Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When The Curtain Comes Down (1)
When The Curtain Comes Down (1)

When The Curtain Comes Down (1)

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Writings : Epilogue (8)

At the beginning of every earthly lifetime, until the curriculum of being educated on that plane has been completed, our spirit/soul’s old earthly personality reincarnates time and again into a brand-new physical body that enables it to play yet another role on the grand theatre stage of our world. It consists of a material and an inner spiritual aspect. And when at last the curtain comes down between them for you at the end of your present lifetime, dear Julia, your spirit/soul will be meeting the spirit/soul who, also in his most recent lifetime, got lost in playing the role of your angry father.

Thank you for providing me with the dates of both your parents’ birth and death; we shall return to their meaning later. For the moment it’s good to know that your father was not a Sun Aries like my mother. At all times, during her most recent lifetime, she was all too happy to react angrily to just about anyone who did not agree with her. She loved crossing swords at the slightest provocation. Astrology has helped me to forgive her because she was what’s known as ‘ruled by the Stars’. Find out more about this by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

What you told me about your parents reminds me of the time when my mother and father were, at least for a while, separated from each other in their earthly existence, so they could no longer egg each other on. Because of having learnt in the meantime that everybody has the best as well as the worst within them, it’s no longer hard for me to forgive both of them. But to this day, I am grateful that my father created an opportunity for getting to know the other side of him. It came about when we lived in Burley-in-Wharfedale, a long time ago and he visited me and my family. Having been born on the 31st January 1901, he was a double Aquarius. These days, that helps me to explain just about everything about his behaviour. Aquarians are good friends with everybody and are happiest when one allows them to march to the tune of their inner drum.

As children we used hate having to go to town with him because he seemed to know just about everybody. Each time he had to stop to exchange a few friendly words. When he came to visit us, without speaking a word of English, he travelled on his own from Hirschberg in the Arnsberg Forest, Germany, via Rotterdam, Holland, sailed on the Ellermann-Wilson line, to Hull, England, and from there by rail to us. He had no difficulties finding us because he met lots of friendly people who were happy to help him get where he wanted to be, at the backend of nowhere really.

Grateful for every bit that we did for him, my father had a wonderful time exploring Ilkley Moor, which was not far from where we lived. He had brought his hiking gear with him. An essential part of it were two books about our world’s flora and fauna. They were always in his rucksack when he went hiking, which he did in every spare moment that became available. In those days, people worked long hours and on top of it my father was a fine gardener with a large garden to look after. The titles of his books were ‘Was fliegt denn da? What fliegt there?’ and ‘Was waechst denn da? What grows there?’ I knew them from my childhood days when we occasionally had to walk with him because mother wanted a few quiet hours to herself. We did not like it because he seemed to find it impossible to slow down to the walking speed we needed. Along the way, father gathered specimens of anything he did not recognise. Later at home with the help of his books found out their name and habitat.

When father visited us was the time when at last I got to love him and could never stop at being amazed about his great variety of abilities and interests. My mother had done her best to avoid us children getting to really know and love him. I cannot thank astrology enough for helping me to recognise what a wonderful human being he truly was. My mother’s father had drunk himself to death in his early fifties. My father neither drank nor smoked. That may well have been the main reason why she married and accepted him to be the father of her children, three girls and a boy, although in truth she probably hated the males of our species.

Julia, you will get to meet both your parents when your spirit/soul returns to the spirit realm, at the end of your present lifetime. They as well as you will then be nothing but each their own spirit/soul. The most recent earthly personalities and the role you and they played on the grand stage of the theatre of humankind’s earthly existence will have been left behind. They have been shed and its characteristics will then be stored in the memories of each party’s soul. As residents of the spirit realm the three of you will be aware of what’s at stake, that each is following the spiral of their own evolutionary journey. That’s how every human being, without exceptions, in the course of many earthly lifetimes slowly but surely develops into a Christed one, each in their own right.

What happened between us and our parents in our most recent lifetime was similar to playacting in an ordinary earthly school. Spiritually, every one of us is a child or student each time we are taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. That’s what happened to me and the members of my family who returned to our true home, the spirit realm, many years ago. It was the karmic bonds that brought about the events of our most recent lifetime. They kept us tied us together like cast iron chains in the course of many earthly sojourns. The only thing that has the power of dissolving such bonds are forgiveness and love. They grow quite naturally from a better understanding of the spiritual background of these relationships and the purpose they once served.

In truth, the people we meet and in particular those with whom close and troublesome relationships have to be endured. It’s by no means the first time that we are together. We have known each other for a long time and in the course of many lifetimes, we have been meeting each other. Each time both parties appeared in a different role. Sometimes we made the other one suffer and on other occasions they did the same to us. All this happened without either of us being aware that we have been together many times before. Each time we took part in one of the many lessons of the earthly school of life. When at last we understand what happened and why, it becomes possible to genuinely change troublesome relationships into ones that are based on friendship and love. That alone dissolves the karmic bond that once existed between us and it is no more.

By the way, it might interest you that during our spells in the spirit realm, we are neither woman nor man. We are both, androgynous and whole, the same as our Creator and Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life. In truth, we do not need anyone to make us whole, because on the inner level we always are, even in earthly life. And when our spirit/soul has returned to the spirit realm, together with the wise ones in charge of our development, they decide whether in our next lifetime it would be more beneficial to reincarnate into a feminine or masculine physical body. We go for whatever promises to be most helpful for our earthly self to learn from that lifetime’s lesson. At the same time we are creating some more karmic debts and redeem some that could have been waiting in our spiritual ledger for long enough. After the wise ones have consulted about the practicality of their idea with the Angels of Karma, they make their decision. Only if it sounds acceptable to us, we apply for our next earthly lifetime.

And when that lifetime has run its course and the earthly selves have attended to the lesson it had in store for them. Glad to be able to leave the earthly plane behind, their spirit/souls return to the world of light, their eternal home. Like actors on a stage, when the curtain has come down over one of their performances, in which they could for example have been acting as if they were deadly enemies, the spirit/souls reach out for each other and embrace, congratulating the other party on the success of their brilliant performance. Behind the curtain of their earthly existence it has not disturbed their love and eternal friendship for each other. Quite the opposite is true. Their most recent encounter has strengthened both and has been living proof of how well they were matched by the wise ones whom they trusted with their development.

And that’s how the acting talent of the spirit/souls involved, with every appearance becomes more refined and enjoyable. It takes a long time until the lower earthly selves realise that whatever happened to them as material beings in a material world was nothing but play-acting that served the wise higher purpose of teaching them, on every occasion something of immense value.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Mar, 2022
Words
1,618
Read Time
8 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
672

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.