Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Wishing Upon The Highest Star
Wishing Upon The Highest Star

Wishing Upon The Highest Star

AquariusAquarius

World In Transition – Looking At The Year 2020

And All Other Stars In The Whole Of Creation

When you wish upon a star,
Makes no difference who you are,
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you.

If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is to extreme,
When you wish upon a star,
As dreamers do.

Fate is kind.
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfilment of their secret longing.

Like a bolt out of the blue,
Fate steps in and sees you through,
When you wished upon a star,
Your dreams come true.

If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is too extreme,
When you wish upon a star,
As dreamers do.

When you wish upon a star,
Your dream comes true.
Each time we wish upon the Highest Star,
The Universal Christ,
The Angels see to it that it really does.

Jesse McCartney
From Walt Disney’s ‘Pinocchio’

The light of the Universal Christ is the Star of all stars, the Sun of all suns and the Light of all lights, above and beyond the Sun in the sky above our world. When we wish upon this Star that it absorbs all our world’s damaging and harmful influences and transmutes them into beneficial ones that strengthen and heal the immune system of our planet and everything that shares it with us, that’s what the Star does. This is because we are its offspring, the Star loves us and wants to help us any way it can. If we concentrate on asking this time and again in our quiet periods of praying, meditating and reflecting on our world’s present sad state, the Star’s healing energies become increasingly powerful and that enables them to penetrate ever deeper into everything that exists on our planet.

This is how all of us can contribute to bringing about the greatest healing miracle that was ever experienced in our world. Every one of these efforts brings about more of that which is good, right and beautiful and through its sheer presence it gradually absorbs a bit more of that which to this day is dark, ugly and evil. And that gets me wondering what will happen if we bring our wishes for our planet’s healing to every one of the millions of stars that are visible from our planet and all others beyond. Let’s try and ask all of them for their help to bring about the natural happy ending of the pandemic 2019/2020. Under normal circumstances nobody is allowed to interfere with the development of us and our world. But in times like these, we need all the help we can lay our hands on and have access to, apart from God and the Angels.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. After all, every one of the stars ‘out there’ is another manifestation of the Christ Star’s light, the same as the Sun in the sky above us. Maybe the power of their combined love can absorb the last remnants of darkness and evil that to this day exist in our world. While we are about it, let’s also ask them to assist us with transmuting humankind’s fears and anxieties, including our own, about the present and future, into absolute faith and trust in the goodness of the life that’s been given to us by God and the Angels and our individual and collective predestined pathway.

Over this let’s not forget to keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers. With their help, the pharmaceutical industry time and again has been trying to rule our world and exploit its resources, the way our religions used to do. Working on behalf of such authorities, people inadvertently make themselves instruments of evil while they are still unaware of the spiritual gravity of such activities. The pharmaceutical industry’s warmongering equipment consists of viruses, a far more sophisticated and lethal weapon than machine guns, canons and tanks ever were.

However, with the help of God and the Angels, this menace can be overcome the same as all previous ones were left behind, once their purposes had been fulfilled, i.e. Karma redeemed and lessons learnt. For every one of us the time has come for nailing our own deepest and darkest innermost fears, as well as those of the whole of humankind, to the cross of our earthly existence. When sufficient numbers of us are doing this, our individual and collective Christ spirit can begin to take over. The pandemic has been the stone our world’s religions rolled onto the tomb of humankind’s spiritual nature. Thanks and praise be to God and the Angels for intuitively showing ever more of us how to remove this obstacle, once and for all.

1. Today is the 22nd September 2020 and that means we and our world for twenty-four hours are on the Master vibration of the 22 x 2 = 44. 4 = Uranus, co-ruler with Saturn of Aquarius, the voice of God. 4 + 4 = 8 Saturn, symbol of the stern and undeviating schoolmaster aspect of the Divine Trinity.
2. 0 = the circle of Eternity 00 x 2.
3. September is the 9th month of our calendar. 9 = Mars, the Roman God of war and sole ruler of Aries, the point of all new beginnings.
4. Mars together with Pluto, the Roman God of the underworld, is the symbol of humankind’s individual and collective subconscious, rules Scorpio. Scorpio is the sign of birth and death, regeneration or degeneration. Death of that which is outdated and no longer needed, which is always followed by rebirth onto a different level of consciousness.

Every one of the stars in the sky above our world is our sibling in the great family of all life. Many of them are older and much more highly evolved than we and our world are at present. They have never been allowed to interfere with our world’s development. However, my inner guidance tells me that it’s all right to ask for their support now that that pandemic has created a real need for it. It’s up to them to decide whether they wish to help us and if so, they are allowed to do so any way they can. In the fullness of time, when our evolutionary level has become compatible with theirs, every one of us will be able to take part in interplanetary exchanges and visit them. There will be no need for clumsy spaceships because by then we shall be able to think ourselves to wherever we want to go, anywhere in the whole of Creation.

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘No Evidence Of Second Wave’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxm2HZp8c3A&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR15IN5fBRkBD8a6hBZEszXRyitRVKGbEJyYwzEViskkedzKSb_ZO9AWnXg

If you cannot access this video from where you are, please go to the Homepage of my website www.raysofwisdom.com, click ‘What’s New?’ and follow the top link there.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
22 Sep, 2020
Words
1,139
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
493

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.