this is in your words and I'm just reading it.

1
I'm so glad you like it!
Delete -

Please login or register to review this story.