Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When The Curtain Goes Up (6)
When The Curtain Goes Up (6)

When The Curtain Goes Up (6)

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Writings : Epilogue (10)

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

‘As touched upon earlier, nothing that ever happens in your world is about being guilty of something and/or a matter of revenge. Spiritually, these terms do not exist because the only thing that has always mattered during the lessons of the earthly school of life is learning and teaching. After all, every one of you is but a child in that school. Just like in your world’s educational establishments, whenever a student has reached the end of their curriculum, they receive a certificate about having taken part. Punishing them for this in some way would not only be ridiculous but also pointless.

‘A reward of a very special kind awaits every spirit/soul when its earthly self at last has at long last reached the end of having to attend some more of the lessons that are necessary for experiencing the material plane of existence. That’s because by then the energies of your spirit/soul have changed so much that they are suitable for moving onwards and upwards on your own evolutionary spiral and that of your world. Hooray, you are being released into familiarising yourself with the ever higher levels of the spirit realm’s greater freedom.

‘For a long time, something like a curtain has been separating the inner and outer aspects of the world you are taking part in. For quite a while by now, for many of you this curtain has been lifting. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle are now in the process of removing it altogether. They want you to know that the only thing that truly matters for every human being, wherever someone’s spiritual development may have taken them so far, is how their spirit/soul learns and grows in wisdom and understanding through whatever happens to their lower earthly self. Every one of you can only do this for themselves.

‘To aid the full unfoldment of your whole being, your world’s spiritual background for around six thousand years has been hiding behind the curtain of the patriarchy. It has provided your world with ever stranger tales that have nothing to do with the truth. For example that an all-male Divinity rules your world and that the masculine is superior to the feminine. Particular strange and most certainly untrue has been the tale of what happens to human beings when they reach the end of their earthly existence. According to your old religions, earthly life is a one-off affair at the end of which every one of you is snuffed out like a candle. Nothing of you remains, unless you have been saved and redeemed by the God-man Jesus.

‘Many of you are by now aware that he is not a historic figure who once walked in the midst of humankind and performed ever greater miracles. He is merely a symbolism for every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. In the course of your evolutionary journey you are getting to know first your lowest characteristics and later that which is highest, noblest and best in you.

‘None of your world’s old belief systems deserves being called a religion, because this word is based on the Latin ‘religare’. It means to connect, in this case with God. In truth, all these systems were ideal instruments for keeping humankind away from God. Their ever stranger tales created the necessary barriers of fear in your race’s consciousness, individually as well as collectively. Layer upon layer of fear were thus placed in humankind’s soul memories. At the beginning of every new earthly lifetime they accompany you, safely tucked away in the subconscious part of your being.

‘For a long time this has been the best defence for keeping humankind away from finding out too early who and what God truly is and who and what every human being is. Because of this the word religion is as much a misnomer as the word God. It is mistakenly used for the Creator of all life, the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s light. The Divine Trinity is and always has been present in everything that exists in the whole of Creation, not merely on your planet. Not only that which is good, right and beautiful in every human being and your world was brought into being by the Creator, but just as much whatever to this day is still dark, evil and ugly.

‘And because the two main laws of life are love and evolution, i.e. evolution that is based on love, the former is increasing everywhere and at the same time the latter keeps on disappearing. This is why, from the beginning of life everywhere in the whole of Creation – not merely in humankind’s nature and your world –, the Divine Trinity has been occupied with changing that which is dark, evil and ugly into something that’s good, right and beautiful. This is the meaning of evolution and that’s a process that will never stop, anywhere.

‘For a predestined sufficiently long time, your world’s old religions false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices have served the wise higher purpose of creating a curtain behind which the lower and lowest drives and urges of every human beings earthly nature could uninhibitedly be unfolded and explored. For a sufficiently thorough education, as befits young Gods in the making, every one of you to this day needs to experience these characteristics for themselves, first from the giving end. You then generously dish out the dark, ugly and evil streak in you to anyone who comes within your reach.

‘In a later lifetime, when your spirit/soul as well as your lower earthly self has matured sufficiently to be able to cope with what the law of Karma returns to you, you are going to find yourself on the receiving end of that which you once handed out to those around you. It will take a long time until you understand why things of this nature should be happening to you, out of all people when in your present lifetime you are working hard on being as good, kind and loving person as possible.

– To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Mar, 2022
Words
1,033
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
687

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.