Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When The Curtain Goes Up (16a and b)
When The Curtain Goes Up (16a and b)

When The Curtain Goes Up (16a and b)

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Writings : Epilogue

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Let’s return for a moment to the spirit/soul of Julia’s parents when they appeared on either side of her and she sensed their presence. The one on her right hand side played the role of her father, the masculine outgoing and active part that exists in every human being. The spirit/soul on her left hand side played her mother’s part. Each is a spirit/soul in its own right. Being a spark of the Divine Trinity, that’s what every human being is. Males and females, men and women alike are whole within themselves. We do not really need anyone to make us that way, even though it sometimes feels like it. But that’s everybody’s mating instinct which ensures an uninterrupted flow of the human race’s presence on the earthly plane for taking part in that school of life’s lessons.

When Julia felt one spirit/soul on either side of her it was done to show here which role each one played during the earthly lifetime they recently left behind. That was what the wise ones, who have always been in charge of humankind’s development, suggested long before the two spirit/souls who would in their next lifetime were going to play the role of Julia’s parents when their lower earthly selves once more appeared on the earthly plane. From beginning to end, it was dedicated to the wise higher purpose of redeeming some of her mother’s most ancient karmic debts, maybe all of them, while fresh ones were piled into spiritual ledger of the spirit/soul whose earthly self took on the role of playing the part of her father, for just one lifetime.

In another lifetime, way ahead in the future when his spirit/soul would have matured sufficiently to cope with what would then be coming his way, the law of Karma would return to what he did to Julia’s mother this time round when he played the part of her father. Whenever it comes to trying to understand why anyone insists on behaving in certain ways, I find astrology the most wonderful tool of all. It’s because on the earthly plane all of us, until we become aware of what’s operating in our lives and what’s motivating us, we are mainly influenced by the sign in which the Sun in our birthchart for this lifetime has been placed, as well as its progressions. We are then what’s known as being ‘ruled by the Stars’.

Everything depends on what kind of lessons in the earthly school of life someone is attending when they appear in our life. As soon as I began to view my parents’ behaviour through the eyes of an astrologer, much of what they used to do quite miraculously changed from irritating and annoying to being downright hilarious! This most certainly applies to what much of what my mother did, but also in many ways how my father behaved.

The awareness that both just could not help themselves sometimes, makes the task of forgiving, my mother in particular, much easier. As a matter of fact, I frequently thank her for what she did to me and that in two ways. The first one is that she has always shown me, through the role she once played in my life, that I definitely never want to be a) like her as a human being and b) as a mother. The second and equally important point is that through the suffering she managed to inflict upon me, for along time through the way she behaved, she assisted the redemption of some of my most ancient and unpleasant outstanding karmic debts.

The spirit/soul of Julia’s parents of her present lifetime want her to know that there is another reason why they were so happy. It’s because the one who in this lifetime has been and still is playing the role of their daughter, developed into an outstanding mother in her own right. They are glad that Julia came through them to play the part of their daughter. She is not really their child but merely took on playing this role for the wise higher reasons that have already been discussed. This did not alter the fact that every one of the participants in this very personal drama always was and forever will be a spirit/soul in its own right that cannot be separated by anything that exists in the whole of Creation.

And when at last the final curtain rises over the great theatre of humankind’s earthly existence, everybody will know that, on every occasion for a predestined length of time only, every human being has to take part in the earthly school of life’s lessons. All of them are part of the essential equipment everybody requires when, for them the time has come to discover every one of us, without exception, is a beloved offspring of the Great Father/Mother of all life and therefore nothing short of a young God. That’s why everybody on the earthly plane is constantly occupied with preparing themselves for this part of their education. It makes no difference whatever that, for a long time, we do not know that such a high and holy destiny is in store for every one of us.

– To be continued. –

* * *

When The Curtain Goes Up (16b)

Take These Broken Wings

Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again,
And learn to live so free.
And when we hear the voices sing,
The book of love will open up
And let us in.

From the Eighties Song
By Mr. Mister

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Take the broken wings of humankind’s earthly existence
And teach all of us how to fly with the help
Of Your sacred wisdom and truth,
So that it flows ever more powerfully
From Your loving heart
Into every human heart and soul
And from there into our whole world.

Under Your guidance and protection
And in accordance with Your will and wishes,
Keep on opening ever more hearts,
Until each one of us acts as a channel for the
Blessing and healing power of Your love.

Grant us the gift of understanding, so that
On the wings of Your sacred wisdom and truth
We can lift our whole world
Above the woes of our present existence
By recognising them as nothing but lessons
In the school of earthly life
And passing phases.

Mend our broken spiritual wings
By helping us to re-discover
The beauty and wonders of Your world,
The spirit realm,
Humankind’s true home,
Where those who went before us
Are waiting to greet and welcome us
When our time for departure from
Earthly life has come.

Amen

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 Apr, 2022
Words
1,127
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
543

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.