Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When The Curtain Goes Up (10b)
When The Curtain Goes Up (10b)

When The Curtain Goes Up (10b)

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Writings : Epilogue (10b)

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

‘Giving the higher God or Christ nature a name, for Christians it’s Jesus, for long enough has provided our world’s old religions with the curtain that was needed for the lessons that familiarised as many as possible with as much of the lower and lowest drives and urges of their earthly nature. This is how it came about that human beings committed some of the worst atrocities against each other.

‘For example, in three hundred years of the inquisition during which Christians unashamedly hunted down and systematically killed Jews and Muslims in the most gruesome ways imaginable. This was followed by witch hunting and to this day, expresses itself in the pursuit of those who believe something different. This has by no means finished in some parts of our world. And yet, every human has their very own higher God or Christ nature and that’s the only one who truly can save and redeem every one of us and our whole world.

‘The only thing that needs doing is brining forth, from deep within our own being, that which is good, right and beautiful in that nature of every human being and act upon it. At first it only exists potentially but it is there nonetheless. This is how every one of us, in due course, will be required to contribute to making our world into an ever more beautiful, harmonious and peaceful place where it’s a pleasure to spend time. And that will gradually replace the plundering and raping of Mother Earth’s precious resources that’s still taking place as well as people unashamedly taking advantage of others for personal gains.

‘What’s the point in amassing vast fortunes when every penny of it has to be left behind, when someone’s present earthly lifetime has run its course? That’s why wise ones refuse to call their higher God or Christ nature by any name, Jesus or whatever else. And that’s why I am writing this, in the hope that some may wish to follow my example and leave behind their outdated understanding of who and what God is. Truly, it’s the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the light of the Universal Christ Star. Giving the latter the name Jesus and pretending that he once walked among people on the earthly plane, that’s been the curtain and the barrier behind which the truth has successfully been hiding.

‘This is how our world’s old belief systems developed into instruments of evil. The promise that someone existed who really could save and redeem even humankind’s worst sins enabled sufficient numbers of us to experience and explore first hand the lower and lowest drives and urges of their nature, convinced that no-one could see and observe them. This is how it comes about to this day that one part of humankind is piling karmic debts into their spiritual ledger, while others through the suffering that’s being inflicted upon them are redeeming theirs.

‘The awareness that a belief has been based upon nothing but a misinterpretation of the true meaning of something, even though it was done for wise educational purposes it was necessary, hopefully can make a basic belief easier to change into something that is true. If you wish to understand what the name Jesus really means, all you have to do is view it from the higher spiritual perspective. In that case your comprehension expands and your consciousness no longer has any difficulties recognising the true meaning of this name and why, although he only ever existed as a thoughtform, was he once presented as if as a spiritual Master he once really walked the Earth. For yourself you are then raising the curtain that for so long has hidden the truth about the Jesus story from public view and knowledge.

‘The voice of the wise one and living God within me takes over: Your world’s old religions and especially the Abrahamic ones of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, have been the curtain behind which the truth about God and humankind’s true nature has been hiding long enough. The deeper your world penetrates into the Aquarian age, the more of the truth behind the curtain is going to be revealed through those whose earthly minds are tuned into the frequencies of the Highest levels of life. This is not something for a selected few because at least potentially, every human being is one of these receiver/transmitter station who, in due course, will also be able to receive its messages, first for their own use and then for sharing with the whole of humankind.

‘There is no place in the spirit realm for anything other than that which is also of the warmth and love of the Christ spirit. Every human being on the earthly plane contains at least a spark of it. Each spark’s size depends on how many lifetimes the spirit/soul has taken part in the earthly school of life. What size your earthly self is depends on the degree of development your higher God or Christ nature has reached whenever it arrives in our world. As this theme has been sufficiently dealt with in other parts of the Aquarian writings, there is no need to delve any deeper into it here. Please follow the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

‘The spirit realm is not a place ‘up there’ somewhere in the Heavens above your world, where people go when they believe in that your world’s old religions to this day insist. The spirit realm is the spiritual inner aspect of the outer material plane. It’s a world that teems with life that is invisible to earthly eyes. Both parts of your world basically consist of light, the outer just the same as the inner. Through sheer willpower the Angels and Masters in charge of the development of the whole of Creation light atoms into matter, whenever this is required and that creates the illusion of two different world when in truth both always have been and forever will be one.

– To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Apr, 2022
Words
1,028
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
471

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.