Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Where Are Our Loved Ones?
Where Are Our Loved Ones?

Where Are Our Loved Ones?

AquariusAquarius

I look up to the sky and talk to you.
What I wouldn’t give to hear you reply.
I miss your voice and your laughter,
I miss everything about you.
Anon.

It’s only a thin veil of consciousness that separates our world from the spirit realm, humankind’s true home, from which we emerge at the beginning of each lifetime and return to at its end. Sometimes it can take hundreds or even thousands of years in earthly time before the constellations in the sky above us are right and the people on the Earth are lined up, before we can be born into another lifetime there. Although neither party on that plane has conscious recall of how such miracles come about, the parties involved – during their spells in the spirit realm – always agree to everything that is going to happen.

Because of this we can never be sure whether loved ones, who departed from earthly life before us, are still dwelling in the spirit realm. What if they have decided they are ready for another earthly sojourn? Shall we notice any difference in our communications when we try to connect with them as if they were still in the world of light, even though in truth they are getting on with earthly life again?

Let’s not create obstacles in our minds where in truth there aren’t any. The biggest part of everybody is their Highest God or Spirit Self, who constantly accompanies its earthly counterpart wherever it may have to go. Because our connection is a spiritual one, we can always connect with loved ones without noticing any difference. In the final analysis, does it really matter where they are whenever we cannot physically reach them? Loving and respecting each other creates an inner bond between human beings that cannot be destroyed or disrupted by anything. It is ours to keep in all Eternity.

On the inner level all life is one, there is no separation between anything and everything is connected with everything else. Experiencing life as an individual is an essential part of the illusions of Earth life. God and the Angels created this condition so that we should become aware that each one of us is an individual being in its own right, a special and unique spirit/soul unlike any other in the whole of Creation. And on the inner level everybody’s spirit is part of ours and that’s why what is done for one is done for all. This means that each time we are hurting someone we are causing pain to the whole of life and ultimately ourselves. And when one of us is redeeming their karmic debts and through this finds healing, all life and lifeforms are doing the same.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Oct, 2019
Words
457
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
606

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.