Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Wise Mothers
Wise Mothers

Wise Mothers

AquariusAquarius

This is a gift from the wisdom and love of Me, the Great Mother of all Life, to My human manifestations on the Earth plane. It is dedicated to those who are planning to become wise mothers in their own right and to any woman who already is one. It is also for the fortunate ones who presently have a wise earthly mother as well as for those who once had one like this.

• Truly wise mothers know that their children are My children, the same as they themselves are. They are aware that their offspring are merely coming through them and are not of them and therefore not some kind of parent property. The awareness of this helps them to let go of their young ones easily, when the time for doing so has come.

• Wise mothers appreciate when to give something to their child and when it is better to withhold, so that through this the child learns to appreciate the value of what it desires.

• Wise mothers know that children’s growth is not merely measured by their height and age or their grades at school, but even more so by their understanding of the higher purpose and meaning of their earthly existence.

• Wise mothers are aware that the child that has entrusted itself into her care for its present lifetime is by no means an empty vessel that is waiting to be filled. They realise that their child could be a reincarnation of a much older and more experienced soul than they themselves are, who has come to teach her many things.

• Wise mothers are grateful that the child has chosen to come through her into another lifetime in the hope of getting the support that is necessary for the full unfoldment of the junior’s special gifts and talents, which could have taken many lifetimes to develop. The memories of all its learning from previous earthly sojourns are stored in its soul and can be reached through its subconscious.

• Wise mothers understand that in all of us, without being aware of it, we are constantly tapping into the memories of our soul and that they influence everything we do in positive or negative ways, depending on how we have prepared ourselves in previous lifetimes for the present one. Wise mothers realise that this also applies to the development of her offspring.

Happy Mother’s Day!

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 May, 2020
Words
397
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
504

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.