Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When The Curtain Goes Up (13a and b)
When The Curtain Goes Up (13a and b)

When The Curtain Goes Up (13a and b)

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Writings : Epilogue

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Your Spirit/ Soul’s Light

The inner light of your spirit/soul is love.
May it guide you and bless everything you touch
With the love and warmth that’s in your heart,
So their beauty shines
Through everything you do.

May the sacredness of your work
Bring healing, light and renewal
To you and all those you get in touch with,
Who receive and benefit from your efforts.

May what you are doing never weary you,
But release within you the eternal wellspring of
Inspiration and reveal to you the beauty and wonder
Of the magic and miracle of our earthly existence.

May the true you always be present
And manifest itself in everything you do,
So you will never again be lost
In the illusions of the material world.

May you meet each new day burden free and
May every dawn find you awake and alert,
Because with the help of the Angels in dreamtime
Your whole being was filled with the promise
Of endless and unlimited potential and possibilities.

Every evening may you feel gracious and fulfilled.
May your nights be spent feeling blessed, sheltered and protected,
Safe in the knowledge that your spirit/soul forever rests serenely,
In the loving arms of your Highest Self,
The wise one of living God within
And the Angels and Masters in charge of you,
The whole of humankind and your world,
On the highest levels of life.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

At the beginning of each earthly lifetime, we once more pick up the personality we have developed in the course of previous appearances on this plane and that could have been a great many. Its characteristics, the good as well as the bad ones, are those we ourselves developed. They were not inherited from the people through whom we entered into any particular lifetime. Each time we leave the material plane behind, the earthly personality we have up to that point developed is put to rest in our soul memories. Whenever we re-enter earthly life, we bring them with us. Good characteristics are waiting to benefit us and to be worked with for building them up to even greater strength. Band and ugly ones are waiting to be overcome and eventually left behind, once and for all.

At the end of each lifetime, our spirit/soul parts company with our physical body. It’s a process that can be likened to the shelling of a pea or slipping from an overcoat that’s outworn and ready to be discarded. The characteristics we developed up to that point we bring with us when we re-appear on the earthly plane, the good as well as the bad. Even though they may appear to be similar to those of the parents through whom we reincarnated, none of them were inherited from them. We ourselves developed them in previous lifetimes. It’s just that this lifetime’s parents’ characteristics need to be similar, otherwise it would be impossible to come through them. Even though they might not share that view, we are not off them and we do not belong to them. We belong to the Great Father/Mother of all life and ourselves.

Updated February 2022

* * *

When The Curtain Goes Up (13b)

‘The wisdom and love of the Great Father/Mother of all life created each new religion that appeared in your world in such a way that for their beloved children of the Earth it could serve as another instrument for attending the lessons that are essential equipment for young Gods in the making on its long evolutionary journey. That’s why it takes every one of you from getting to know the lower and lowest drives and urges of their nature and from there ever forwards and upwards, each on their own evolutionary spiral and the one for the whole of humankind and your world. For a long time none of us is aware that in a high and holy destiny is in store for every one of you.

‘Love and evolution, i.e. evolution that is based on love, always have been and forever will be the two main laws of life throughout the whole of Creation, therefore also in your world from the earliest beginnings of time on that plane. However, not merely that which is good, right and beautiful is of the Creator, but everything and that means the lowest as well as the Highest. The word God is misnomer, if ever there was one.

‘Evolution decrees that every one of you needs to first get to know that which is dark, ugly and evil in your own nature, the whole of humankind and also your world. When that has been taken place, with the passing of time i.e. in the course of many lifetimes of taking part in the earthly school of life, everybody’s higher God or Christ nature of love in its purest manifestation, stirs from its slumber and starts to influence your earthly personality in positive ways. The time then has come to change everything that’s dark, evil and ugly into something that’s ever more good, right and beautiful.

‘As by now ever more of you are waking up to this awareness will gradually grow into an ever more peaceful and agreeable place. Kindness, friendliness and generosity of the heart are the qualities of everybody’s Christ nature, which are present in every human being. It’s just that in some they have not yet stirred from their slumber.

For a long, long time the Aquarian writings have been the voice of truth that’s been communicating ever more powerfully with humankind. Aquarius is the scribe/secretary of the wise one or living God within, in whom life in the whole of Creation, therefore also on the earthly plane, is one. That’s why it knows the way of all things and never leads anyone astray. This voice is taking over from here:

‘Believe it or not, this stage of our race’s development was very necessary indeed. Otherwise it would not have come about. Having served the purpose for which they came into being, they have to go. Alas, to this day many in our world stick to the old religions like glue. And that’s because they do not yet understand who and what they truly are and why they are taking part in earthly life. It’s up to all those who are read and understand the Aquarian writings, to share them with as many as possible to help them spread ever further afield.

‘Although for quite some time I have been looking forward to returning to my true home and cannot wait to get there, this is why I have not yet been allowed to go. From where you, my dear readers and I are by now, each on their own evolutionary journey and also the one for the whole of humankind, it’s no longer difficult to recognise what kind of purposes the old religions have served and why they were necessary, in the first place.

‘For the sake of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth, for everybody this lesson has to start with getting to know the lower and lowest traces of the human character, our own as much as everybody else’s. Each can only learn from their own first hand experiences and there is no other way than every one of us attending the earthly school of life’s lessons personally, and that not just once but time and again. Having studied our lower and lowest nature thoroughly enough, it needs to be left behind and step by step shed, literally nailed to the cross of earthly life. Jesus dying on the cross is a symbolism of this process and for every human being this development takes up a great many earthly lifetimes.

‘If it had not been for these lessons, we would have been all too happy to leave earthly life behind, each time the going there got too tough for our liking during the approx. six thousand years of patriarchy and the rule of the masculine over the feminine forces of life. For example during the approx. three hundred years of Christianity’s inquisition that attempted to wipe out its competitors of Judaism and Islam, and many other types of warmongering, incited by one religion against the other, time and again.

‘Nobody would have wanted to take part in such events of their own free will. If it had not been the fear of what would happen to us when we left earthly life behind, nothing would have kept us there for long enough to redeem some of our karmic debts whilst creating fresh debit entries in our spiritual ledger. Cruel? Yes, but never forget that every human being ultimately is a young God in the making and whatever needed to happen to our physical bodies, during any phase of our evolutionary journey, is not as important as the constant development of our spirit/soul.

‘The most difficult part at the present time is getting people to let go of their fears of death and the unknown. What is perceived as death is nothing of the kind. It’s merely a transformation from one dimension of life to the other, when our spirit/soul moves from the material plane to its inner spiritual counterpart. Helping people to let go of their fears is the most difficult task that’s facing us during this period of our world being transformed from an over-materialistically orientated place into an ever more spiritual one.

‘That’s what this Epilogue, the final part of my Aquarian writings, is about. To my mind, it cannot be pointed out frequently enough that there is nothing to fear and much to look forward to when the time of our departure from this plane has come round, at last. When we have evolved into a Christed one in our own right, earthly life can teach us no more. We no longer need to attend its lessons because our energies are right for being released into the spirit realm to enjoy exploring and getting to know ever higher levels of life and that never on our own. The Angels and Masters will forever be with us and show us how we can best serve the Highest Forces of life.

‘Whenever the spirit/soul of one of you leaves their physical body behind, at the end of their earthly lifetimes, transfiguration takes place. You change from a physical being on the material plane of life into one who purely spirit/soul. This is nothing but returning to your true eternal home. Many by now are aware that Jesus was not a historical person who once walked the Earth, that he is but a symbol of every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. That’s why no transfiguration of Jesus ever took place. It is a description of what happens to you each time, at the end of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons.

– To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Apr, 2022
Words
1,838
Read Time
9 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
621

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.