Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When The Curtain Goes Up (14a and b)
When The Curtain Goes Up (14a and b)

When The Curtain Goes Up (14a and b)

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Writings : Epilogue

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

The Gift Of Understanding

When the world for you seems dark and grey,
The journey of your life too long and lone,
Don’t hang your head, don’t mourn forlorn.
At a certain point of our earthly development
The Divine spark within us stirs from its slumber.
We then realise that Earth life is a school
And that every one of us is here to learn and grow.
In fact, every experience that comes our way.
Contains the gift of some kind of a lesson.

Once we seriously attend to our learning,
Many answers to our questions we find
That enrich us in soul and mind.
So let’s take a good and honest look
At ourselves, our lives and then go within,
To ask God and the Angels for their help.
It is sure to come if we are willing to wait
For them to tell us intuitively,
Through our inner guidance
The wise one or living God within,
How to go about resolving our problems.

With their assistance all things are possible
And any condition can be healed.
When our vision of life opens
And we re-define our life by
Approaching it from a different angle
And viewing it with an enlarged perspective,
Our deepest innermost wounds begin to heal.
Time to look forward to the day when
Our soul’s pain is no more.

When, instead of wasting our years
With shedding too many tears,
We know that every piece of life’s puzzle
Is a perfect fit and that once we understand
Its higher purpose and meaning,
The horizons of humankind’s existence
Reveal themselves as very bold
And everyone’s high and holy destiny
Is nothing but a joy to behold.

Sheila White
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

When The Curtain Goes Up (14b)

The voice of the wise one, the living God within me and every one else, once more takes over: ‘The spirit/soul of every one of you is a spark of the Universal Christ’s light and that’s love in its purest manifestation. Each time the spirit/soul of one of you slips from its physical body another transfiguration takes place. The physical body is like an overcoat that’s worn over the spirit/soul and that’s the most precious part of every human being. Although during your times on the earthly plane you remember none of what happened to you each time, the older and more experienced your spirit/soul becomes, the more times transfiguration has happened to you.

‘Anyone who to this day believes that there really is someone who can save and redeem them is living in an illusion. Thinking that anyone, whoever they may be, can do this for you is just not true. There is no saviour and redeemer except everybody’s own higher God or Christ nature. That’s the only one who truly can and will eventually save and redeem you. However, this aspect of your nature takes a long time to develop. It comes about in quite a natural way. Each time you are taking part in earthly life, your spirit/soul absorbs more of the Christ light’s energies, because they are constantly drawing everything that exists anywhere, therefore also on planet, into their loving embrace.

‘Each one of the personalities you are in the course of your earthly lifetimes can be likened to a costume that you, in your role as the performing artist, are wearing. That’s because earthly life at any given time is like the stage of a grand theatre that offers the advantage of everybody taking part in certain lessons. Each one expands your consciousness and that’s how you are constantly growing in wisdom and understanding. But this is not how your spirit/soul appears whenever it has once more returned to its true eternal home, the spirit realm. Again you are consciously aware of your true nature and that, at all times, you are a being of light. It makes no difference that for a long time, whilst taking part in the lessons of earthly life, you have no idea of who and what you truly are.

‘In the spirit realm, however, you know that you are but one of zillions of beings of light, whose home is the world of light and that there is nowhere else for you to go, whenever the end of your earthly existence has come round. When one of your loved ones joins you in this world, you can slip into the role you played in the lifetime(s) you share with them. But that’s only so that you recognise and greet each other when one of you first returns to our world. It helps newcomers to feel at home and welcome and that’s what everybody most certainly is. When it has served this purpose, you slip out of your costume again.

‘The costume of every role you ever played is stored, together with the memories of what you did and what happened to you, in the course of all previous earthly lifetimes, are stored in your soul memories. Each time you are again taking part in earthly life, you bring them with you. They are carried in the subconscious part of everybody’s being. From there they influence you in either positive or negative ways.

‘The costume of any roles you ever played in the grand theatre of earthly life is only worn on occasions when you want someone to recognise you, for example during séances and so forth. Each time, your spirit/soul conveys the message that you are most certainly not dead, but alive and well as a spirit/soul greeting people on the earthly plane from the spirit realm. Do you realise how lucky you are because nobody in our world needs a physical body for getting around, like those on the earthly plane for whatever is left of their present lifetime?

‘By the way, everybody’s size in your world depends on how much of the Christ light and energies their spirit/soul has been able to absorb so far whilst taking part in life on the earthly plane. The size of someone’s physical body depends on the size to which their spirit/soul has evolved, whenever their time for reincarnating comes round.

– To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Apr, 2022
Words
1,046
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
633

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.