Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When the Curtain Goes Up (9a and b)
When the Curtain Goes Up (9a and b)

When the Curtain Goes Up (9a and b)

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Writings : Epilogue (10)

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Dear Friends,

It’s the 31st March 2022 today and numerology tells me that it’s a propitious one for starting my new project. 31 = 3 + 1 = 4. 31.3.2022 = 3 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 2 = 31 = 3 +1 = 4. 4 is the number ruled by Uranus, the co-ruler of Aquarius with Saturn, the stern and undeviating schoolmaster of the zodiac, who guards the gates into freedom of the Aquarian age. 4 + 4 = 8 = Saturn. When his role changes from teacher to rewarder, the rewards can be great and well worth having. My reward is the viewing figures of various outlets where I have been sharing my insights for a long time. First in line is Booksie. Today the viewing figure of my main file there stood at 2,734,692 when I checked it a moment ago.

On top of everything, it’s a Thursday today. This is the day of the week that’s ruled by Jupiter, the beneficial and benevolent sole ruler of Sagittarius, the sign dedicated to the development of humankind’s higher consciousness. My inner guidance, the wise one and living God within me, from today onwards wants me to share with you, all being well every day, another chapter of the notes I have been making in a kind of ‘rough and ready’ state.

That’s the way they are added to a file on my computer that’s dedicated to holding down the most important fresh insights that are flowing from the Highest level into my earthly self’s consciousness. When I am listening to music, pen and paper are usually within easy reach. Later when my computer is switched on, I transfer my notes to a special file. That’s how I have always worked when more insights were flowing into my consciousness after having written about something. For a long time I had no idea of who was speaking through me.

By the way, I have no smart-phone, merely a small Nokia 105 for sending and receiving text messages. For my writings I have always used a desktop computer, I still do. I am old-fashioned and glad to be so. The rest of the computer technology I am glad to leave to my younger siblings in the great family of humankind. At the mature age of half way between 84 and 85 years of age, this is going to be my way of winding down what started, more than twenty years ago, as ‘The Random Jottings Of A Stargazer’.

Stargazing to me means tuning the receiver/transmitter station of my earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest levels of life to bring to our world what the wise ones there wish to tell humankind about the spiritual background of its world. I am enjoying it as much as ever. What I have always loved most over the years is sharing with you, in my own possibly unique manner, the astonishing insights that to this day are still coming to me.

I hope that you might like the new ones as much as you always seem to have enjoyed my more polished writings efforts. Even though the new chapters will reach you unpolished, rest assured that each one is filled with just as much love as ever. They will also be accompanied by thanks, on your behalf and mine, to the wise ones on the Highest levels of life who are sharing ever more of their knowledge and wisdom with us.

Last but by no means least, I am looking forward to meeting every one of you in the spirit realm, each in their own sweet time. I hope to get there sooner than you. As you know, a veil of consciousness to this day separates the two parts of our world from each other. Through the knowledge that’s coming our way in writings like these, the veil is disappearing a bit more and that with each passing day. From behind the it, one of these days I shall be able to support you much better than I can do now. Quite a while ago, I applied for an apprenticeship in the group who is taking care of us.

I am looking forward to learning how to be one of those who serve the people on this side of the veil, helping them to cope with their earthly existence through a steadily increasing better understanding of it. That, by the way, has always been my aim and when one of these days you return to the spirit realm, I shall be there to welcome you – if that’s what you want. God bless you, your loved ones and all the best for what’s left of your present earthly lifetime.

With love and light,

Aquarius

* * *

When The Curtain Goes Up (9b)

‘In this chapter we shall return for a moment to the story of Jesus’ life. The deeper your world penetrates into the age of truth, the more of you are going to realise that this tale is no more than a legend, which was not meant to be understood as being literally true, in all Eternity. The spiritual truth that’s been hiding for long enough by now behind this legend tells you that step by step the Jesus story is about the initiations in which the higher God or Christ nature of every human being, in the course of many lifetimes has to take part in the earthly school of life.

‘Transfiguration never happened to Jesus for the simple reason that he is not a historical figure who once walked in the midst of humankind on the earthly plane. The story of the Master’s life is but a legend. Yet, a transfiguration happens each time one of you leaves their physical body behind, as soon it has served the purpose for which it was created. One of the Angels of transformation appears to your spirit/soul and assists it to slip from its physical body.

‘This is the outer shell that each time is left behind on the earthly plane. It’s not unlike shedding an overcoat when it’s no longer needed upon entering warmer surroundings. The empty outer shell you leave behind creates the false impression that death has taken place. Yet, in truth this is merely a process of transformation that moves the most essential part of your being, your spirit/soul, to a different dimension of life into the spirit realm, which after all is humankind’s true eternal home. The process is very similar to when a beautiful butterfly leaves behind the empty carcass of its crawling ugly caterpillar development.

‘For human beings there really is no such thing as death. That’s because at the moment your spirit/soul slips away from its body, like the butterfly leaving its empty chrysalis behind, you are no longer a physical being in a material world. Once more, you are returning to being fully conscious that in truth you are a spirit/soul, most precious and valuable to your Divine parents. Each one of them starts their existence as the tiniest of sparks of the Universal Christ’s light and that is love in its purest and strongest manifestation.

‘There is no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater and reject the life-story of the spiritual Master Jesus altogether. How about entering into a dialogue with your higher God or Christ nature, whose symbol Jesus is, that might run something like this: I have always loved you, Jesus, and it’s good to find out that you never were a force outside of me, that you never were a historical figure who once walked among human beings on the earthly plane. I am glad to learn that you have always been a part of every one of us and that the name Jesus is but a symbolism of the higher God or Christ nature of all human beings. For a long time this name shields us against finding out too early who and what we truly are.

‘This is how it comes about that in the course of many earthly lifetimes, freely and willingly every human being’s lower personality gradually surrenders ever more of the drives and urges of their nature. As soon as they have been fully explored, they are no longer required. They merely serve as teaching aids during the initial part of everybody’s earthly education because it’s necessary to become familiar with all of them. Every human being has the lower and lowest character traces as well as the highest, best and noblest ones within. Although for a long time the latter exist merely potentially, nonetheless they are present in every one of us.’

‘With the passing of time the lower aspects of every human being’s nature is taken over by what we at that developmental stage recognise as good, right and beautiful. It exists, if at first only potentially, in every human being, therefore also in me. Jesus bleeding to death on the cross represents this part of our development. And the cross itself is the oldest symbol known to humankind of its earthly existence. That’s how everybody’s higher God or Christ nature, in the course of many further lifetimes, gradually takes over and replaces ever more of the lower aspects of our being.

‘If I were to call this aspect of my being Jesus, no-one would want to stop me from doing this, but it’s not what I want to do. It would be unwise because the name would raise a curtain between the two parts of my being. As I know now, you have been the one who for more years than I care to remember has brought the truth about our world’s spiritual background through the Aquarian writings. You are me and I am you; we are one and nothing in the whole of Creation can ever separate us from each other. Some people might like to call their higher nature Jesus, but that’s no option for me because I comprehend what this name represents. It’s good to know who and what Jesus ever was, as well as who and what I am, always have been and forever will be: a young God in the making. And as this theme has been gone into so many times before, there’s no need to do so now.

– To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
31 Mar, 2022
Words
1,697
Read Time
8 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
626

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.