Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Words of Nothing Reviews

7 reviews have given an average rating of 5 out of 5 Stars
Stormy
彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡 gave a rating of 5

YOU KNOW HOWWWW TO MAKE MEEEEEEE CRYyYYyY

0
SilverOaks
SilverOaks gave a rating of 5

how could you do this to my hhheeeeaaarrrrttttt!!!!!!

0
Legolas_Greenleaf
🍓 𝒞𝒽𝓊𝒸𝓀 🍓 gave a rating of 5

OMG...this carries so many emotions., At first I'm like "Duu Du Du Du Du Du Du DUUU DU Du DUUU DU DUUUUUU..." Then I'm like "Well...he be dead..." and now I have to go curl up in a ball and cry in a corner if you excuse me.

0
Durandal
Durandal gave a rating of 5

Stop playing with my emotions Misty! First I thought she was going to be kidnapped(the gray colorless buildings) Then she was going to get married, and then he was going to die. But no! She was about to get married and I was all excited. Then BLAM! He dies, the wedding was a daydream, and my heart was crushed.

0
Amber Jones
Amber Jones Honestly, that was kind of the point of the story. Sorry. The goal was to write a story that pushed and pulled the readers to the point where they wouldn't see the eventual of the story.
Author -
taehyungsmullet
lol⁷ gave a rating of 5

For a second, I really thought that she would have a happily ever after. This is great writing, and I'm going to check out the song right now!

0
Amber Jones
Amber Jones I'm glad you enjoyed it! And I absolutely love that song, so I hope you like that too.
Author -
Aurora987654321
Rora gave a rating of 5

I love this. This is one of my favorite songs by Carrie Underwood. I love that you added more to the picture of this song. Great Job!

0
Amber Jones
Amber Jones Absolutely. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Author -

Please login or register to review this story.