Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When The Curtain Goes Up (20a, b and c)
When The Curtain Goes Up (20a, b and c)

When The Curtain Goes Up (20a, b and c)

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Writings : Epilogue

Going Home

Going home, going home.
We’re all going home.
Quiet like, some still day,
That’s how everybody goes home
Into the spirit world.

It’s not far, just close by,
Through an open door.
Work all done, cares laid by,
Pain and fear no more.

Mother’s there, expecting us,
Father’s waiting too.
Angels and helpers gathered
With the friends we know.

Morning Star lights the way,
Earth-bound sorrows done.
Shadows gone, break of day,
Real life’s just begun.

There’s no break, there’s no end ,
Just a moving on.
Wide awake, with a smile,
Going on and on . . .

I’m just going home!
Without being aware of it,
I have gone this way many times before.
And it’s good to know that none of us
Ever has to do so on their own.
One of the Angels of Death held our hand and
Took us back home into the world of spirit or light.
From which every one of us emerges
At the beginning of a new earthly lifetime.

God and the Angels always have been and
Forever will be as much part of us
As we are part of them.
And wherever our evolutionary pathway
May still have to take us,
There’s no need to be afraid of anything.
They will forever be accompanying us
And showing the way.
We shall always be safe because
In all Eternity our life will rest
In the loving embrace of the
Great Father/Mother of all life and
Their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.

William Arms Fisher
Edited by Aquarius
Sung to the well known tune from
Dvorak’s ‘New World Symphony’

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Going Home’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAw78FOkhZs

* * *

When The Curtain Goes Up (20b)

As you know by now, love and evolution are the first laws for the whole of Creation and therefore also our world. There is no evolution anywhere that was not built on the basis of love, and that will forever continue. This is why we and our world have always been moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. Everybody has one of their own which, at the same time is part of the spiral for the whole of humankind, our world and everything that shares it with us. Nothing in the whole of Creation has ever moved backwards; it’s an impossibility.

Life in the whole of Creation is one immense evolutionary journey. The spirit/soul of every human being is part of this and begins its journey as a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s light. In the course of many earthly lifetimes, each spark is constantly increasing in strength. The human lower earthly personality is the counterpart of each spirit/soul, who every so often attends the earthly school of life’s lessons. This continues until the earthly self’s personality has been taken over completely by the energies of its higher God or Christ nature. That’s when, in the fullness of time, each one of us evolves into a Christed one, in their own right. The deeper we and our world move into the Aquarian age, the more of us will reach this evolutionary degree. Nobody can do the learning that’s necessary to get us there on anyone else’s behalf.

An essential aspect of teaching our world the value of truth is first giving it, so people know how to live together peacefully and harmoniously responding to each other needs. The second part of this lesson is withholding the truth for a predestined length of time. Because of this approx. six thousand years of patriarchy were necessary. The Divine Great evolutionary plan for us and our world decrees that, when they have run their course, the truth will gradually be re-introduced. For example, the life-story of the Master Jesus describes in a picture book way the initiations which every human being, in the course of their long evolutionary journey, experiences. The fear-inspiring and completely untrue tales of our world’s old religions about what happens to us when our earthly lifetime has reached its end, have served this purpose well.

They are no longer required. That’s why the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle have been occupied with rolling ever more of the boulders from the tomb of humankind’s lack of understanding. First in line is the knowledge that every one of us is a spirit/soul in their own right, who is whole and therefore needs nobody else to make them that way. This is how it’s come about that ever more of us by now are aware why they are taking part in earthly life and what truly has awaited them whenever one of their lifetimes there had reached its end. For some time by now, the TRUTH has been emerging, with constantly increasing strength and ever greater clarity, from the tomb in which our world’s old belief systems for long enough kept humankind imprisoned, is a good one. It consists of the knowledge that the spirit realm is our true home, to which we return at the end of each lifetime; there is nowhere else to go. It is much to look forward to and most certainly nothing to be afraid of. That’s what the tomb of false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions has been hiding from humankind. It happened for the wise higher purpose of teaching us the initial part of the lesson about the value of truth.

Isn’t it good to know that the process of transfiguration never happened to a God-man by the name of Jesus, for the simple reason that he only ever existed as a thoughtform? And that transfiguration is what comes about for every one of us whenever one of our earthly lifetimes has reached its end? One of the Angels of transfiguration then takes our spirit/soul by the hand and returns it to its true home, the spirit realm. Our world consists of two parts, the outer material plane and its inner spiritual counterpart, the spirit realm. Ever since human life started to appear on the Earth, its evolutionary journey began and that’s what has been happening between the two parts ever since. This process of transfiguration is reversed each time a spirit/soul reincarnates into a new material body. As a baby we then once more begin to attend the lessons of the earthly school of life.

The awareness of these things is why there is every reason to celebrate Easter 2022 with an extra special kind of happiness, in spite of and maybe even because of our world’s present state. There no longer is any need to merely believe that all is truly well with us and our world, and that better times most certainly are ahead. When you follow the link be low and take a look at ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’, you will be able to see for yourself that a high and holy destiny is indeed in store for every human being, the whole of humankind and our world. Your faith that there is bound to be a positive outcome to the present situation will surely increase when you recognise that nothing that’s been said here, or in any other part of the Aquarian writings, is the TRUTH and that no empty promises have ever been made. They are based on what the Divine great evolutionary plan always has had in mind for us and our world.

Today is the 16th April 2022, day of the full Moon in Libra. The Sun at present is moving through Aries, the zodiac’s sign of the pioneering and wayfinding. Its polar opposite is Libra and that’s the sign of the peacemaker. As you probably know by now, the time around the full Moon in any sign is always a good one for finding enlightenment. Usually it comes to appears in the form of better understanding of something that could have been puzzling us for a long time. Happy Easter 2022.

* * *

When The Curtain Goes Up (20c)

Happy Easter 2022

This year’s Easter is an extra special one and that’s
because the light, which for some time by now
has been emerging with steadily increasing strength
from the cave, where our world’ old religions used to
keep humankind imprisoned with their strange tales and
false beliefs, for example that Jesus is a historical figure,
who once walked on the earthly plane of life.

The radiance that’s now flowing from that cave into
our world is the one of TRUTH that comes from
realising that Jesus always has been and forever will
merely represent every human being’s
own higher God or Christ nature.
This is because:

The Aquarian age is the age of truth and
There is only one religion, the one of love, goodness and kindness,
honesty and truth towards all manifestations of life in the whole of Creation.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God and that’s
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
Together they form the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

Now please take a look at what I have prepared
for your extra special Easter 2022 celebrations:

• Easter Card

https://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pickup/r3cd6f9570c9049a6945990f4bf33e512?source=jl999&utm_medium=pickup&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=receivercontent

With love and light,
Aquarius
Rays of Wisdom

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Apr, 2022
Words
1,603
Read Time
8 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
416

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.