Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When The Curtain Goes Up (15a and b)
When The Curtain Goes Up (15a and b)

When The Curtain Goes Up (15a and b)

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Writings : Epilogue

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

At the beginning of February 2022, my dear friend Julia told me: ‘It is a year tomorrow since my mother passed away. I think of her often because she was a beautiful soul, who lived her life so very simply and found pleasure in everything she did. My father passed away exactly seven months later on the 11th September, the day after his 92nd birthday. He on the other hand was the polar opposite of my mother and lived a very angry life! No wonder they separated many years ago.

‘I was just wondering whether there is any significance in the fact that they both passed away on the 11th day of the month, as I believe the number 11 is significant in numerology. I remember you saying that we choose our parents before birth and although I loved both my parents, I had a very unhappy childhood, because my father was both emotionally and physically abusive to my mother and made our lives pretty miserable. I still struggle to this day with the effect my father had on me and often wonder what it will be like when we meet again in the spirit realm.’

The reason why I decided to reply in this way was because Julia’s question is such a common one. My own life for a long time was deeply affected by the same problem. That’s what some years ago brought my Booksie file ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’ into being. Everything it contains is part of my own struggle and healing journey of somehow finding a way of making peace with my earthly parents of this lifetime, especially my mother.

With the passing of time, to my greatest surprise the Healing Corner grew into the second most popular Booksie file. The first place belongs to ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’. The respective viewing figures at the time of writing the first part of The Epilogue, at the beginning of February 2022, the Great Plan was just short of 97K and the Healing Corner not far behind with 96K. ‘What Is Truth?’ was in third place and by then had reached 91K. When I started these files, there was no way of telling that they would be so well loved by so many of my readers. Only two months later, at the beginning of April the viewing figures stood at 1) 104,846 2) 104,454 and 3) 98,797.

But then, only a short while ago, Julia wrote: ‘Today I would like to tell you about a wonderful experience I had the other day whilst taking part in an afternoon of yoga and reiki. Towards the end, we were all lying down quietly and left to be with our own thoughts. Suddenly I became aware of my parents’ presence, they were on either side of me. There was no physical sign by which I would have recognised them. Nonetheless, there was no doubt in my mind that it was them. They were sublimely happy and saying: ‘Look at us, we are completely at one with each other.’ And that’s something that on this side never happened. It was a very vivid experience.

‘Since then I have been trying to recreate it in my mind, but that was not possible. However, it just confirmed to me what you have always said that our time on Earth is just part of our schooling. And that ultimately, when we return to the spirit realm we shall meet those who hurt and wounded us in earthly life. Both parties will then just be a spirit/soul and consist of nothing but love and are one with each other as well as life in the whole of Creation.’

I had written something in response to the details Julia had given me about her parent’s dates of birth and departure from this plane. However, I have deleted the information because it’s obviously no longer of interest. As both of us by now know, dear Julia, each time someone does something unpleasant and downright nasty to us, spiritually it would be most unwise to think of revenge. After all, the offenders of this lifetime merely did to us what we must have been doing to them, or someone in a similar position, during one of our previous earthly sojourns.

The awareness of how the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma affects all life in the whole of Creation, therefore also what happens in our world, makes it easy to look towards forgiveness instead. And that’s the only way any karmic slate can be wiped clean of the debts that we, in the ignorance of that developmental stage, once happily piled into our spiritual ledger. It makes no difference that for a long time we are unaware that everybody has one.

Not knowing about the Universal law of Karma does not protect anyone against – no, not punishment – but living with the consequences of every thought, word and action that we, at any given moment, release into our world. The law reveals the perfection of God’s Divine justice; it is not only perfect but also infinitely wise. For every one of us the law of Karma ensures that whatever we do to anyone at any given time, in due course when we have matured sufficiently to cope with what comes our way, it returns to us. This is how this law sees to it that everything that is ever likely to happen to us on the earthly plane is most thoroughly understood, in two ways.

First we are on the giving end; as young and inexperienced earthlings we then happily and freely hand hurtful and nasty behaviour out to those around us, especially in family circles. As soon as we have matured sufficiently, we find ourselves on the receiving end. Being a young God in the making, the most vital lesson of our educational program being familiarised every aspect of suffering. As there is no point in someone telling us about them, they have to be experienced first hand and that by every one of us.

– To be continued. –

* * *

When The Curtain Goes Up (15b)

Sweet Surrender

Lost and alone on some forgotten highway,
Travelled by many remembered by few,
Looking for something that I can believe in,
Looking for something that I’d like to do with my life.

There’s nothing behind me and nothing that ties me
To something that might have been true yesterday.
Tomorrow is open and right now it seems to be more
Than enough to just be there today

I don’t know what the future is holding in store,
I don’t know where I’m going, I’m not sure where I’ve been.
There’s a spirit that guides me, a light that shines for me,
My life is worth the living, I don’t need to see the end

Sweet, sweet surrender,
Live, live without care,
Like a fish in the water,
Like a bird in the air.

John Denver

Recommended Listening:
• ‘Sweet Surrender’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAIi4BgeZw

‘Lost and alone, on some forgotten highway. Travelled by many, remembered by few.’ Alas, this is how far too many human beings to this day perceive their earthly existence. But in truth none of you has ever been lost or alone and never will be. We dwell on the highest level of life and we have brought every one of you into being. None of you was ever left to struggle alone on the earthly plane of life, even though it felt like that to you. We have always accompanied every one of you and shown the road you are required to walk up the spiritual mountain of the earthly plane. Although we are invisible to earthly eyes, we are constantly guiding as well as protecting you. Because you are allowed to make your own decisions about things, we only come to the rescue whenever a situation is in danger of getting out of hand. This frequently happens during the early stages of your education in the earthly school of life.

This is how all of you together and each one on their own are constantly ascending the spiritual mountain of that plane. It is a long and protracted journey of many lifetimes that starts when one of you first comes forth as an idea from the heartmind of the Great Father of all life. The Great Mother places this idea in the form of a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s spirit and light into the heart of each new human being that’s preparing to appear in your world. From that moment onwards, every one of you constantly walks their own predestined pathway that consists of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. For every one of you this road has been designed with greatest love and care by Me, your Creator.

Almost eight billion human beings are presently taking part in earthly life and therefore are, one way or another, affected by what’s presently happening. The song’s forgotten highway describes every human being’s long evolutionary journey. It takes all of you time and again round the whole of the zodiac, through every one of its signs and houses, without your earthly selves being aware of what’s happening to them. It’s not that anyone really has forgotten this highway. The recall of every one of your lifetimes is stored in your soul memories. From there they are influencing your earthly selves in either positive or negative ways. It takes a long time until that part of your being consciously realises what’s happening and in which direction it has always been travelling.

Everything that ever happened in your world came about for the wise higher reason of teaching humankind, individually and collectively, a lesson about something. Your world’s present difficult situation is no exception. Its main purpose is assisting the higher God or Christ nature of ever more of you to wake up from their slumbering state. Many got lost in the illusion of an over materialistically orientated world. Believing that this is all there is to humankind’s existence, they think it’s possible to get away with just about anything, if you go the right way about it. An essential part of humankind’s lesson about the value of honesty and truth has been the present final gigantic outburst of lying and cheating, deception and corruption. As a result of this, when honesty and truth at last re-establish themselves in your world, which they will do soon, each one of you will value and appreciate them so much that carefully guard them.

The song speaks of ‘Looking for something that I can be believe in. Looking for something I’d like to do with my life.’ The Aquarian age is bringing every one of you something that really exists, the truth. Gone are the days of legends like the one about a God-man, who promises to save you and redeem every sin anyone will ever commit, especially those committed in his name. All you have to do is say that you believe that the God-man really exists and that every word of the legend about his life is literally true.

What’s now coming humankind’s way with ever increasing force is the truth about this man and everything else. And that’s going to make good the damage that was brought about by political organisations who, for long enough by now, have been hiding their intentions of troublemaking and warmongering behind the façade of religious teachings. Their insistence that every word of their sacred texts is literally true has been setting people and nations against each other, inciting them to maim and kill each other. Any kind of violence has been and still is permitted in the name of what those at the head of such organisations say, and probably believe themselves, is God. It’s a case of the blind leading the blind, if ever there was one.

The word Islam means surrender. That’s what is truly required of every human being towards the end of their earthly education. It means freely and willingly leaving behind the drives and urges of the crude lower unevolved aspect of your nature. They need to be placed into the loving arms of your own higher God or Christ nature with its hopes, dreams and aspirations of a very different kind. This part alone can lead every one of you, the whole of humankind and your world into the new golden age in which truth and honesty, kindness and tolerance towards every human being will be the supreme rulers. Every one is your sibling in the great family of humankind, irrespective of what their beliefs are and of what colour their skin is. That’s the true meaning of surrendering.

As soon someone’s higher nature has completely taken over its lower counterpart, when the outer has become like the inner, you have reached the final stage of your education in the earthly school of life. You have evolved into a Christed one, in your own right. To ease your way of getting there, promise yourself not to give in to the lying and cheating of our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers. Instead put all our faith and trust in us and the knowledge that the deeper you and your world are moving into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, nothing and nobody will be able to hide the truth.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Apr, 2022
Words
2,241
Read Time
11 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
565

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.