Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Who They Are
Who They Are

Who They Are

HazbinAlloverHazbinAllover

What makes you smile? What makes you cry? The answer should be easy. It is the people in our life that makes us smile or cry. It is how they are always there for you, It is how they break your heart and leave. The people in our lives are what makes us. They teach us different lessons in life. They show us parts about ourselves we didn't know existed. They bring us joy, sadness, hope, anxity, and more emotions then we know of. They drive us crazy yet make us laugh. You see the people I am reffering to our family and friends. It is because of them you are who you are.

Family loves you no matter what. They tech you how to grow into an adult. Friends stand with you. They teach you how to be yourself around others. Both make you smile and laugh at yourself. Both teach us life lessons that we need. It is because of them we smile and cry. It is because of them we enjoy life.

~Hazbin

"Surround yourself with family and friends and you will always smile"

~Unknown

Author Notes: I hope you enjoy.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HazbinAllover
HazbinAllover
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
19 Nov, 2020
Words
188
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
548

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.