Without The TruthAquarius
Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged – Part Four
Without The Truth
Without the way there is no going.
Without the truth there is no knowing.
Without the light there is no living.
Thomas à Kempis
1380 – 1471
Without the truth there is no way of finding out why anything happens in our world and elsewhere in the whole of God’s Creation. What mainly gets in the way are Christian beliefs like:
1. Human life is a one-off affair, at the end of which we are snuffed out like a candle. In truth we are sparks of the Great Light and our spirit/soul are immortal and eternal just like our parent. At the end of each lifetime we return to the world of spirit. That is our true home from which we emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime.
2. God and the Angels are somewhere ‘out there’ in the Heavens above our world. In truth they are part of us and we are part of them. On the inner level of life there is no separation between anything. And because they are part of us, none of our thoughts, words and actions ever escapes their attention.
3. As long as there are no witnesses, nobody can see what we are doing in earthly life. In truth we are under constant observation of the Highest.
4. I can think what I like, nobody knows about it except me. On the inner level of life it is as if we were shouting our thoughts and intentions, especially the most secret ones, from the rooftops, for all to see.
5. It does not really matter when I sin because Jesus died on the cross to redeem my sins. He will save me. In truth each one of us is their own saviour and redeemer. No-one will come along with a magic wand and make our misdeeds good on our behalf.
6. Jesus is my God and the devil is his and my eternal adversary. They are at loggerheads with each other. Both are forces outside of me. In truth they are the two sides of the same coin and part of every human being’s nature. They represents the two aspects of our lower unevolved earthly self and our higher God or Christ nature.
7. Going to church on Sundays and saying that I believe in Jesus, whether I really do or not, is enough to be saved and redeemed by the God-man. In truth Jesus only ever existed as a thoughtform. He was created by God and the Angels for a certain period of humankind’s development and never could do any of these things for anyone. God is everywhere and can be connected with anywhere, so there is no need for visiting church on Sundays except as a community centre for meeting other people.
8. On judgement day Jesus takes those who believe in him to his place in Heaven. Anyone who refuses to do this has to burn in the fires of hell and that forever. In truth, as mentioned above at the end of each lifetime everybody returns to the world of spirit. There is no other place anyone can go to. Heaven and hell are not places for going to, they are states of consciousness we create for ourselves and each other through our attitude towards life which is based on our understanding of life.
9. On judgement day Jesus separates the sheep from the goats, i.e. those who believe in him and those who do not. In truth, we ourselves are the only ones who, each time we return to the world of spirit, as soon as we have recovered sufficiently from the stresses and strains of earthly life, are presented with the opportunity to judge our performance of all earthly lifetimes up to the most recent ones. Together with the wise ones in charge of us we then decide upon the best course of action for the coming one.
Let’s return to Thomas a Kempis wisdom for a moment. True to the purpose for which it was created, the suppression of truth, Christianity to this day rejects the concept of evolution. As life never moves backwards or even stands still for a moment, there is no way forward for this religion. If it insists on its present form it must die. In Christianity’s teachings to this day the truth remains hidden from public view and knowledge behind the surface words. That’s why for this religion there is no knowing. Ever growing and increasing knowledge spiritually is light and religions that deny it have no light. If they insist for continuing with this, they are signing their own death warrants.
To paraphrase the wisdom God and the Angels gave to our world through the Buddha legend: ‘Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it somewhere. Even if it is spoken and rumoured by many or you have found it written in the religious books of your world or you received it from your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. When you find, after careful observation and analysis, that something agrees with your reasoning and is conducive to your good and the benefit of all, accept it and conduct your life by it. In this way alone can it become your spiritual property that no-one will ever be able to take away from you.’
* * *
Recommend Write a ReviewReport