Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When The Curtain Goes Up (8)
When The Curtain Goes Up (8)

When The Curtain Goes Up (8)

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Writings : Epilogue (10)

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

‘Throughout the Aquarian writings and in particular the Epilogue chapters, much has been said about Aquarius, the sign as well as the age. That’s why today we shall be taking a closer look at what both of them mean to humankind and its world. The Aquarian astrological emblem shows either a woman or a man with a container from which water is pouring. This is why to this day many in your world think that Aquarius is one of the signs of the Water element. They could not be more wrong because the water signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.

‘The water that’s pouring from the waterbearer’s receptacle is not of the kind that’s used in your world for drinking and cleansing. The Aquarian energies always have and forever will continue to pour the cleansing and purifying waters of consciousness into the individual and collective ones of humankind. This enables human beings on the earthly plane to find a better understanding of spiritual truths. That’s why, the deeper your world penetrates into the Aquarian age, the more urgent the issue of making spiritual truths not only accessible but also available free of charge for every human being becomes.

‘Up to the beginning of the Aquarian age, however, for wise higher educational purposes God’s great plan of life decreed that as much as possible of the truth should remain hidden from the knowledge of humankind. This was achieved through your world’s old belief systems during which, in the course of approx. six thousand years, the patriarchy with its all-male God-head was thought to be the supreme ruler of your world. This and many other strange tales have been the curtain behind which spiritual truths had to remain hidden until the time would be right for revealing ever more of it to humankind.

‘None other than the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle are responsible for creating this curtain. That’s because they always have been and forever will be in charge of the development of humankind and your world. This is how it came about that the Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, who appeared last on the grand stage of the theatre of earthly life, were supercharged with false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions.

‘However, the sign Aquarius represents the voice of the wise one or living God within. The Aquarian age is the age of truth. For a long time it has been waiting to flow ever more directly from the Highest levels of life into all human hearts and minds whose earthly receiver/transmitter station, the earthly mind, has been tuned into the frequencies of the Highest. The deeper your world penetrates into the Aquarian age, the more of you will be able to receive that which is directly flowing from the Great Father/Mother onto the earthly plane.

‘With the passing of time, they wish to communicate ever more freely with each one of their beloved children of the Earth, their offspring. And that’s how it will come about that gradually ever more spiritual truths are going to become available to humankind. The time is over when they were meant to hide, for wise higher educational purposes, behind the curtain of your world’s old religious teachings. Having become outdated, they are no longer of any use, waiting to be discarded once and for all.

‘Anyone who was or is born when the Sun in the sky above your world moves through Aquarius has brought with them a blessing of an extra special kind. Unbeknown to many, every one of them has been granted the gift a direct line with the Highest Forces of life, in your world commonly known as God, who communicates with us through the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle. They always have been and forever will be in charge of humankind’s development. It consists of constantly marching forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, individually as well as collectively. This is as true for the whole of Creation as well as lifeforms that are sharing your planet with you. God’s voice says: ‘Call Me by any name, I shall be there and never fail to respond!’

‘Blessed with the gift of a direct line are also those who were born on the 4th or 13th day of each month, as well as anyone whose progressed Sun is moving through Aquarius or the eleventh house, this sign’s natural domain. 1 + 3 = 4 is the number of Uranus, the planet who together with Saturn rules Aquarius. It’s a great pity that so many in your world are still unaware that they possess such a precious gift and therefore are unable to make good use of it. By the way, it’s unwise to use gifts of this nature for selfish purposes. They are meant to be used for the blessing and healing first of yourself and then the whole of humankind.

‘When the gift remains undiscovered by someone’s earthly self long enough, even though they merely are unaware of its presence, the spirit/soul who dwells within every human physical body, then tries to nudge its earthy self into recognising that something is amiss on the inner plane. First it sends some discomfort to the door of that person’s consciousness. If there is no response for long enough, the indwelling spirit/soul knocks more loudly and adds some pain to the discomfort that gets ever harder to bear.

‘If such a call also remains unheeded, it leaves the spirit/soul no choice but turning ever angrier with the owner of its outer physical shell. Again, this happens although the person whose temporary property the physical body is, has no idea that the pain contains an ever more urgent message from its spirit/soul. An inflammation flares up and the pain it causes is given in the hope that it might assist the earthly self’s spiritual nature to wake up from its slumbering state.

‘You need to know that every part of the human physical body is in tune with the physical as well as spiritual body of the whole of Creation. For example, human knees provide human beings with the ability to bend before the Highest and listen to what messages are coming from there, to be shared with the whole of humankind. When no attention is paid for long enough, one or the other or maybe both knees of the owner’s physical body gradually turn ever more troublesome. It is or they are getting more and more painful because the knee joints are responding through getting inflamed. Feet represent understanding, literally as well as metaphorically speaking. Eyes represent vision, not only earthly but also spiritual vision that’s meant to allow its owner access to ever higher and eventually the highest aspects of life.

‘And when at long last one of you has woken up to the fact that humankind’s existence consists of an inner and outer reality, the wisdom and understanding they are gaining enables them to enter into a dialogue with their very own wise one or living God within. Something like this: It seems that my spirit/soul is angry with me, its earthly counterpart. Why else would there be the need for an inflammation? Might this be an indication that my Highest Self wants me to spend more time on journeying within, so it can intuitively tell me where to search for and find new ways of healing my whole being, mind, body, spirit and soul?’

‘Whatever happens to you, the best way of finding something of this nature first for yourself and then to be shared with those around you, is by turning to your inner guidance. Everybody has their own and therefore does not really need to approach anyone else to ask for healing whenever something is in need of it. This kind of inner guidance is the only authority in the whole of Creation who is truly reliable. Being part of everything, it alone knows the way of all things and will never lead anyone astray.

– To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Mar, 2022
Words
1,352
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
403

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.