Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Wishes For The New Year
Wishes For The New Year

Wishes For The New Year

AquariusAquarius

At the beginning of each new year, let’s raise our glasses to the renewal of love and hope, faith and trust in our world and that you and I will be able to contribute to bringing about the greatest healing miracle of all times, the healing of humankind and its world, and everyone’s own healing within it.

May our battles be few, our pleasures be many and hand in hand with God and the Angels may our highest hopes and dreams, aspirations and wishes find fulfilment.

May the gift of Divine courage and strength help us to cope with any losses and hardships we may have to endure during the redemption of our most ancient karmic debts. May the Highest Forces of life guide and protect us and show us ways of reconstructing our lives nearer to our heart’s desire.

May God’s love and peace deeply penetrate all human hearts and may their spirit/souls be graced with serenity. May every aspect of our own being, the whole of humankind and our world be blessed and healed during the times we spend in communication with the Highest in prayers, meditations and quiet reflections on the beauty and wonder and the basic goodness of the life we have been given.

Wishing you a very happy New Year.
With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Jan, 2020
Words
221
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
492

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.