Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Who did it: Chapter 3
Who did it: Chapter 3

Who did it: Chapter 3

Kat_DickensKat Dickens
1 Review

When the police got there, it seemed like they had a lot of questions, they might have asked me a few, but I could hear nothing over the ringing in my ears. The next thing I know I was outside, how did I get outside? A police officer puts a blanket over my shoulders, isn't that for shock? Am I in shock? I don't know everything is a blur. This feels like a dream because there is no way this is real. right? But I know I'm not dreaming, and that scares me... a lot. I wish this was a dream.

My mom shows up a little later, she pulls me in a big hug, I don't hug her back. Then she puts her hands on my shoulders and looks at me not saying anything. We are like that for a long time. Finally, she askes, "Honey, are you are right?" Her voice is gentle. I look down and answer in a soft voice, "Probably not."

One of the officers walk up to us, he middle age, and balding. He says, "I need to ask you a few questions while your memory is fresh." "Can't it wait, she clearly not ready at the moment." my mom snaps back. "It okay, I want to get it over with," I say softly. "Are sure honey, we can always do it another time when you are more up to it." I shake my head and turn to the officer, and when he starts to walk away I followed him.

He leads me to another person and introduced him as Detective Jones. The Detective was not in a uniform, but he was wearing a dark suit, kind of fitting for the situation, I thought. The Detective motions for the officer to leave, when he went, he turned to me and said in a voice with no emotion, "I am going to need you to tell me what happened, why you went back in the school, who you saw, and every detail, no matter how unimportant it seems. Can you do that?" I look up at him and nodded my head, not trusting my voice yet. "Ok, then, follow me, I going to interview you in the principle office, so we can have a bit more privacy." He said, nodding at all the officers, and crime scene techs, that seemed to be swarming the area around us.

When we got the principles office, he sits down behind Mrs. Johnson's giant oak desk (I wonder what she would think about that) and motions for me to sit in one of the seats facing the desk. After I sit he looks at me like he studying me, then he asks, "So first off, what made you go back into the school?"

"I left my jacket in my locker, and I went back to get it," I answer with my voice shaking.

"Ok, now I what you to tell me what happened from the beginning, and tell me everything thing you remember. Can you do that?"

I nodded my head. Then I took a deep breath and told him what had happened from the very beginning.

Author Notes: Hope you like it, and please rate, and tell me what you think.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Kat_Dickens
Kat Dickens
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
27 Aug, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
528
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
787

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.